Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 97)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I can say primarily one woman and the herd mentality of the well paid channel heads responsible for the same. Unfortunately Indian TV is yet to recover from its 2000-2007 K shows phase completely. Even today the channel guys and producers take the easy way out to either appeal to housewives or teens depending on the channel the shows are being telecast.
Pre-2000 the number of channels and shows might have been lesser...there might have been boring dragged shows too much viewers had a lot more variety out of the lesser number of shows on air whether from DD or Zee or SP.

That is why LTL is such a marvel in a sense naa? lol....yeah it's draggy/nonsensical phases make us want to bash our heads somewhere from time to time like currently but I can't even remember the last time I saw such BEAUTIFUL emotional detailing to characters and a love story.....no, not even the iconic Kekta shows from the early days.....LTL is on a whole another level.

TV was first forever transformed by the K-shows and then the advent of "youth" shows thanks to the crap channel that Star One has become 2007 onwards.....K-shows I might still be able to tolerate but these "hawtness" filled "youth" shows I hate with a passion...them and their rabid teen fanbases especially. Maybe like you said, we fall under the 20-40 agegroup.....seen it all on TV in a sense and want to see something different in terms of how characters/storylines are presented.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstlizdarcysub_rosaMelodiousDreamsincandescencekabeeraspeakingsinamika

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Having the FR after Dutta proposed to Naku would also have caused him anguish as by then he had just started looking at his life with hope. That timing would have been perfect to make him go his old jaanwar self so to speak.

LOL so in that sense it doesn't really matter then that the second wedding happened, does it? LOL.....ah well....jo hona tha, ho gaya.....I was pleasantly surprised with how well they handled the aftermath of the FR....one of my favorite phases of the show I have to say....so I don't really have much complaint on that front.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

@Anu: I feel LTL has been a different show...the expectations from it is different. Very obvious from the forum crowd. We dont have DMG style fangirls here who are out for hawt scenes and nor is the forum too dull like some other shows which are doing great trp wise but primarily appeal to oldies. LTL mostly appeals to women in the 20-40 age group who have seen it all in terms of soaps and want some variety thru good writing and acting. I guess all of us want LTL to finish at some logical point rather than drag on endlessly. The makers have more or less stuck to appealing to this crowd rather than try and capture the housewives or teen market. And surpringly the show has done pretty well so far...

ROFL

Thanks Heavens for that Rofl God don't even mention the circus it's probably the worst show with worst fanbase and worst stars ever i can't believe i used to watch that shizzz thank god i stopped and the politics and drama there lead to the end and how well it's just ughghgh the way they totally did what they did and the phangirls creating protection squads and worshipping their actors liek they r the bhagwan themselves and the way they bash and stalk the real people is oh man SCARYYYYYYYYY i've never seen such a group even KYPH forum which has a long story & history was never like cmg  

They used to stalk people? LOL! Unfortunately the first 2 Riddhima didnt appeal to me and by the time the 3rd Riddhima came along the show was already gone to the dogs so I never ended up watching it despite the hoopla on IF.

aisa waise? they will do ur maa behan ekk u have no idea what the poor peopel well soem of them who by mistake somewhere said a word or two of criticizm went throw they were publicly humiliated at every place and social networking sites  & well the show went to the dogs after first 4 months itself when it was stuck into dupptta romance and eye locks basically in 3 years all that ever happened was eye lock and duppata and aasmani that's it 

Not to forget that everytime Ridz wud be cornered in some place where NO ONE saw them over the years and then they would come CLOSE and we would think chalo iss baar they will kiss but nothing would happen. ROFL!
Btw will I be stalked for talking like this abt the show? *Scared muh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I can say primarily one woman and the herd mentality of the well paid channel heads responsible for the same. Unfortunately Indian TV is yet to recover from its 2000-2007 K shows phase completely. Even today the channel guys and producers take the easy way out to either appeal to housewives or teens depending on the channel the shows are being telecast.
Pre-2000 the number of channels and shows might have been lesser...there might have been boring dragged shows too much viewers had a lot more variety out of the lesser number of shows on air whether from DD or Zee or SP.

That is why LTL is such a marvel in a sense naa? lol....yeah it's draggy/nonsensical phases make us want to bash our heads somewhere from time to time like currently but I can't even remember the last time I saw such BEAUTIFUL emotional detailing to characters and a love story.....no, not even the iconic Kekta shows from the early days.....LTL is on a whole another level.

