Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 71)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Boring...Except Dutta's scenes...The scene between Dutta-Nakku was good...

So what is this new successor thing...Is Kala going to say that she is the successor or maybe Baaji...thinking there will be a tussle between Baaji & NakkuConfused whatever...Please wake up Dutta already....Need the story to move forward!

Seema is in her dreamworld! She thinks Dutta is the same seedha saadha boy or something that she can win him back... He is Dutta Bhao, my dear and he has lost his heart and soul to one - Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil...I know it sounds sadistic - but I want Seema to repent and cry for what she did to DuttaOuchAngry

Edited by crystal_29 - 13 January 2011 at 9:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

So what is this new successor thing...Is Kala going to say that she is the successor or maybe Baaji...thinking there will be a tussle between Baaji & NakkuConfused whatever...Please wake up Dutta already....Need the story to move forward!

Seema is in her dreamworld! She thinks Dutta is the same seedha saadha biy or something that she can win him back... He is Dutta Bhao, my dear and he has lost his heart and soul to one - Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil...I know it sounds sadistic - but I want Seema to repent and cry for what she did to DuttaOuchAngry

I fail to understand why they are spending so much time on Naku-Dutta's -successor thing! They should be developing the Dutta-Seema track now...uff! Tomorrow also will be spent on Naku-Seema confrontation at the mandir, I presume!Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I fail to understand why they are spending so much time on Naku-Dutta's -successor thing! They should be developing the Dutta-Seema track now...uff! Tomorrow also will be spent on Naku-Seema confrontation at the mandir, I presume!Sleepy

You know this is actually good, cause when Dutta returns, he will realize that Naku has not only won his heart whole and soul, she has also won the hearts of his people - which is something even his sisters who lived with him were not able to do. I think the CVs are taking a different path here, which is nice to see, as opposed to showing Naku moping :) I actually quite like it.
As for the dragfest, its for Dutta to forgive Seema we know that..and as per the article, dragging is going to be on for 2 weeks :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosa

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

I know...If nakku-seema scene is anything like the last mandir scene, then forget about it...

The first 2 days of Nakku searching, leading everyone etc was ok...But now, I should confess, it is very very boring....The whole flow from FR, Dutta being mad, softening etc has been broken now...We need to get back to 'that' story! Tasha's story....I am waiting patientlyTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17AbhiAnisub_rosarama_2010-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Seema is in her dreamworld! She thinks Dutta is the same seedha saadha biy or something that she can win him back... He is Dutta Bhao, my dear and he has lost his heart and soul to one - Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil...I know it sounds sadistic - but I want Seema to repent and cry for what she did to DuttaOuchAngry

I think maybe these scenes were already shot, before the confirmation of MR staying back came by. MR's confirmation of staying in LTL was made just today or yesterday, I think. So before that, thinking MR is not going to stay they must have already planned the tracks whereby Dutta would disappear and Nakku would take over and stuff. So these scenes would have been shot for slowly developing that track by the time MR exits. Now that the confirmation has come that MR is going to continue to be part of the show, within 2-3 days they will change the tracks and Dutta will be back in action Thumbs Up!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17komal_w25dramagoCrystal29AbhiAniChaudhrytmsub_rosa-Azy-MrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I know...If nakku-seema scene is anything like the last mandir scene, then forget about it...

The first 2 days of Nakku searching, leading everyone etc was ok...But now, I should confess, it is very very boring....The whole flow from FR, Dutta being mad, softening etc has been broken now...We need to get back to 'that' story! Tasha's story....I am waiting patientlyTongue

Things will look interesting once they start focusing on Dutta! I want to see him interacting with people other than his family....and how he faces Seema, though initially he wouldn't realize that it's her! The ascendancy of Naku as Nakusha Dutta Patil is fine...but they're showing a little too much of it...it's downright boring!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29*dewdrop~pearl*

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I think maybe these scenes were already shot, before the confirmation of MR staying back came by. MR's confirmation of staying in LTL was made just today or yesterday, I think. So before that, thinking MR is not going to stay they must have already planned the tracks whereby Dutta would disappear and Nakku would take over and stuff. So these scenes would have been shot for slowly developing that track by the time MR exits. Now that the confirmation has come that MR is going to continue to be part of the show, within 2-3 days they will change the tracks and Dutta will be back in action Thumbs Up!

Hi Aparna..

That makes sense. It did look like they were trying to show that Dutta might not come back....or rather Nakku is strong enough to take over if Dutta does not come back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Things will look interesting once they start focusing on Dutta! I want to see him interacting with people other than his family....and how he faces Seema, though initially he wouldn't realize that it's her! The ascendancy of Naku as Nakusha Dutta Patil is fine...but they're showing a little too much of it...it's downright boring!  

Actually that is what I thought when I watch Nakku interacting with ghao-wale..It would be nice if we later have scenes of Dutta with these ppl when he gets back..

And I am all excited to see how he is going to react to Seema...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top