Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Brij "Krodh" mein jal raha hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maan line pe aa gaya

Geet goonda gardhi pe utar aayi. 

Barry ji, kya bath hai. 👏

Waise, I think this bachelor's party was an idea by someone in the den? I had read about it a few days ago. This same conversation b/w Maan and Geet about other girls. Someone is reading our posts guys.

Mali, awesome analysis on bloopers. 

The episode was good. Just one questions - 
1. What did Maan do after he saw Brij? Like why was that a special scene? 😆
2. When will Un-wesha stop being this despo? OMG. She came to the bachelor's party to harass Ur-jun? Iski dictionary mein Control naam ki koi cheez hai ya nahi? And all this after she knows he is NT's brother? Unbelievable.
3. The party was at night and they had the pics the next morning? I want to know who these photographers were. I have a wedding coming up in the family. Might give them the contract 😆

I have some stuff to finish and really don't have the time to analyze things in detail. Hopefully my post lands in the 4th page. Else will try and write up something tonight.

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh!!! I forgot !!! What was that ringtone??? I love you Maan !!! I Love you Maan....🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:U just can't resist the devils😆😆...congrats for the HOS honour🤣

@Caco:Well already GCMs want that ringtone now and r recording it🤣🤣🤣🤣..but well MSK said na he enjoys her gundagardi🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gunde ki behan gundi nahi hogi to aur kya hogi Caco, Haan?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
did not understand the Maan and Brij scene 🤣🤣 i thought there gonna be some action...maybe tomorrow or day after but still....scene kuch jama nahi 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Soap:I tihnk MSK saw a random guy putting his hand on his back and was trying to recollect where he saw it😆..but he failed to recollect..he might recollect later seeing the CCTV cameras or something since again and again he was stressing on the security and everything..mayb that purpose of the scene will b served in the future🤔...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sheila sheila sheila ki jawani..........i am too sexy for u ..mein tere haath naa aaniiiiiiiiiii..

i want geet to dance on lazy lazy lamhe...haan
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The ghost i am but still Burning with Anger!! Pg. 1..

First off!!  t best thing i can say today...   Happy Birthday Drashti... 🤗

Now CVs...

start biting ur nails.. coz whnevr i get CRAP.. i am gonna gonna giv u T NightMare NES is to us!!😡

For me Episode began on a goodnote.. and an unexpected one.. yes i thought against popular opinion tat u ill not continue the scene.. toh i am only half wrong.. u did continue with Maaneet walking through the corridor to  The Sangeet.. but there were no exchange of wrds.. !! hmmm... but still i ill giv it to u for the support Geet was to Maan thru that gesture !! tat was good.. toh the lighting  or shud i say lac of lighting.. spoiled it!🥱

Next off Daadi - Maaneet scene.. tat was good but Maan was so GC.. GC u r allowed to smiling as Daadi said Since Geet is with you..  but pls see to it tat u r MSK to us Maan to his Geet!

T- Sangeeth.... as i had expected lik how spooilers are bttr than wht u spoil harder b4 u air....

with SBS n SBB.. i tot the dance was thanda...
and when i saw .. i cud see noting but orange anda...
oh wait.. i saw som orange boxes tooo...  which still makes me wonder mera number number kab aayegaa.. u seem to hav auctioned out song sequences to random VM makers... but really if u r doing tat.. pick somone good.. i can help u with choices.. or may b i can do it myself!!
Coz for a fact The effects were horenderous!! Professional softwares hav bttr options if u wud lik to know..  i didnt even lik just forget enjoying.. tat even a tiny bit!! not evn as much as i felt for yesterdays SBS wala spoiler! it cud hav been way bttr..
n there i come to the most important of all things i hav been repeatedly trying to shove down ur throat.. Understanding tat T show is now 6days n U hav little tim with Nonstop wrk going on round the clock for only u know how many days n nights... i Ask!! .... Dont u Hav separate ppl to look aftr editing scripting cinematography... etc etc... ??? if yes.. wht the freaking hell are tey doing?? tey dont hold the lights by any chance do tey?? no right?? thn why t ... cant tey do wht is their job!  atleast why cant a responsible "being" proof read such badly edited n executed stuffs b4 u throw it on our face??? why??... r u afraid abt wht u might see... well mayb thn i might understd u.. coz frm today on.. i ill b afraid to watch GHSP.. coz while once in a blu moon i see a Good episode coming from professionals!
the rest of the days it feels lik going aage peeche in a spooky maze...! 

i had to get tis out.. n u bttr get tis in!!😡

Rest.. i had lot to say,.. but t gussa i am in right now erased a lotta my memory.. ill com bk aftr i rewatch the rest..!! till thn read read n read n get myself clear to urself!

still burning... i need a laugh devils!😳
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I wanna talk but can't!!!!!😡  Today's videos aren't loading for me so how the heck do I talk????😕  The links Tanu gave aren't working.....can someone give me other YT links

bDgT thumbnail
@Sari: Now you can start writing the

Gundagardhi Dairies for GEET 🤣

@Pixie: You changed color Chix 😆

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago