Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Gou.. u nvr said hi to me!🥱
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

Tumko kya huaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaaaaaa😆😆😆😆...

Yar..you and Jyoti dont give any tukkas anymore😒.....is this SONG a TUKKA😉
JayaBachan thumbnail
@ Arwen - forgot to reply to your other question. 😆 Ah that assignment got returned. I passed the class! 😆 Barely though. I guess my previous work in that class, saved me!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

@ Jyoti - 😆 I too enjoyed the dance sequence because it was a happy occasion. But the beginning of the dance got me roaring like a lion! When he suddenly pops his arm out and starts bobbing his head. Thank god for the arm chair for supporting me, otherwise I would have slid down onto the ground. 🤣 However, the 'Sheila ki Jawani' dance looks hot. Only because his shirt is see through *glares with perverted eyes* 🤓

Well he looks damn hot and bangable in transparent black☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...don't worrry we r a bunch of perverted souls out hereROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dev will become fanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....destroyed......i mean dead...... wedding will be incomplete..... n after dev's death daadi will stall wedding as its a death in her family.....maan will then take an oath ...he doesnt care bout dev n will marry geet within 12 days ..... to prove that dev doesnt matter to him..... daadi wont like that.....so he will become paraya from all to get geet.... thats how geet's dream sequence promo will also come true....duniya ko chodke aaya hoon tumhe lene.....

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

Jyo u hav any idea where we can save a post b4 u publish it.. i hav heard there is som option lik tat..

Resh save in word doc and then when u want to post...copy/paste it 😃
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@resmi - haila.... check page 85...we were already discussing na... so y wud i say hi to u...hi was to the ppl who joined after page 88......
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys.... Any SBB or SBS segments???/
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Gouri:Hmmm "duniya ko chodke"...that dialgoue has to come in the picture🤔...In that case Dev is the perfect candidate to die here😆😆
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@All I am Off For Some Tym..Byee🤗