Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! (Page 14)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Maansa and her boins Wink ROFL

@ Caco it would be fab if some hotty came and tried to pick up Geet, all we have had is sleazes or loosers, there was that rahul in KH episode, then bunty and how can we forget the tailor who MSK got jealous of ROFL 

what will he do if someone who is actual a serious threat comes along, i want to know. It would be great esp if Tasha and all office girls were going on about how hot the guy was and  then next thing he sees is him chatting up Geet

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmyna-pixie-cacoethesmaansajyoti06

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@Caco .. u right.. abt t fart bombsSleepy

i still cant get over t fact tat everyone lik t Maahi ve thing..Sleepy somone tel me tey dodnt.. Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@Caco:I think u should do one spl assignment with your TSDs one day..all the TSDs that u hv written till nowLOL..seriously it will b awesomeEmbarrassed...

About the tracks I agree..CVs always failed to create those high points in the show inspite of hving the scopeAngry..they hv Brij in hand and they can create a huge high piont here by making Brij kidnap Geet so that we see the HP wala MSK in actionEmbarrassedLOL...but still I feel marriage will not b a simple one..they will twist it for sure with the help of BrijROFL..lets see..

@Gouri:Well problem is those 10lakh calls that day I tell uLOLLOLLOL...but I hope yuor theory which u came to know comes right...I loved that trackDay DreamingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84maansa-pixie-cacoethesvivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfunSigma

zarmyna Senior Member
zarmyna
zarmyna

MY TAKE ON PG 6 - UPDATED

The Smiles Fest!

Past the misunderstanding, MSK is again promising Geet in his heart to keep her happy throughout the wedding. He keeps it by being all smiles.

First Scene:
Dadi forgot to say, "hum samajh saktay hain k aap....", she has said the phrase so many times now that i call her Dadi-understands-it-all! What did she mean when she said that eversince Geet has come into his life she has seen MSk smile onlyShocked
Anyways, Mahi ve wasnt bad despite the very tight sherwani and choridaar MSK was wearing.

Morning Scene: tolerable, good fun. Office guys were good

MSK sees Brij: I liked that CVs didnt show anything besides MSk just looking at Brij's way of rubbing his hand on the neck. MSK is suddenly going to remember where he had seen that in the middle of something later on. Brij for him was quite long ago and i am sure he didnt pay a lot of attention to him. MSK had a thoughtful look on his face as though he had seen that but he couldnt properly recall. So nice move. now this will be used as a flashback later on.

White n Black look even cooler on MSK! I lOved his black jacket and Bye Geet! Heartthats all i have to say for the rest of the episode! Day Dreaming

Overall 7/10, i missed the zing, MSk should be have been more excited, the way he was before the 'Pee loon' segment when he thought Geet was going to confess her love. he was totally intoxicated. I didnt see that, but maybe i am being more criticalSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-cacoethesjyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigmaTaiyo

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Gouri and An:Both u ladies stop stalking and come out in the open nowROFL..we don't need anymore stalkers after MSKROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Jyo - i was stalking??? ShockedShockedShockedShocked..... i was only reading past 8 pages.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-maansajyoti06

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Originally posted by maansa

@tanuuu .ROFL dont ask me.... i came here coz she has net and i dont, and now she lost starone so i couldnt watch geetROFL

omg.... why u aint getting net at ur place kya?? Ouch

-pixie-maansajyoti06

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

Maansa and her boins Wink ROFL

pRammmmmmm you know me too well EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFLi do love my boins TongueLOL

-pixie-jyoti06Sigma

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i have no probs with Maan dancing...it is his wedding...he deserves to dance and show his happiness....but even with dancing they could have shown how he prepares himself to get married no matter what

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmi7chimes-pixie-maansajyoti06SigmaSoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

Go to top