India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Umang was somewhat right today !!!!

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Never opened a topic before so here goes.

OK I felt today Koki deserved every bit of what Umang told her. I always felt the only reason Koki rejected Anita was she knew Anita was educated, head strong, confident and a will of her own, all the qualities one should admire she hated. Koki rejected Anita for all the wrong reasons she knew she won't be able to control Anita. Koki wanted a bahu someone she can dominate, not a wife for her son. I know that Koki keeps saying she never does any wrong, but where was the right in destroying a young girl's life, dreams and hopes and on the way ruining your own son's life and another innocent girl's life to satisfy her own ego and her own version of right. A mother's love is not selfish. If Koki really believed Anita was not good for Aham she should have atleast got to know her before discarding her like a piece of trash. We all think Aham has no heart, which he doesn't, but if Anita really did love him and he loved her then they must have shared something even if we didn't see what that was. 

One thing to be admired Umang steadfastness for revenge shows how much he loved his sister, and she really must have been depressed for him to be such a schemer. I would brand Umang evil, if Kinjal wasn't evil herself. She deserves it because what goes around comes around. Umang did what he did in the name of his sister however wrong it was atleast it was for someone he loved and whose pain he couldn't bear. But what was the purpose to Kinjal scheming, for whom did she ruin Gopi and humiliate her and destroy her life. I don't think she did it for Umang, because she is born conniving brat who thought Gopi like her idiotic brother was a bug to be squashed. 

Koki did wrong to Anita. Every girl is someone's daugher and sister. I hope Koki feels some ounce of guilt for which her whole family is suffering, and more so Aham for being a gutless mama's boy. Everybody part of this scheme was wrong, first Aham for being spineless and heartless, Koki not understanding the meaning of love and sacrificing all to satisfy her ego, Kinjal for never having a brain or any good values that a girl should have, Umang for punishing the wrong person he should have gone after Aham. The only two people who are guilt free and suffered with no fault of their own are Anita and Gopi. 

Edited by loveanime - 10 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

morrotrupkarazminamahcirsmile365daysOk21PNaveensz786arpithamppetal12vvasanthishantellbrownsriyapoojaNisha2Shopnilashalinikanagunehnehnejisangini.mitr-Reva-irene_cAbhiAnisaina01Chaudhrytm_Nancy_shabz50smithasrkupasana.diyaheaven princessbipstaral83sweetsugarangelic8219..yajnaseni..Anu-AnanyaShellJAninagyyyysajnieDriftInfinitely-tellyaddict-suk19sujji0609tina_1234-Nafisa-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I do agree with you. Koki never wanted a bahu; she always wanted a doll which would even think according to Koki's wishes. If some one is responsible for the whole situation it is Koki herself. She rejected Anita only because she knew that she won''t be a puppet like Gopi. Not only Anita she rejected almost all the other girls including Rashi only because they won't obey her blindly. She should have tried to understand the feelings of her son. Her son is not happy with the wife chosen by his mother nor her bahu is getting proper love from her husband. Umang is really a loving brother. He do love his sister very much.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 10 January 2011 at 7:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-irene_cperfectdreamsyyyyloveanime-Nafisa-

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
don't have anything to say...I agree and disagree its confusing........ur absolutely right that a girl is someone's daughter and sister, and that koki now should understand what Anita went through..............however, one thing I am still skeptical about is if Koki agreed to Anita, would she or Anita have changed.......??? If she stayed as egoistic as she is now and if Anita stayed as independent as she is, would there have been problems with Anita, and in turn problems with Ahem? Equaling a life of hell regardless? We have to remember that when we marry we also marry a family. I am sure Anita was a great gal, with lots of good qualities, but not qualities that Koki wanted and in a sense qualities Ahem didn't want either (he wanted a gal that would listen to his mother and blah blah). Call it her selfishness or ego, but you can't teach a old dog new tricks. Unless, Koki was also wanting to except Anita with open arms and work with her, the relationship would have fell apart at one point or another. If anything it would have only saved n Gopi and maybe even Jigar. But good that Umang showed Koki where she faulted, n maybe she will be a changed person now.........

