Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! (Page 60)

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
hey Parm....Hug

Jyo....but at some point when he comes to know the entire truth he will have to let go of his mission....then we will definitely see a love sick puppy...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigma

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Jyo- by sister i meant NT why doesnt he remember her ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Zee:I hope CVs at least give a conclusion to Dev's character...they said Dev track is not over yet..lets seeLOL..mayb they r looking for actor replacementErmm

@Swan:I think Arjun has already realised that his sister was at fault..remember that phone talk in the episode when he was telling NT that he doesn't think this family is bad especially after meeting Geet..so he has realised that his sister was at fault but he told Annie that he loves his sister whether she is right or wrong..and he knows that injustice is being done to her because Dev was also equally the culprit..so from that angle he should not forget his mission...

@RD:I think Arjun can remember his sister only when the actress will b availableLOL...mayb we will see NT in action either during this marriage climax point or post-marriage maybErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-swan20Sigma

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

@Jyo- by sister i meant NT why doesnt he remember her ever

I was too wondering the same, today he said to NES that he has rishta only with himself, he doesn't even remember his sister LOL, no wonder LOL

Edited by temorocks - 10 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-jyoti06swan20

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Zee:I hope CVs at least give a conclusion to Dev's character...they said Dev track is not over yet..lets seeLOL..mayb they r looking for actor replacementErmm

Yes, Dev's character is not ended, he is needed to one of the very important upcoming tracks after Maaneet's marriage.......

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

@ swan  just thinking of what Arjun will be like when he knows the truth is making me feel Dead 

it's weird tho it's maan and geet's wedding and neither NT or dev are on the scene, i hope karishma comes back soon
mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Jyo.. i think i shud rewatch.. b4 i really start hating it thn.. hmm...
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Finally updated my take on PG2..Do read it allEmbarrassed

Pasting here for onlnie devils if there is anyLOLEmbarrassed

I loved today's episode simply because it brings out the right flavour of the marriage thats going to happen this week...also the Sangeet ceremany was not dragged but in the limited time all the emotions were covered up very nicely and whole flow of the episode was good and entertainingThumbs Up

I liked the continuation of the episode ..the way Maan-Geet walked out of the room hand-in-hand..it was a lovely sight to watchEmbarrassed...Dadi's interaction with Maaneet there seeing both happy is a feel good scene after a week of suspense and painThumbs Up

I liked the whole essense of the mahi vay dance and editing was quite good...lets not forget its not suppose to b a dance competition being performed by professional dancers where we r judges and giving them marks out of 30LOL.. It looked like a typical sangeet dance where all hv some simple fun, masti and enjoy with relativesEmbarrassed..I loved the simplicity and natural flow of the whole dance and how even Dadi and all joined them later..it looked very naturalEmbarrassed...what I loved about the Dance today if I keep aside all the technicalities is the fact that this is the first dance number which Maan-Geet r dancing in glory and happinessEmbarrassed..earlier whenever they danced together they had many issues or anger or pain hidden somewhere during the dance..but this time both were tension free and were just enjoying the celebrations and the danceEmbarrassed..and for me that made the dance specialEmbarrassed;The way MSK throughout the dance kept on lovingly looking at Geet and the way Geet kept on giving that lovely smile to Maan made the dance look adorable even if the steps were not properly choreographedSmile..its the overall love and happiness surrounding the dance which made a pleasant watch for meEmbarrassed..The only thing which irritated me in the dance sequence were those yellow/orange ball effectsAngry;CVs should get out of their yellow/orange ball wala obsession nowStern Smile;They seem to put those annoying effects in each and every dance these daysLOLOuch;Other than that I loved the dance and even those flashbacks which they showed when Maan comes and hugs her from behindDay Dreaming;The end of the dance was also very good the way whole family joins Maan-Geet on the dance floor and then MSK hugs all the 3 ladies of his family from the back..it was a picture perfect momentDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Next morning scene where all the ladies r looking at the photos was quite a cute and natural sceneEmbarrassed;Loved the way MSK was teasing Geet by telling her about how she looked fat in those photos and then Geet made fun of his twisted neck in the photoROFLROFLROFLROFL;It looked more like GC-DD moment to me since GC keeps on making DD's fun about how she is very heavyLOL and DD keeps on pulling GC's leg calling him a saduuLOLLOL;I get a feeling these two might hv asked the dialogue writer to give those dialgoues there in that sceneROFLROFLROFL;But it was a cute Maaneet momentEmbarrassed

