Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
btw Sameera u r luckier than another devil 😆 her real name is Anvesha so u can imagine the torture she is going through 🤣🤣🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gouri and Sun are after Khurana Siblings🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

One desprate to see NE ka death = SUN
the other waiting for Dev's khatma with bated breath = Gouri

🤣🤣🤣🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Jyoti  - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love your explicit terminology! 🤣 Couldn't have described it any better myself! 🤣 *sighs in relief* I guess I landed in the right place. The home of perverts! Woooh! 😆

@ All - Have you guys got the chance to read my recent OS? Lol do read it, it's quite different and er weirrrrddd 😉
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@gauri..that seems a possibility...........

@jyo..i would love to have NT back ..............plzz plzz plzz let that happen.................and yes NES needs to go hook or crook🤣..if arjun does not throw her off the terrace ....i will halla bol on him too pretty soon..........poodle kahin ka

@sharmi🤗..how are u girl..........
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anu - if NE dies Maan wont be able to marry Geet in 12 days...he will be too heart broken as he cares bout Annie.... we might say she is NES but for him she is his pampered kid sister.... her death will put a stop to everything....but with Dev...he is pissed at what he did to Geet n he wants to punish Dev...to see that Dev isnt again the reason for unhappiness in Geet's life, maan might take an oath to get married within 12 days of Dev's death..... Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I want to hav samosa made by Brijy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@gou.. u nvr said hi.. b4 we started dicussing!😳

well i lik how u merged both.. cool!!...
nightmare n reality mein faraq.. i want tat!! *throws tantrum*

@jyo u mean.. t emos ill b savd too??ok i am chking it out
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ashi - buh bye...btw where is Anwesha??? i din see her online ever since she created her id....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@All:Can we pack off both NES and Dev together out of the picture..plsss🤣🤣

@Sameera:Well u know Bangable term is invented by Ann one of the devils of our den...we r inventers of many perverted terms for MSK🤣🤣🤣🤣...so u r in the right place...we love to talk about MSK's back than his face🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok after lot of research I hv come to a conclusion that Marriage is happening🤓...Geet will definitely get married😛...Can't say the same for MSK🤓

In short Jyoti goes back to square one🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