Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! (Page 6)

zarmyna Senior Member
zarmyna
zarmyna

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

The Smiles Fest!

Past the misunderstanding, MSK is again promising Geet in his heart to keep her happy throughout the wedding. He keeps it by being all smiles.

First Scene:
Dadi forgot to say, "hum samajh saktay hain k aap....", she has said the phrase so many times now that i call her Dadi-understands-it-all! What did she mean when she said that eversince Geet has come into his life she has seen MSk smile onlyShocked
Anyways, Mahi ve wasnt bad despite the very tight sherwani and choridaar MSK was wearing.

Morning Scene: tolerable, good fun. Office guys were good

MSK sees Brij: I liked that CVs didnt show anything besides MSk just looking at Brij's way of rubbing his hand on the neck. MSK is suddenly going to remember where he had seen that in the middle of something later on. Brij for him was quite long ago and i am sure he didnt pay a lot of attention to him. MSK had a thoughtful look on his face as though he had seen that but he couldnt properly recall. So nice move. now this will be used as a flashback later on.

White n Black look even cooler on MSK! I lOved his black jacket and Bye Geet! Heartthats all i have to say for the rest of the episode! Day Dreaming

Overall 7/10, i missed the zing, MSk should be have been more excited, the way he was before the 'Pee loon' segment when he thought Geet was going to confess her love. he was totally intoxicated. I didnt see that, but maybe i am being more criticalSmile

Edited by zarmyna - 10 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaNorstarjyoti06shali

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@P-  poor u  yes Gulshan has star one  as if u dont know  u stay in the same place  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84maansa-pixie-jyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hello Shradhav, Jyo, Kavita, Daaku, Resmi, Bri, Priti,Tanu, Caco and anyone else i missed Hug

Maansa Hug

how was the episode, any good?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84maansa-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

@shradha..........u think kudi will go lazy lamhe after shaadi.......LOL........

@caco..........tum kaise logical questions pooch leti hoo geet dekhne ke baadLOL

i want to whack that kaju arjun.......my hope of throwing aynee off the terrace is him...aur yeh ishq lada raha hai..............donkey kahin ka......

@an............please tell me that you did not see me anywhere in hall of shame..............

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evacacoethespanchjun5-pixie-jyoti06SigmaTaiyo

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode.

The Beginning: I loved that Dadi sees how happy Geet makes Maan. Whenever he is in a  bad mood, Geet is the only one who can put a smile back on his face. EmbarrassedThumbs Up

Mahi Ve: Although we saw almost the whole song sequence on SBS/SBB, I loved it. I loved the part Dadi and Annie sing to Geet, making sure she knows that the Khuranas' are her family as well. Embarrassed Maan comes and hugs all of his girls, his wife and daughter WinkLOL, dadi and sis. Beautiful family now bring the brother back. Big smile

Romeo/Adi/Pandeji: I love them. Romeo is the cutest EmbarrassedROFLI loved that scene about the bachelor's party ROFL Brij eavesdropping, and if he  appeared angry it is because of Maan only. Embarrassed How dare Maan not invite him to the party!Angry He wants a piece of Sheila or Maan Wacko Blushing ROFL

Maan/Brij: Ooooo Maan is suspicious Thumbs Up He should look into this mystery person in his house WinkLOL

The Ringtone: It's very sweet of Geet but it completely shatteres Maan's MSK avatar ROFL Imagine that thing going off at  a meeting or ANYWHERE in public ROFL

The end:
I loved the end. There was something about the way he said bye and take care of yourself, it melted my heart EmbarrassedROFL My heart is so melt-y these days. But yeah, that was very cute.  And not to mention Maan looked hot Day Dreaming

PS:

Arjun and Annie: They were ok ROFL

Edited by MarshP - 10 January 2011 at 10:29am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84Norstarpanchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunSigmaMishtyShonaTaiyosun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 @All.. hiya guys... Hug hows ya??

@Sun....aha..i did luv Geet.. doing a 'Lazy Lamhe' Day Dreaming did b hawwt Embarrassed

Btw..luvd the VM effects in the Mahi Ve song... nice to mix the flashbacks Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesmaansajyoti06SigmaTaiyosun29

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Did not watch the epi properly because my son decided that it was the best time to have a heated argument with me about the privileges he needs to be given.  After arguing with him for over an hour and tiring him out, besides getting tired myself, I'm now gearing up to watch the repeat.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaDillikudi-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigmaTaiyosun29

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
have not watched it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

Go to top