Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Resh:I get a feeling the scene is deliberately kept incomplete there🤔...SBS today said na MSK will catch Brij red-handed🤔
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Marsha:I agree MSK looked hot in black in that last scene especially the way he says byeeee☺️☺️😆

Jyo why was there a BD of MSK in that scene...when the camera was on DD 🤔 n me too luvd him in that suit.. ..plus how he cutely kept saying bye 😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I just heard Drashti's audio interview in ITF for her birthday, I think it was took in few mints back, she is shooting in her birthday, I could hear someone calling her Drashti ur shot is ready, come on come on 😆
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want Geet to dance with another guy....it puts me off how there is discrimination 🤣 she has the right to dance/hug other guys too...coz all the girls who came in the show hugged Maan and Geet got jealous....i want a hot guy line maroing on Geet and not some Bunty or Tailor wala 😡🤣

jokes apart....i really want this :P

@Jyoti: I was too drooling over the scene where MSK says bye Geet, his expression there is too hot and with that black outfit, hayeeeeeeeeeee 😍❤️☺️ Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Tanu:There was BD used I felt but not fully sure because after his haircut,he looks a bit different from the back😆..but I guess it mayb due to 48hours ka non-stop schedule plus dance practices that actors r doing these days😆..mayb he was busy practicing dance with Sheila that time😆...
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maansa

@caco....  i am staying at my cousins place coz she has net... 🤣🤣🤣 ironic 😳

kuch pane ke liye kuch khona parta hai

Originally posted by: cacoethes

i want Geet to dance with another guy....it puts me off how there is discrimination 🤣 she has the right to dance/hug other guys too...coz all the girls who came in the show hugged Maan and Geet got jealous....i want a hot guy line maroing on Geet and not some Bunty or Tailor wala 😡🤣

jokes apart....i really want this :P

I was too thinking the same, ke why all time Maan makes Geet jealous and not vica versa? 😡😆
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Jyo.. but we r asking thn why was evn t need to mak him stand there n ghoor at a random guy.. frm his bk...??? noticing was fine.. but tat much ghooring n thinking n again ghooring... MSK wud nvr do tat.. its Apmaan to his Stalker being!! he wud normally go ahead n see who it is.. not stand behind thn Man n ghoor at his whtever!!
@Jyoti: I think it's him, see his body and height, the hair is due to his weird haircut is like this........