Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! (Page 37)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey Shomu sorry for the delay and I missed Tanu, i will show her tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shonuu

@ashu.. what???you made a comment from my ID??? that too a thanx to a perv like tanu??? me gonna switch my password now... Angry

Shocked perv n me Shocked the QUEEN of PERV ...is saying tht... CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes49erFan

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I am so bored Pinch

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nabs, I liked the dance too.

taqdirpennu

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Me read between the lines Purple Raspberry: HugLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhataqdirmi7chimespennu

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

@swati........i really want arjun to be negative nd give takkar to maaan not play poodle to NES...........i want him to throw her off the terrace as in baazigar.........tab mujhe chain milegaROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirpennuMishtyShona

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

hi All....

I am rewarding the person who brings me the light man's fingers (cut off)....
the guy is still stuck in the  70-tis.....

Bye All...

taqdirsun29

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Ok Here's my epic take on today's epi...hope u guys read it LOLLOL....and if you read it then like it....LOLLOL

My Take for today's epi

I liked the pace of the episode and also the progression...they are not dragging things unnecessarily and making things boring for the viewer....And in the midst of all the happiness they are also keeping the drama quotient intact too....So it makes it fun to watch and also a little scary coz you're waiting for the other shoe to drop!!!

Now coming to the highlights of the epi....

1) As everyone has already mentioned ...I liked the continuation of Saturday's scene but I wud have preferred to see some more dialogues after the awesome hug in Saturday's epi...Oh, Well!!! Beggars can't be Choosers now....can they???LOLLOL   Atleast they started from Maan and Geet walking out of the room hand in hand instead of suddenly starting with the dance sequence LOL

2) I liked Daadi's monologue addressed to Geet and Maan. She has been acting like a real mature Daadima these days and giving them advice left, right and center...Her words make you feel that she is handing over the reins of Maan to Geet and that's what a mother-in-law does!!

3) Although I liked Maan's smile after this convo, it looked more like GC and less like Maan....I kinda like MSK's half smile...Embarrassed . Him remembering the promise he made to Geet was a prelude for the dance

4) The dance was nice and I have no complaints about it...Everyone is anyways gonna be talking and dissecting it so I won't do it....I'll pick out the moments I liked from the dance instead

a) First of all Geet's happiness throughout the dance was really heart-warming to see...coz that girl deserves all the happiness in the world for the pain that she has been through at such a young age..
b) Then the way Maan walked towards Geet and pulled her into the dance was cute...Embarrassed
c) Maan getting naughty with Geet and trying to kiss her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and then his signature chin holding was nice too Embarrassed..Also I liked Maan caressing Geet with his cheek in the Back hug moment of the dance...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
d) Romeo repeating Maan's chin holding scene with Taasha..ROFL....Manisha and Pandeyji dancing together...ROFLROFLROFL
e) Daadi and Anvesha making Geet not feel the lack of her family and embracing her was really touching and also Maan standing at the back watching this was done in a nice way
f) Then Maan coming and completing the family was an Awww moment for me...
g) Then again Geet and Maan getting lost in each other with the whole world moving around them goes on to show how much in tune they are with each other...Embarrassed
See the dance had more to it than just a dance...Big smile

5) The morning scene was nice ....I liked the link of the headlines in the newspaper and what Maan calls Geet...You have no clue what I'm talking about right....LOLLOL...Let me tell you....The headlines read...."How many COWS does it take to run a data centre" and the next moment when Geet is showing Maan the pictures...He calls her a "Fat Cow"  I know he doesn't say this verbatim but that's what he meant right.....ROFL...And I liked Geet's comeback to him..."Akadooo ki Akdi hui Gardan" ROFLROFL

6) I pity Adi, Romeo and Pandeyji...they chose the wrong moment to enter KM...MSK was already pissed off and these guys had to face his wrath...that too asking for his Bachelor Party..

7).Well, Geet convincing Maan to have the Bachelor Party although funny was a bit OTT...And MSK saying "Mujhe Chadthi Nahi Hai" Ouch....What was that??

8) Brij standing upstairs looming over Maan and Geet during their cozy and happy moment was kind of symbolic of things to come..."Unke sarpe Kaale saaye ki tarah mandra raha tha"

9) Everyone scuttering off after convincing Maan was funny LOL

10) Brij planning another strike...dramatic..Shocked....Poor guy keeps planning and failing..Let's see what he does next...

11) The NEB-NES scene left me confused...What's up with these two people??? Although they are Non-existent for me still they leave me baffled....Really its exhausting....ROFLROFLROFL

12) I liked how Maan even though he is not gonna be around is making sure that Geet is safe and sound....His arranging the Bachelorette Party for Geet to make sure that she's not alone and the tight security arrangements (last scene) to make sure that no harm befalls her are proof of the smart MSK we know....

13) The Maan seeing Brij from behind making his signature move is a clue of things to come...so I have no comments on that...Because this scene was incomplete

14) I liked the way Maan teased Geet about the Bachelor's party and Geet the dumbo not knowing that a bachelor part is not a men only party...I liked her naivety and how Maan uses it to get her jealous...He sure knows how to push her buttons...LOLLOL...But in the end he is a pakka Joru ka Ghulam and does Ji Huzoori Ji Huzoori to Geet...LOLLOL

15) The scene where Maan was reluctant to leave Geet and kept saying Bye, Take Care etc...was another "Awwww" moment for me in today's episode

I liked the usage of the office staff in the epi...Adi, Romeo, Pandeyji, Manishaa, Pinky and Taasha...do extremely well in their bit parts too...unlike some NEs I know... I feel Adi and Romeo should be used more often...Both of them can carry a scene on their own....

I didn't like
1) Geet's way of talking to Maan in front of the office staff was not right...Certain dignity has to be maintained....After all he is their boss... I know she is happy and all but because of that MSK's character shouldn't suffer
2)The "I love you Maan " ringtone...what the hell was that??Ouch....I hope it is never used again
3) Pinki's reaction to Maan's call ConfusedConfused??? Why was she scared to pick his callConfusedConfused??
4) Some of the dialogues in the epi..."Krodh mein jalne ke ilava", "Aa gaye na line pe" were kinda strange...

But Overall I Liked the Epi and the main reason for that is as I mentioned earlier Geet's Happiness...I like seeing her happy and for that the episode was special....ClapClap

Edited by panchjun5 - 10 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirjyoti06Meetu_AnupennuCute_AshTaiyo

Go to top