TV was first forever transformed by the K-shows and then the advent of "youth" shows thanks to the crap channel that Star One has become 2007 onwards.....K-shows I might still be able to tolerate but these "hawtness" filled "youth" shows I hate with a passion...them and their rabid teen fanbases especially. Maybe like you said, we fall under the 20-40 agegroup.....seen it all on TV in a sense and want to see something different in terms of how characters/storylines are presented.....

anu sitara ek and sitara network basically is a promoter of p*** like W*H do they show i really can't digest a gal pregnant  falling in love totally doing it up with the BIL ewwwwwwww and they call it hawt sexy and god knows what and talli peetos( clap their hands)  like W*Hhh is this tell me in which world it happens sitara ek has totally lost it and went to the level of even showing a bath tub scene ewwwwwwwwww like can it get any more pukeworthy the pratagonist taking shower and the BIL staring at her ewww while she's in the tub i want to kill myself at times when i see few gals drooling over oh so hot vulagarity trust me even emraan hashmi films r better sitara ek has taken vulgarity to a new level like nothing else  & than they r supposed to be teaching youth what?? cheat ur hubby after marrying him twice on ur own wish go sleep with ur ex and than leave ur husband who saved u at every stage forget everything he has ever done for u just freaking run away with ur ex  yes doesn't matter if u r married  and pregnant ur lub comes first u have to be totally doing it with ur boss ughghghhghgh 

I prefer ekta shows anyday over sitara ek 
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Having the FR after Dutta proposed to Naku would also have caused him anguish as by then he had just started looking at his life with hope. That timing would have been perfect to make him go his old jaanwar self so to speak.

LOL so in that sense it doesn't really matter then that the second wedding happened, does it? LOL.....ah well....jo hona tha, ho gaya.....I was pleasantly surprised with how well they handled the aftermath of the FR....one of my favorite phases of the show I have to say....so I don't really have much complaint on that front.

Yeah the FR and its aftermath was well handled ie till the the slapgate. After that it was all downhill from there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

@Anu: I feel LTL has been a different show...the expectations from it is different. Very obvious from the forum crowd. We dont have DMG style fangirls here who are out for hawt scenes and nor is the forum too dull like some other shows which are doing great trp wise but primarily appeal to oldies. LTL mostly appeals to women in the 20-40 age group who have seen it all in terms of soaps and want some variety thru good writing and acting. I guess all of us want LTL to finish at some logical point rather than drag on endlessly. The makers have more or less stuck to appealing to this crowd rather than try and capture the housewives or teen market. And surpringly the show has done pretty well so far...

ROFL

Thanks Heavens for that Rofl God don't even mention the circus it's probably the worst show with worst fanbase and worst stars ever i can't believe i used to watch that shizzz thank god i stopped and the politics and drama there lead to the end and how well it's just ughghgh the way they totally did what they did and the phangirls creating protection squads and worshipping their actors liek they r the bhagwan themselves and the way they bash and stalk the real people is oh man SCARYYYYYYYYY i've never seen such a group even KYPH forum which has a long story & history was never like cmg  

They used to stalk people? LOL! Unfortunately the first 2 Riddhima didnt appeal to me and by the time the 3rd Riddhima came along the show was already gone to the dogs so I never ended up watching it despite the hoopla on IF.

aisa waise? they will do ur maa behan ekk u have no idea what the poor peopel well soem of them who by mistake somewhere said a word or two of criticizm went throw they were publicly humiliated at every place and social networking sites  & well the show went to the dogs after first 4 months itself when it was stuck into dupptta romance and eye locks basically in 3 years all that ever happened was eye lock and duppata and aasmani that's it 

Not to forget that everytime Ridz wud be cornered in some place where NO ONE saw them over the years and then they would come CLOSE and we would think chalo iss baar they will kiss but nothing would happen. ROFL!

we better not be getting stalked rofl i dont think here there r crazy fangirls so we'll be safe i think but oh no they crossed every limit with The mahan riddhima maiya  failign to notice the touch and difference between her hubby and ex lover and makign it out completly yes there was a full make out which was edited after raj thackery's party sent channel the notice HAHAHA but was shown in promo and posted on a fb i think and than they had to edit it out and  put a scrollign note on the scene  oh & the notice was sent out because some crazy phangirls from the other fanbase contacted the party HAHAHAHAHAHA this simply tells how they have no lives really 

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Kekta shows never focussed on the pyscological aspect of characters...only shows I remember doing that was Saans and shows made initially by Ajai Sinha. These shows were dragged too towards the end but they atleast for the 1st two years remainded well within their storylines and allowed viewers to debate on the show. But yeah the early EK shows like Kyunki, KGGK, Kutumb and Kusum had good amount of multi-tracking in their 1st year rather than depending on the mahanta of one female lead.
Star One too when it launched had some good shows like Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Hotel Kingston. Even their youth show Remix was much better than the current youth shows. But the infestation of crap started with DMG.
Even BV was decentish enuf to start with despite their emphasis on the negativity in society and ending up glorifying the same...but LTL certainly stands out for the way their characters Dutta and Naku have evolved. As for romance I would personally love the 'shart' scene style romance where there was lot of sexual tension between the characters rarely seen on TV.

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

we better not be getting stalked rofl i dont think here there r crazy fangirls so we'll be safe i think but oh no they crossed every limit with The mahan riddhima maiya  failign to notice the touch and difference between her hubby and ex lover and makign it out completly yes there was a full make out which was edited after raj thackery's party sent channel the notice HAHAHA but was shown in promo and posted on a fb i think and than they had to edit it out and  put a scrollign note on the scene  oh & the notice was sent out because some crazy phangirls from the other fanbase contacted the party HAHAHAHAHAHA this simply tells how they have no lives really 

What? A political party sent notice to the channel? Can we also appeal to them to get Dutta back in the thick of things? *Starts googling for the contact details*

rayjst

Go to top