Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 93)

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
great photos......captures his expression very well..............hope he does the same when he comes back to Nakku full time...............and hope she stops being don

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

so i watched MR's expressions today *sighs* LOVED them bang on in every scene. he made the first half worth watching the minute he was gone *yawns*. though one bit i founf hilarious was when nakku turned around in the beginning and there was no saab but a cow swishing his tail ROFL i loved the way he was talking to her thtough his eyes. and these gaon wale bugged me to no end i swear they never did this to dutta. if they did he would eat something and we do notice when he eats! grrr and were they calling nakku vahini bhai? :S
the only reason as to why i think they are doing this whole establishment of nakku being the new don is because they thought MR was leaving but now he isnt thank god! because if LTL was going in that direction thanks but err no thanks plus with that the cop angle it would have been a love story between a cop and lady don Thumbs Down how boring. though nakku really is attemtptin to copy her husband good job so far but she lacks the body language command like D had *sighs* cant wait to see D's actual reaction to this! and seema is really buggin me with her delusions about seva blah blah. woman just move over seema chanda whateveraaaa.
i think we are going to get a lot of MR next week and hopefully a tasha reunion! they better hurry up and end this seema and nakku fraandship scene quickly on monday bores the death out of me. and the CV's and their partial amnesia make me laugh nakku is clever enough to connect the dots on how her saab escaped but she cant connect the dots about seema nursing an injured man *sighs*

The same thing struck me...but I thought that Seema wouldnt want to believe that Dutta is another woman's husband now...and nor would Naku want to believe that this new friend of hers loves her Saab. A sorta denial...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The same thing struck me...but I thought that Seema wouldnt want to believe that Dutta is another woman's husband now...and nor would Naku want to believe that this new friend of hers loves her Saab. A sorta denial...

I cannot believe that Seema does not know that Dutta, the Dutta Bhau has been in an accident and is either believed to be dead or strenuously being searched for when this is SUCH a big deal in Patil Wadi right now. Even if she comes to the Gaon Devi temple from another district, at least someone along the way or the people talking there, something, anything gives you at least a hint...it's news...and big time news at that which is bound to reach every ear because it is on every tongue!

Even the pandit at the temple...he recognized that 'vahini' came to do pooja but didn't say a single word to her, in respect, condolence or even encouragement...so conveniently glossed over because Seema was there LOL Right.

And more than all of that, Seema hasn't yet caught any wind of Dutta being a don? Are we supposed to believe that too!? Wacko Does she think that he is the same young and innocent mechanic still? *snorts*

EDIT: Also, have they just conveniently written Chaskar out for a few days/weeks by the 20 lac blackmail? Confused Don't tell me Kala is going to get off the hook so easily, not after there is so much potential for a high-point exposition of her character...if they try to beat and drag this like they did with the FR, it won't be very smart. At all.

Edited by make-believe - 14 January 2011 at 6:55pm

incandescenceAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@MB: I always thought Seema knows Dutta is a don. Esp when it seemed that Dutta prolly still lives in the same area as he did when he was dating Seema. But looks like they have taken a few creative liberties and are making it seem that the Patils have moved to another area. But still Seema apparently lives in a nearby district...so its strange she never heard of Dutta bhau or his recent wedding and accident. So I'll classify it as a blooper...though I feel it would be better if they make Seema the BH and show that she was pretending all along that she didnt know what's happenning in his life...but its too late to go by that route now.
As for Chaskar I was afraid of that...Kala is a in-house villian...Dutta is someone who wouldnt tolerate what she did if he knew of what she did unlike other mahaan heroes and heroines. So its better to make him oblivious to her antics. I wonder if Naku will get amnesia too...Baji already has got it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Shot of the episode...or the week...wait, better yet, shot of the whole frikkin' month so far because of all that we've had to sit through and stomach...

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
SO m bitten by Dutta bug recently Rofl so yeah a big hello to all some of u might knwo me some might not

but these Pics r *thud* Droolworthy 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

@MB: I always thought Seema knows Dutta is a don. Esp when it seemed that Dutta prolly still lives in the same area as he did when he was dating Seema. But looks like they have taken a few creative liberties and are making it seem that the Patils have moved to another area. But still Seema apparently lives in a nearby district...so its strange she never heard of Dutta bhau or his recent wedding and accident. So I'll classify it as a blooper...though I feel it would be better if they make Seema the BH and show that she was pretending all along that she didnt know what's happenning in his life...but its too late to go by that route now.

Hmm, I've always thought it to be the other way around...that Seema went away and to survive there she had to succumb to such a profession. The Patils very much live in the same area still, I think...with that cursed lake being close enough to go to. Also from what I understand, Seema has just now 'returned' to Patil Wadi after 7/10 years from wherever she went to...so it's understandable that she might have thought that Dutta was still the same as before, but now that she makes frequent visits to the Gaon Devi temple which I think is very much a part of Patil Wadi, it's only realistic that she at least overhears about who runs the area and is so revered there...

I think there is a story behind all of this...why and how Seema came back to Patil Wadi, along with the background of prostitution, but they just aren't bothering to build on it and would rather drag forever *shrugs* You know, I wonder if she will eventually even end up being a prostitute or not...the articles said so, but it's been a while since that and nothing in the show has pointed to it as of yet...maybe they are trying to make it a 'shock' for the viewers when it's eventually revealed, but c'mon...some foundation work NEEDS to be done with the Seema/Dutta track here because otherwise there's just so many things coming across as loopholes right now...

As for Chaskar I was afraid of that...Kala is a in-house villian...Dutta is someone who wouldnt tolerate what she did if he knew of what she did unlike other mahaan heroes and heroines. So its better to make him oblivious to her antics. I wonder if Naku will get amnesia too...Baji already has got it.

They tried to drag the FR out as much as possible and many people were irked because of that, and now if they try to do the same with Kala, it's going to be such a pity. They need to realize that it's OKAY to use your plot devices to the best and most explosive of their potential and then MOVE ON with something new. Kala's track and scheming has reached a saturation point and it's on a high right now...dumbing down your other characters and loosing all the credibility of your story is not worth it to extend use of that plot device for 3 or 4 or 5 more months. Expose Kala's scheming nature in a month and half and either get her kicked out of PN (possibility there to return later by teaming up with someone like Morey) or keep her in PN while she is trashed and then ignored by everyone...move on to other stories, whatever they are...whether a new enemy, return of old enemies, BH, introduction of a cop, Baaji's lovestory, life in a chawl...whatever! And I am still obviously all for the culmination of the show in tops 6 months so that they don't start getting desperate and convolute the essence of the story and characters.

Nakku getting amnesia *barfs* They are so focused on showing her ascendancy as Dutta's queen that to show her even thinking of Kala (doubting toh door ki baat hai) has totally gone out the window...Baaji's amnesia was still (conveniently) explained with Kala's fake 'reformation' in front of everybody...if they plan on pulling the same card to show something similar with Nakku...Thumbs Down

Edited by make-believe - 14 January 2011 at 7:52pm

sub_rosaAreYaar

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I don't know if any of you here watched Dulhan ever but kala and sindoora r way to similar lmaofao the only difference is sindoora was success full in whatever plans she made but since is tarted watching kala's plans fall flat on her face and than her face & expressions r worth watching rofl 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
God the show has been such a waste of life these past few episPinch LTL is in nonsenseeeeeee mode again.....what joy *rolls eyes*

Thanks for the pics, Fatty! Only thing worth watching indeed! Dutta looked so handsome in those brief glimpsesDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosakabeeraspeakingincandescence

Go to top