Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 70)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
so today nothing much happend other tahan few D scens. i can fast forward most of the epi. (watch only where D isEmbarrassed)

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

so today nothing much happend other tahan few D scens. i can fast forward most of the epi. (watch only where D isEmbarrassed)
D is just for last 3 mins or so..Ouch Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yawn-inducing episode again! Naku being accepted as the 'uttaradhikari' of Dutta...ok, we get that...now can we move on please!Stern Smile

And Seema is hoping to win back Dutta's love??DeadAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAni-Azy-

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
What an emotional scene between D and N...the way Dutta was looking at her and he said 'tu meri patni hai' and 'jis tarah tu mujhe pyar sa khalati hai' oh man I was welling up Cry it was nice to see dutta comforting her, even if it wasn't real but Naku's spiritual connection with D. They're just soul mates. Naku was hesistant of the woman washing her feet because considering she is from a poorer background, it's going to be daunting for her to see people give her so much love and respect. But she's going to have to embrace the responsibilites that come with being Dutta's wife, which she started doing yesterday. Today was more of her learning to accept that she now has a higher staus in society I guess. I think Dutta's decision to make her his bodyguard has ultimately helped her- the way she held the gun at Chaskar's head, although suprising at first, makes sense. Here's the guy in front of her possibly responsible for her husband's disappearance- she will not spare him! Seema poor thing is living in a dreamworld where she actually thinks she can bring love back into Dutta;s life- reality check honey! The guy is taken and deeply in love with girl beautiful on the inside and out- plus he's married haha!Cool

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17komal_w25dramagoAbhiAniSubiiMelodiousDreams-Azy-Sanely_InsanemeghapartiMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Yawn-inducing episode again! Naku being accepted as the 'uttaradhikari' of Dutta...ok, we get that...now can we move on please!Stern Smile

Maybe in her past life she was Jhansi Ki Rani LOL

As for Chandu, she  is suffering from delusion of grandeur Silly

Boy Dutta sure knows how to pick his ladies Tongue

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 January 2011 at 9:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-sourire-neets_ltlCrystal29sub_rosa-Azy-incandescenceMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Maybe in her past life she was Jhansi Ki Rani LOL

As for Chandu is suffering from delusion of grandeur Silly

Boy Dutta sure knows how to pick his ladies Tongue

I understand that they had to develop some track with Naku-Baji-Kala during Dutta's absence...and Naku being accepted by the Patilwadi folk as the queen of Dutta...his real heir makes sense to me! But they can show a little less of it...coz all of it is just boring!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Not a great episode....just the last scene with Dutta-Nakku was worth watching. Ok I know Dutta is not dead and stuff, but somehow when I saw the last scene where Nakku feels the 'ghost' of Dutta, it touched me Cry.....wow this guy is really great - just comes for like 2 mins and steals the show!

And why are the CVs dragging sooooo much Confused?! I mean today they kept showing Nakku scenes and absolutely no progress on Dutta-Seema front. Now how long are they going to take to show Dutta coming back to his consciousness itself?!?!?!? C'mmon we are not interested to see Nakku pleasing the 'praja' scenes.....we only want to see Dutta/Tasha/Duji scenes - anything that has Dutta in it.....havent they understood that till now inspite of recieving so many mails about MR's popularity Confused? Then why are they showing such boring episodes? Ok fine we understood Nakku-Baji are busy looking for Dutta....FINE...we understood...now move on pleaseee! The screen space they are giving to Nakku, instead of her give that to Dutta, and then we are ok even if the scenes are boring Big smile. Arre atleast show some progress on Dutta-Seema front as right now isnt that supposed to be the main track Confused?!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosameghapartiMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Agreed.....the Tasha scene was worth the wait Big smile Dancing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

Go to top