Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 90)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Agree completely, they are overdoing this Naku-Dutta's-heiress thing!Stern Smile What is the need to drag such a boring track...while Dutta keeps lying all bandaged up?

Overdoing is the word....We did not get such dragged scenes even when they were establishing Dutta as the don and savior of Patilwadi... I remember only one hospital scene and then the temple scene while he walked down the stairs with Nakku...And even then they did not show elderly women touching his feet....and he actually stopped ppl from touching his feet....

I would have loved if Baaji & Nakku were put on the same level here...But Nakku is being lifted to a different level altogether...

I was actually happy when I saw the Seema-Nakku scene in a way...At least that is a 'part' of Tasha's story!LOL

Edited by crystal_29 - 14 January 2011 at 9:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7mussy.jamshedsub_rosaMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Crystal: Yes...I guess this was their plan for the MR-less track. But I am bored to tears. Only watch with the hope that aaj toh Dutta ko dikhayenge!

If this was the MR-less track they were planning, I dare not imagine what the situation would have been if MR had left...The mere thought itself sends shivers down my spine.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Ever since this new writer has come in I havent been proved wrong even once. Ouch

About that, y did Jayesh Patil(that was his name rite) leave??? Ny idea nyone???

He joined some company BIg entertainment as creative head.

ThankUSmileSmile...............

Thats sad then, for LTL's sake, I hope this guy does a good job.... *fingers crossed*

This company will be making shows...I heard he has turned producer for a show on Imagine. Here is the link:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

@Crystal: Yes...I guess this was their plan for the MR-less track. But I am bored to tears. Only watch with the hope that aaj toh Dutta ko dikhayenge!

I watch the epi for the same!LOL 

I would have fell asleep if not for the frustration I was feeling towards where the track was heading!

rayjstmussy.jamshedsub_rosaMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Agree completely, they are overdoing this Naku-Dutta's-heiress thing!Stern Smile What is the need to drag such a boring track...while Dutta keeps lying all bandaged up?

Overdoing is the word....We did not get such dragged scenes even when they were establishing Dutta as the don and savior of Patilwadi... I remember only one hospital scene and then the temple scene while he walked down the stairs with Nakku...And even then they did not show elderly women touching his feet....and he actually stopped ppl from touching his feet....

I would have loved if Baaji & Nakku were put on the same level here...But Nakku is being lifted to a different level altogether...

I was actually happy when I saw the Seema-Nakku scene in a way...At least that is a 'part' of Tasha's story!LOL

Actually in Dutta's case there was no need to convince us of his authority...it was so apparent in the way he carried himself!Embarrassed But somehow I found last night's episode more tiresome! Today, Dutta made it up to some extent...with his stares and smilesBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7Crystal29

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Actually in Dutta's case there was no need to convince us of his authority...it was so apparent in the way he carried himself!Embarrassed But somehow I found last night's episode more tiresome! Today, Dutta made it up to some extent...with his stares and smilesBlushing

You know, just like we are sooo obsessed with Dutta, the villagers too are so taken by him,ki Dutta nahin, so Uski Biwi hi sahi, its natural for them to look up to his wife as they see him in her in a way :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramagodivya17-7Crystal29sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crystal_29

I loved the way he was looking at Naku sitting in the jeep. And also loved how he was towering over the whole crowd...ur rite Rosa...this guy doesnt really need to be established as a towering personality. Anyways since Dutta is back why waste time on who gets Dutta's leagcy?

rayjstdivya17-7Crystal29sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

If this was the MR-less track they were planning, I dare not imagine what the situation would have been if MR had left...The mere thought itself sends shivers down my spine.......

If MR would have left the shoow we too would have done the same so no scope to get tortured!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosa

Go to top