Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

U know what I loved about the Dance today if I keep aside all the technicalities is the fact that this is the first dance number which Maan-Geet r dancing in glory and happiness😳..earlier whenever they danced together they had many issues or anger or pain hidden somewhere..but this time both were tension free and were just enjoying the celebrations😳..and for me that made the dance spl😳

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@swan.. i found nothing!🤔

@Jyo.. agn on t dance.. t fact tat was supposed to b of happiness n full of color was why i hated tat tey ruined it for me..
but whn u say apart frm technicalities.. u rule me out!!😆

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo....yeah today's dance was really special.....especially loved the bonding between the 3 ladies of khurana khaandan......😳......i actually loved the entire sequence....it was just a happy family showing their love for each other & sharing their excitement & happiness with everyone......exactly what marriage is all about....😃
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Resh:Seriously I din't see anything wrong with the dance...I watched it twive and loved it😳...yes there was a part when I hated those yellow/orange balls..but overall no complaints

@Swan:Exactly..I got the marriage flavour in the dance and for me that was enough😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Arjun's character is really interesting.......we know he's out to destroy Maan but still don't know when he's planning to strike....😕
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

New photo on FB...

Yeh Geet's CVs kitne kanjoos hai, Gurmeet had this outfit before I think, thought he looks hot, I think Drashti gets outfits more than him.........
I know she is a girl, but phir bhi, they have a hot leads, they need to think about this, lolzzzzzzz......

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Why people r complaining about the dance? I didn't find any wrong step in it, it was nice, but the effect with these balls r so annoying, this new team, since they joined, they started these annyoing effects in the songs, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swan:I hope CVs hv not brought Arjun just to create another couple here😕...I don't want to see Arjun only romancing Annie 24/7...his mission was to destroy MSK and he should work in that direction now😕

@Zee:Arre MSK looks hot in such transparent shirts yaar.☺️..samjha kar😳😳..and I don't think its repeated🤔...mayb he has worn similar transparent shirt earlier too but here if u notice its a bit maroon in colour..its not repeated😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo- Exactly what I said a few days back abt Arjun he seems like a romeo and has forgotten his mission ....also  no connect is shown with the sister
swan20 thumbnail
Jyo.....there will surely be a love angle between him & NE. If they intend to keep him in the show for a long time then thats inevitable.........Although they should change the actress before that....🤔.....But before that as you said right now his focus should be on revenge.....thats why i liked how he was distancing himself from NE today.