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveensaina01evadAnu-Ananyaloveanimesujji0609Ambrosia-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk-Nafisa-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
They are all in the wrong some how

Koki choose a bahu she can dominate, she used emotional blackmail to prevent ahem from marry anita.  She also knew that gopi and ahem were going to be difficult to get on due to their differences and ahem will never show gopi affection as he stuck on anita.

Ahem - rejected anita due to his mum, if he love anita that much he would have fight to have her in his life, even if koki didnt support them, the rest of the family would have and in time it would have either resolved or got worse.  Ahem also made the mistake of marry gopi just to please his mother. Ahem is not a child he could have made decisions for himself and prefers to blame everyone else except his mum for his situation.

Anita also asked ahem to choose between his mother and her which is the ultimate relationship breaker.

Umang revenge seemed more like an obssession, rather than getting his own back for what happened to his sister. Umang just took things to the extreme it went past getting revenge for his sister to a personal vendetta against ahem

Kinjal was just plain dumb she couldn't see she was being used.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PNaveenarpithampnehnehneji-Reva-..yajnaseni..Anu-Ananyataral83simi_1loveanimesujji0609-tellyaddict-

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

don't have anything to say...I agree and disagree its confusing........ur absolutely right that a girl is someone's daughter and sister, and that koki now should understand what Anita went through..............however, one thing I am still skeptical about is if Koki agreed to Anita, would she or Anita have changed.......??? If she stayed as egoistic as she is now and if Anita stayed as independent as she is, would there have been problems with Anita, and in turn problems with Ahem? Equaling a life of hell regardless? We have to remember that when we marry we also marry a family. I am sure Anita was a great gal, with lots of good qualities, but not qualities that Koki wanted and in a sense qualities Ahem didn't want either (he wanted a gal that would listen to his mother and blah blah). Call it her selfishness or ego, but you can't teach a old dog new tricks. Unless, Koki was also wanting to except Anita with open arms and work with her, the relationship would have fell apart at one point or another. If anything it would have only saved n Gopi and maybe even Jigar. But good that Umang showed Koki where she faulted, n maybe she will be a changed person now.........

this is where more than koki fault it is aham. what exactly did he fall in love with anita for, was it just time pass. he must have thought marriage someday in the future. if aham didn't think she would make his mother happy then why build anita hopes only to crush them later. i know we fall in love without realizing the consequences, but koki gave anita no chance and aham love was not strong enough to fight for the woman he supposedly loved but in reality he is not capable of loving anything except his laptop. aham is not worth anybody love, poor gopi got trapped marrying this dim wit. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-sangini.mitrsaina01taral83DriftInfinitelysujji0609-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I wasn't watching at the time of Anita.  I've seen random some episodes, but since I don't bolti Hindi, I have no idea what was happening.  To that end, did Aham ever present Anita to his mom as his choice?  When did Koki know there was an Anita?  I remember him being in the yard with Anita, Koki coming and noticing her dupatta (?).  Then Anita was there at one of the ceremonies with Kinjal.  But this all seemed like it was after Gopi had been chosen.  If that is so, and Koki didn't know about Anita, what was she to do after she had already chosen Gopi.  "Uh, Gopi, Aham loves another.  Sorry.  Buh bye!"  

There is so much blame hovering over this family that everyone can have a share in it as far as I'm concerned.  But for the record, I'd like to state that Kinjal is an idiot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01evadsujji0609-tellyaddict-

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi but agree with what you're saying here.  I never really liked Koki at the beginning and her reasons for rejecting Anita.   Koki rejected Anita for being modern and educated.  Something that every woman on the forum and around India wants to be...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01taral83evadDriftInfinitelysujji0609-tellyaddict-

DriftInfinitely IF-Rockerz
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I agree with you somewhat.  One of the reasons that Aham hates Gopi so much is because of that necklace episode early on in the show (when Kinjal ordered a really expensive necklace in Gopi's name and sent the bill to Aham out of pure meanness).
She's quite cruel herself so it's incredibly hard for me to sympathise with her.
And yes, Anita was just discarded like trash, and Aham shouldn't have been involved in a relationship with her if he had no backbone to stand up for it and marry her later on.
I blame Aham more than Kokila, because ultimately he abandoned his girlfriend.

Edited by dz651 - 10 January 2011 at 8:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejisangini.mitrAbhiAnisaina01evadloveanimesujji0609-tellyaddict-

Go to top