Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deniac

thats how geet's dream sequence promo will also come true....duniya ko chodke aaya hoon tumhe lene.....

Maan will die and his ghost will come to take Geet away  ... Geet will die too and the two ghosts will live happily ever after 🀣 ... Sounds eerily like Sammy's new OSπŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know gals.... after seeing sayantani's sheila.... now when i am listening to sheila ki jawani...instead of remembering Katrina...i can see sayantani infront of my eyes as her grooves/moves were much better than Katrina..... Sayantani is a fabulous dancer......

Jyo - y do i always see PKYEK actors (i saw the all the gals.... vahbeez - the one who plays panchi, misha, sukriti) n others at Oberoi mall.... the other day i saw Sayantani with her BF...but never GC or DD.... 😭😭😭😭
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@All:Can we pack off both NES and Dev together out of the picture..plsss🀣🀣

@Sameera:Well u know Bangable term is invented by Ann one of the devils of our den...we r inventers of many perverted terms for MSK🀣...so u r in the right place...we love to talk about MSK's back than his face🀣

LMAOOO! 🀣🀣🀣 Talk about his back and face eh? πŸ˜‰ Oh but what about his beautiful hairless, feminine looking hands! 😲 Please tell me that part of his body is also perved at!

Thou hands have mesmerized me so!
that it has compelled me to visualize the beauty of your toe!

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

But Dev dying this simple death is not worth the punishment for the sin he has committed....

Also ........ i seriously doubt if there will be any death in the marriage.......Espically Dev's....the reason is simple........Dev is out of picture for a long time now to suddenly pop upπŸ€”..

he might re-enter once Maan and Geet are married........there is no logical way he can make entry to MSK and Geet's wedding........he is simply been cut of  from the family as of now.........

NES cant die too..........that will break MSK to a little extent...

only option left KIDNAP...i dont think so death is possible ...
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

.so u r in the right place...we love to talk about MSK's back than his face🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

n tat is exactly why i hated the everwaited.. Maan- Da Brijy scene!! coz maan was facing Brijjy boys backside n us!!😳 i wish tey had exchanged the spots!! HAAN!! 🀣🀣🀣
JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Deniac - Even Dharmendra and Sunny deol combined together would dance better than that Katrina face! 🀒
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deniac

@ashi - buh bye...btw where is Anwesha??? i din see her online ever since she created her id....

Anyone Remembered me..Sorry Gouri I am just having my break and stalking denπŸ˜†
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Devils love the ASSet talks..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyo - we hv coined so many words...

Me, anj, tanu - ASSets
caco - CON theory
Ann- Bangable..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

He looks sooo.....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