Now here there is one scene which I hv some serious issuesStern Smile;Few episodes back we saw MSK telling Geet that he is still Maan Singh Khurana for his employees and so she should not make a public display of their private moments and here today we see Geet doing the same in front of Adi and others when she forced MSK to go for the bachelars partyOuch;In fact she was again pulling MSK's leg with Dadi and Annie here and that too in front of his office employees but MSK was cool with itConfused;So for me this scene din't work in terms of character consistencyThumbs Down;And I hope CVs don't repeat this mistake againSmile;Its fine to show some masti in the marriage house but Geet pulling MSK's leg in front of his office employees was not needed hereErmm;

Having said that ,One thing which I liked in that above scene is the way Geet showed her desperation for the bachelar's party more than MSK just because she saw something similar in a English movieROFLROFLROFLROFL;This is the reason why I feel Geet is different from other female leads of TV...because its her innocence and cool attitude towards everything which makes her different from othersEmbarrassed;I mean how many female leads will b so cool to send their fiance for a bachelar's partyROFLROFLROFL;...Poor girl ,she has no idea about the so called hot girls over there with whom MSK is all set to do some dirty dancingROFLROFLROFLROFL;But I liked this fun element in the episode today..it din't look forcedSmile...

MSK's ringtone is now changed to "I LOVE U MAAN" and its done by GeetROFLROFL...but I liked it...it was cuteEmbarrassed and well hilarious u can sayROFLROFLROFLROFL...I mean just imagine after marriage Maan is in a board meeting and his mobile rings with that "ILU Maan" jaap...gosh it will b so embarassing for himShockedShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL;I guess Geet is taking stalker lessons form MSK now..and mayb this ringtone idea was part of his lesson onlyWinkROFLROFLROFLROFL...Also loved the way MSK was non-stop teasing her about the hot girls in the bachelars party and she was showing her authority on him like a typical wifey saying dare u looked at those hot girlsLOLLOLEmbarrassed;These r very simple scenes but r entertaining to watchEmbarrassed...

I liked the decoration of Geet's room which MSK did for the girls partyThumbs Up....But I fail to understand why Pinky was getting so scared taking MSK's call ??ConfusedLOL...

I also  don't see the purpose of Brij-MSK hit and miss scene todayErmm;I guess the scene was meant for MSK trying to recollect where he has seen something similar like a man itching the backside of his headROFLROFLROFL but the scene din't come out too clear because MSK din't recollect anything from HPConfusedLOL;But I hope CVs can justify this scene in the coming episodesErmm;
But again What will Brij do next makes the viewers curious for next episode along with Sheila's jawaani of courseLOLLOL

MSK looked hot in black in the last scene..especially when he said "Byeee" to Geet...my heart went "Haiiiiii"Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..I will say hot is an understatement todayLOLEmbarrassed;He looked bangable actually giving those deadly looks to Geet while saying "Bayeeee" to herBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..Also loved that bedroom eye wala naughty look which he gave to Geet when he said that he loves her "gundagardi"WinkLOLTongueTongue...Even though GC's  BD was used in half of that scene,but his close-up shots were quite goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;I will not complain about the BD today because I can understand the hectic schedule under which the actors must b working these days while shooting for the shaadi episodes and also mayb GC had to do his rehearsals for the Sheila dance with Shayantani and mayb thats why he was not available with DD in the same frame in that sceneErmm;So it doesn't matter much hereSmile

Even Arjun-Annie scene din't look too irritating today and went with the story flowErmm..I understand that Arjun right now is confused and in a dilemma because he is falling for Annie but he doesn't want to forget his main mission as well but I hope CVs just don't reduce his character to a love sick puppy nowOuch;What about his love and loyalty towards his own sister NT here ??I hope CVs don't forget all thatSmile;I don't mind a love track between Arjun and Annie if he doesn't forget his mission of destroying MSKLOL..he  should not become a love sick puppy and instead try to balance out both the sides..romance Annie but with a missionEvil Smile...its fine right now if he is trying to maintain distance from her because he is actually falling for her but at the end of the day he should not forget his mission for which he was introduced in the showLOL LOL

Precap looks stunning to me...I loved the dance moves given to GC-Sayantani together..they both complimented each other in the dance and proved that both r fab dancersStarStarStarStarStar;Even the part where DD is dancing with Sayantani and GC  too looked quite cool to meThumbs Up;I loved the spirit of Geet here the way she joined them on the dance floor rather than getting jealous and sulking in some corner like a typical fianceLOL;This showed the faith that she had in her man even if he grooves with other girlsLOLWink

Episode Rating:8.5/10  After the emotional roller coaster ride on Saturday..this was a good light hearted episode with some fun momentsThumbs Up ...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpanchjun5mi7chimesvivacious_gurlshaliTheRowdiestCute_Ash

Go to top