Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm not sure bout the BD..... the height n body size looked like GC only....

@jyo - TB article had come earlier...u never know if they stick by it..... how many times have the articles come 100% correct??

thanks u.... see am quick with my take... 😆😆😆

@all...ok buh bye...am off now.... ciao.... miss ya all.... hugs

Dont miss me too much on FB..... i might activate my account after 10 days.....

@Mansa and caco.... keep maneetlok alive with all the talks.... i want to see lot of posts when i come back online.... 😆😆😆😆

@tansy - special hugs to u....lobe u

@all frnds...adios.....

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo- maybe u think there's a chance that Brij might team up with NT but i dont think the CVs think that way 🤣🤣🤣 the CVs are...i dont know what 🤣 they can play with so many things...but the end result is a BIG YAWN 🥱 ðŸ¤£ we always thought about how a track would be so interesting once an article is posted....but but but....at the end of the day it is a fart bomb rather than being a missile 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it has happened everytime 🤣🤣🤣

i was waiting for Maan's oath of getting married within 12 days 🤣 the rage he would be in that come what may...ye shaadi hoke rahegi 🤣 but the lad is so busy moving it to someone's jawani that he forgot he was suppose to be mighty and show what MSK is all about ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@tanuuu .🤣🤣🤣🤣 dont ask me.... i came here coz she has net and i dont, and now she lost starone so i couldnt watch geet🤣🤣🤣🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@WW come out now!! or Purple raspberry ill start singing... new version of Gheeky lines....
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu- tomorrow 🤣 TSD tomorrow 🤣 plus i have been given an assignment for tommorow by Bri 😔 but yes u will get TSD tomorrow 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Gou.... hiya girl..hows ya ðŸ¤—

@Arwen.. All the best for ur studies girl ðŸ˜³

@An n Stalking..omg.. seems her lobe for Munda Maan has reached dizzying new heights ðŸ˜² From Pengu the Warrior to Pengu the Stalker.... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Their 13th and our 13th fall on different days....they r still 3-4 days behind us so me thinks their 13 will come towards the end of the week n next week drama will continue.

For those who think Maan-Brij scen was incomplete.....I don't think so. I managed to get a glimpse of it since that was the only YT part that opened.😡

See Brij is the last person Maan expects to see there. he knows NT or Arjun may create problems so is on alert but not anyone from Geet's family. He saw Brij n his structure, hand movement rang a bell in his mind and he got suspicious but he could not place Brij. It is too early....If he had a flashback, do u think he wud have gone to the bachelor's party leaving geet alone....NO WAY!!  This is another case of hit and miss!

Maan hasn't forgotten about Geet's safety so he will put the pieces together soon.
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Imagine if Brij sees Maan, Geet, Sheila dancing in all nange punge kapade. He will start off again -

"hamare purkon ki izzat ke saat kilwad kar rahi hai yeh ladki aise kapade pehan ke aur aise naach ke. Geeeeeeeet. main thume nahi choodunga" ðŸ¤£

Then maybe he will eyelock with Sheila and is all lost. He might forget what he is doing and come out in the open and Maan will catch him ðŸ¤£
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
byeee arwen and gouri 🤗
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Tanu...the YT links u provided in the live Update didn't work for me today!!!!