Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! (Page 17)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Tanu:I thought choreography was lousy actuallyLOL..but that made it look natural..they were just casually doing those filmi steps  but not in a perfect way..its exactly how u dance in sangeetLOL..but yup my favourite part was also when MSK comes from behind and hugs his whole family..it was a wonderful momentEmbarrassed

@Parm:Brij will get caught and MSK will blame Arjun for it...then Arjun goes out of the picture after getting such a big blame..all thinks now no problem for marriage...but Brij escapes from the jail and kidnaps Geet....thats when MSK takes 12 day the promise to find her out...Arjun too comes to MSK's help here thus proving his innocence...then circumstances result in Arjun-Geet marriage...baaki ka mujhe pata nahinLOLLOL..this is predicted by someone who knows it all on IFROFLOuch

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 January 2011 at 11:05am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanjalireddyy84mi7chimes-pixie-49erFanSigmaTaiyoCute_Ash

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Evil Smile hi devils Evil Smile

@Maliha ... loved the bloopers posts!!! Clap

@Chim Chimney... Hug I read your post! ROFL @ your post ... especially the last bit! ROFL Thumbs Up

will read everyone elses in a bit. gotta get back to work.

laage raho devils ...LOL

Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes-pixie-maansajyoti06Sigma

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
me is off now...bye all Hug enjoy! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-maansajyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
My Take done on pg 1

here for lajji phools
--------------

It seems you guys are not going to get mukti from my takes that easily,my exams got postponedGeekand I am KhushBig smile and dukhiOuch bothh...Khush coz I won't miss Maaneet Shaadi happenings and dukhi coz I revised so much and now I will have to hit my head on the books againOuch

-Loved the Continuity of the episodeThumbs Up

Maahi ve was great wid summ fab dancers I gnored NES so I enjoyed itLOL,The PHAMILY hug was really adorable..and ofcourse the outta world BhangraLOLI am sure not everyone liked it, but I won't complain..this is the typical sangeets you havee..I loved the fact that everyone joined in and it just didn't focus on Maaneet dancing alonee..Everyone was like dancing together and celebrating Sangeet..Big smile

Teen Mahila Vs Ek Mard Bahut Nainsaafi HaiEvil Smile:Always Pulling innocent Munda's LegLOLWoh toh Paper padh raha thaLOLHe is so touchy touchy the mahila party convinced him wid no efforrts for the bachelor partyLOL

Handa Vs Khurana: Maan calling Gith Fat, CVz makin mockery of their own fundas to all those ppl who keep questioning as to why her stomach is not out yet..I love how they do tht like previously they did it wid MaahiROFLLol it seemed Geet wanted to check his neck so tht she can bite him as a vampireLOL

Recession ka Maara Err-Jun: 1st Day Clothes same as today..tauba taubaa now u knw wat happens err-jun we u waste ur time behind NE wid sajnaaa ve..Sudhar jao or one day you won't even have those clothes to wear..Raste pe Katora Leke Khada hona Padegaa..ROFL

Maan bewafa Bewafa bewafa nikla Hai Tu: How could you do this maanOuchyou didn't recognise your Jeevan saathiAngryWhen Maan was checking him out I thot his mind was thinkin..Aisi Adaiyan toh sirf mere Brij ko aati Hai..Brij Brij Aaajaa Gale Lag ja and let;s groove to I like to move it move it..but no he has bcum a bewafaOuch..I guess I need to kill him in my Brimaan Vm now...LOL
me will Baksh him since he didn't see his Face..But maan wen u see ur Brij;s Chand sa Mukhda better Recognise him or me will do ur Satyanaash..Evil Smile

ILU Ringtone: Tht is embarassing but cute at the same timeROFLROFL..thank god its not eelu eelu

Maan in Black:HAWT Day Dreamingand the white too..Love him todayy..was drooling lyk a pankhaaDay DreamingLOL

Typical Obsessive Biwis:I can't believe Geet watched an english film wid bachelors party& there were no gals thereErmm..Afterall NE showed teh film to her so what can I expectLOLAnd here we go again I see this in my house everyday..and Mum refreshing her memories abt how dad's bachelor party ended up being Mum's Bachelor Party..I am so glad my exam is postponed or I wuld miss all these momentss.
Bye geet was adorable..Embarrassed

Gith Bachaa Ur Pink taufa from Papa: No Issues but cmon tht looked lyk a 1 year old's bday partyLOL

3 Idiots: I hope they stay forever..without them the epi gets tooo boringg..Love them for the humour flavourHug

Brij's Third Scheme: we will know wat it is 2morrow but we kinda knw its gonna fail coz we see geet happily dancing wid Maan on SKJ..Embarrassedbut anyway tht is a good place to end coz ppl will bak next to see wat he is thinking of..

Ik Doubt toh banta hai..Today is what date 10th Jan and they are gettin married on wat date 13th Jan...Ok so how does the 12 Day Vow fit inErmm..ErmmmmmGeekErmmErmm
I don't get your calendar, its too Messed..

@Mali PErfect Job with Indicating the Infinity BloopersThumbs Up

@Gunjan&Sandip You are gonna get a jhappi from me for the 1st timeHug for well editing wid Mahi ve..but SBB covered Manisha dancing and you didn'tAngry

@BD in the last scene I can recognise him only by his pichwada noww even tho I knw how he looks but still it was a BD..anyway I managed to ignore itBig smile

VM
I knw its Rotlu but get used to the fact that I am a saddistCool..I don't lyk to make Romanchik VMzLOL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 10 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3anjalireddyy84maansaDillikudi-pixie-jyoti0649erFanSigmaTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Sigma.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL woohooo.. man i luvvvvvv it...i can see Pengu..groove on this...song for sure... n in a towel Evil Smile ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

btw Embarrassed Nissar looks wowww Day Dreaming

-pixie-maansajyoti06SigmaTaiyo

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@sumzieeeeeeeeeeeHugbut wht ROFL material did u find in tat??Stern Smile if i know it only had som red tomato faces for emoticons!Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3-pixie-maansajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Ash:Lovely analysisEmbarrassed..yup I was a GCM today seeing MSK in blackDay DreamingDay Dreaming..and the way he said byeeeee....haiiiiiiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Opti:Yup even I felt half of the scene was with BD and half was with GC-DDLOL..But yeah they both were fab in that sceneEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-49erFanTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Tanu I didn't know u had a crush on Nissar tooROFLROFL

Armu4evamaansa-pixie-jyoti0649erFan

Go to top