Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

@All: I have to leave now, tc all, bye 🤗

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:Addiction is bad ..and u r addicted to this den...u can't take maun vrat for more than 1 day🤣🤣

@Resh:The scene was create some nail biting moments in between all the light moments but I agree the scene looked incomplete and does not serve its purpose but mayb CVs can justify it tomorrow...

@Zee:I felt for spilt second they did use a BD..not sure..will hv to see again then🤔
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ daaku ru in the hall of shame again? 😆

@ maansa where ru now? 😕 

@ all I have started to watch now, so i'll become a blast from the past your all warned even tho i think you already are used to it by now 🤣

But what i wanted to say is I have really liked Daadi the last week now, I hope she stays like this

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

koi na.......abhinav too not bad...he has become my fav 🤣 2-3 days back ....😉

Aisa kyoun? I want to know the reason, it's not that, they should not mention him as good jodi with her aur woh bhi his real name and Maan, not real name, pagal log 🤪
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Caco mee too tot the same,.. if he cud arrange a party he shud hav got her som HAWT FAIR guys tooo..

oh btw one thing i forgot to smack at..  t CVs.. !! why did MSKs hand mov lik a Vampire's/.. at the very end of the dance?? are u CVs  trying to prove us right or compete with somthing else tat u know it bttr.. chose t effects carefully duh:

WW.. 🤗 i m burning i need firforce!! n t fact tat i am alone is killing me.. 😳Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
@Jyoti: I thought this too, but his body and height dheko, hair is not anything to look at the time being for GC, he has a weird haircut, lolzzzzzzzz =))
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with caco on tat Jyo.. n there is no way i am taking any kind of justification for it.. evn if tey flashbk it whn Maan finally catches Brij.. t scene today was simly out of place for me...
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRam....i am at my cousin's place 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Gouri:Fabulous take👏👏...loved it😳...

@Caco:Brij getting caught red-handed doesn't mean his role will end...he can make his new team with NT and company🤣

@Zee:Mayb..but I still think its BD😳😆
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An- it doesnt really matter if ur in the Hall of Shame...it only proves how much people here love ur posts and "like" them...nothin bad about it 😃 think it this way 🤣 and u wont feel bad 🤣