Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 89)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Btw wasnt Baji's expression looking strange when the villagers were giving Naku Duttabhauish respect? As if he things turned out just as he had hoped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Baaji comes there looking 4 Naku
& Naku is busy talking with Seema ..

Seema face is turned again .... so he again misses seeing her ....LOL

No Precap

What an unpredictable twist to end the episode? Shocked LOLLOLLOL..........

I feel like killing that idiotic person behind "No-Promo/No-Precap" ............ he is just messing with all the wrong ppl Angry

the channel ppl are so sure, all of us wil definitely watch the serial if there is a precap/promo or no.... they r damn sure abt it........ so they take chances.......... thinking the serial wil definitely survive with no extra additions.......... like other serials.........

thnk god dutta told he wil come back......... so i thnk after seem fiasco, he himself wil go back to PN.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ever since this new writer has come in I havent been proved wrong even once. Ouch

About that, y did Jayesh Patil leave??? Ny idea nyone???

Edited by rayjst - 14 January 2011 at 9:25am
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Ever since this new writer has come in I havent been proved wrong even once. Ouch

About that, y did Jayesh Patil(that was his name rite) leave??? Ny idea nyone???

He joined some company BIg entertainment as creative head.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Hmmm....I only liked 2 scenes...One is Dutta's expression when he was staring at Nakku....the other is Dutta's smile when he was looking at her in the jeep...

Am getting bored of all other things happening otherwise.....This has suddenly changed from Tasha's story to some random Don's wife's story..Dead 

I have been trying to hold back my comments on this...but today am frustrated seeing it...so here it goes - the women touching Nakku's feet....a total no-no for me..please stop such scenes..she is not God and she is younger than them and she actually has done nothing for them yet....

If this is the direction the CV's were/are planning to head towards after Dutta's departure....God Save them....It is a total flop show according to me...It is like I am watching some politician-based 70s-80s movie...sorry if I offended anyone....but I am getting mad....

I hope next week they get to the 'actual' track...and get Dutta and Tasha back in picture...LTL needs that to survive!

Edited by crystal_29 - 14 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7sub_rosa--Sia--kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Hmmm....I only liked 2 scenes...One is Dutta's expression when he was staring at Nakku....the other is Dutta's smile when he was looking at her in the jeep...

Am getting bored of all other things happening otherwise.....This has suddenly changed from Tasha's story to some random Don's wife's story..Dead 

I have been trying to hold back my comments on this...but today am frustrated seeing it...so here it goes - the women touching Nakku's feet....a total no-no for me..please stop such scenes..she is not God and she is younger than them and she actually has done nothing for them yet....

If this is the direction the CV's were/are planning to head towards after Dutta's departure....God Save them....It is a total flop show according to me...It is like I am watching some politician-based 70s-80s movie...sorry if I offended anyone....but I am getting mad....

I hope next week they get to the 'actual' track...and get Dutta and Tasha back in picture...LTL needs that to survive!

Agree completely, they are overdoing this Naku-Dutta's-heiress thing!Stern Smile What is the need to drag such a boring track...while Dutta keeps lying all bandaged up?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7Crystal29

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Originally posted by rayjst

About that, y did Jayesh Patil(that was his name rite) leave??? Ny idea nyone???

He joined some company BIg entertainment as creative head.

ThankUSmileSmile...............

Thats sad then, for LTL's sake, I hope this guy does a good job.... *fingers crossed*
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

@Crystal: Yes...I guess this was their plan for the MR-less track. But I am bored to tears. Only watch with the hope that aaj toh Dutta ko dikhayenge!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29sub_rosa--Sia--

Go to top