#Devils Den# Aa Gaye na line pE!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@caco.... 🤣🤣 where is MM when you need them....???? 🤣🤣 they dont see this discrimination against women but the other unimportant stuff they see with eyes closed....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sun: Me saw me and did not notice anyone else. Hope you are there too🤣. And no one ask me any question or say Hello to me cause me not talking 🤣🤣🤣

Parm: *Hugs*
@Zee:Yes after a long time I can say that MSK looked reallly really hot in that scene👍🏼..I think black always looks good on men..it looks good on my hubby too😆😳

@Caco:Why can't CVs show Geet dancing with Arjun in the bachelars party🤔..it will b perfect since MSK cannot stand Arjun but Geet is fond of Arjun😈
I am so frustrated at the host in ITF, she said to Drashti we love ur jodi with Abhinav and Maan, I was like, hello, What is this? 😡😆 Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
@caco....this paana and khona sucks!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.🤣🤣🤣🤣i want it ALL *haan*
am done with my take... its on page 2...please go n read.....

@Jyoti: Kya baat hai, u should show ur husband that u r praising him, eheem eheem 😉😆
hallooo gouri and reet 🤗
Originally posted by temorocks

I am so frustrated at the host in ITF, she said to Drashti we love ur jodi with Abhinav and Maan, I was like, hello, What is this? 😡😆

koi na.......abhinav too not bad...he has become my fav 🤣 2-3 days back ....😉
yea maybe it was left like that coz Brij will be caught red-handed....but then they could atleast show Maan connecting that movement to Brij....and by the time he would looko back at Brij he would be gone and Maan would think he was just imagining things....that would have made sense....

PS- Brij getting vaught red-handed so soon 👎🏼 me no like 😔 they should have shown some more Maan - Brij action before that