#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sun.. What about Locking NT and Brij in the Conference Room..
And let the security play the Song "Hum bhi hey Josh mein..." in his Radio...😆

And YEs simply loved the starting Dance in today's Show.. it was soo natural...😃
@Swati...Pada?? Ki length dekh kar hi paseene aa gaye 😉😛😆...But Thanks...🤗

@Pennu  Thanks...🤗🤗

@Jyo...Aa Gale Lag Jaa...🤗🤗🤗...Don't be Negative Babes...Maaneet Shaadi is Haappening...maybe after some Drama...But its happenning...But if u r joining dots then give us some gyaan too yaar...Haven't got any PMs from you lately....Something Chatpata is required yaar...😉😉😉😛😆😛😆😛😆
Uffo, no negativity again, I am running from here 😡
Oye Den-waasis! 🤗 Has a certain like clicking No. 18 come out to chop something?🤣 🤣
🤣
jyo- if u r into joining dots then count me it. I found the cake cutting ceremony dance a huge dot. Look at those expressions! OMG! I was shying myself! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Heya Kavi and Nabz

@Nabz- I saw the dance and gave my negative comments in the previous den already though I might be the only one to have disliked it

Jyoti I remember that in Jassi, well let's keep our fingers crossed!  I have faith in GC's words!  Baba ji!😆
@pooooojaaaaaaaa.. no no.. u r not alone.. chk pg.1.. i disliked it!!

@daaru.. no she hasnt.. i tried,,.. n i am paying t price with ignorance!

Originally posted by mi7chimes

WW now u r ignoring ur PR!! its not don..! u r there coz we lik u .. as caco said.. take it tat way.. 🤗

🤗🤗🤗 Me not ignoring at all. Just completing some work after procrastinating since morning. 😊 Loved your verse and you better stick to Gheeky 😆😆😆

Jovial Dale 😡
😡😡😡😡😡😡Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
@Pooja...I agree the dance was not awesome...but who says it has to be ??? Its a sangeet and people dance crazily in these functions... Hav u seen punjaabi weddings there r worse dances than this...

But just forget about the dance and look at Geet's face...See her happiness...and u might like what's happening...Just my opinion....😊