Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 56)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
^^ I don't think they would control themselves LOL I would really love to see Dutta come home on his own two feet, fit and fine, having laid all the demons to rest. That moment he enters the house, sees Naku, nothing else would matter. The whole world would cease to exist and he would just envelop his arms around her Day Dreaming And the whole of PN would watch with smiles, whilst it would be a slap on Suds and Kala's faces LOL That is my ideal scenario Day Dreaming Personally I don't want Dutta to be found, I want him to find himself and then come home to his love! LOL x

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAnisub_rosa-bharti-MelodiousDreamsHumaGmeghapartiAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
i second that zahra. i want him to walk in to PN look for nakku and call her name out. i want her to come but then stop. and him just walking towards her not looking left or right and hugging her. the anna wala hug *Sighs* once he has dealt with the biggest dhokebaaz seema he will come home just nakkus saab *sighs*
as for suds and kala being slapped i think they are getting enough of that nowadays ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i think when DSP comes back they will get a feeling of what living in hell will be like ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7AbhiAniPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsmeghaparti

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Star of the episode: The guy who plays Chaskar...fantastic acting by him today, sublime stuff! LOL His 'natak' was perfect and the moment at which he sees Kala was one for the ages Tongue The way he thinks of those flashbacks, his dialogues, his face when Baaji calls out at the end...everything...absolutely spot-on!

Followed by AG of course...I loved the way she told Leela and Roops off, some very good dialogues there even if she was spewing BS to keep them from doubting her..."Na mein pagal hoon, na main kisi ko pagal karna chahti hoon. Mujh mein dukh bardasht karne ki taqaat hai aur woh taqaat dene ki bhi himmat hai. Samjhe?"  What a powerhouse of an actress she is! And Suds (Sumit) probably had his best today too...the way he was needling Kala to say something and just going on and on in the first scene alone between them was actually very well done.

Hoping that when the spotlight shifts to MR/MV/VR and the script packs the punch with their storylines, they can deliver 120 times more powerfully. It's such a joy to see good acting...magnifies the experience of watching what happens so much and LTL has been blessed with some great actors at that.

EDIT: Just looked it up...the guy who plays Chaskar is called Ved Thappar...nice to know his name finally! LOL

Edited by make-believe - 12 January 2011 at 7:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25droopy_asleepAbhiAni-Fivr-Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreams

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ I don't think they would control themselves LOL I would really love to see Dutta come home on his own two feet, fit and fine, having laid all the demons to rest. That moment he enters the house, sees Naku, nothing else would matter. The whole world would cease to exist and he would just envelop his arms around her Day Dreaming And the whole of PN would watch with smiles, whilst it would be a slap on Suds and Kala's faces LOL That is my ideal scenario Day Dreaming Personally I don't want Dutta to be found, I want him to find himself and then come home to his love! LOL x

exactly......... dearly.......... that is wat i mean, wherever........... they dont show too many places in the serial......... jungle n PN............. u saw in big money....... nakusha gave answers, producers hardly show expensive sets for the characters potroyal.............. so thats it.......... i thot PN wil b best............ especially kala........ kala used to ask wat hapnd in the jungle to change dutta so much (b4 goin to anna's place)............. i thnk anu wil get another thread started on confrontation scene..........LOLLOL

if they hug in front of everyone....Tongue.(its not a romantic wala hug as in anna's place)............ its jst their frustration from the situation arising to go to the deathbed n get back to loved ones wala............. n probably he wil tell........ mey teek hoon naku dialogue for which many gals wil go swooningWink

This serial is too decent n underplayed as far as romance n luv is concerned......... i dont think they wil show bold scenes............ they wil b very restricted to cute scenes rather.............

all the raunchy scenes are there na........ in the FFsWink for the fans to imagine.............

oks............. wil catch u later........
luv
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Star of the episode: The guy who plays Chaskar...fantastic acting by him today, sublime stuff! LOL His 'natak' was perfect and the moment at which he sees Kala was one for the ages Tongue The way he thinks of those flashbacks, his dialogues, his face when Baaji calls out at the end...everything...absolutely spot-on!

Followed by AG of course...I loved the way she told Leela and Roops off, some very good dialogues there even if she was spewing BS to keep them from doubting her..."Na mein pagal hoon, na main kisi ko pagal karna chahti hoon. Mujh mein dukh bardasht karne ki taqaat hai aur woh taqaat dene ki bhi himmat hai. Samjhe?"  What a powerhouse of an actress she is! And Suds (Sumit) probably had his best today too...the way he was needling Kala to say something and just going on and on in the first scene alone between them was actually very well done.

Hoping that when the spotlight shifts to MR/MV/VR and the script packs the punch with their storylines, they can deliver 120 times more powerfully. It's such a joy to see good acting...magnifies the experience of watching what happens so much and LTL has been blessed with some great actors at that.

EDIT: Just looked it up...the guy who plays Chaskar is called Ved Thappar...nice to know his name finally! LOL

hey there............ i m new on the forum..........

magnifying will b the written updates by u ppl......... anu...... whosoever updates..... transecting every expression of MR, MV n VR............... u r al so talented.............

luv
divya

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I actually want Dutta to be Found - and not come back on his own. Kinda deja vu reverse style right, where he was hunting for Naku in Anna's den, Naku hunts him down in Seema's lair in a sense, and  he holds his arms out for her and she just runs into them :)
What an awesome union that will be :)
And I want this because, at PN he will be forced to be with everyone else before Naku, and really the first name he called out was Naku, so I want them to be alone - save Baaji maybe when they come face to face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPyari_Zahra

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@bold: Totally agree dude! Totally! Chaskar's nautanki in the beginning had me in splits and Kala's simultaneous discomfort was brilliantly portrayed too. His face when he sees Kala was really something - such a class act this guys is! LOL

AG toh always leaves me amazed by her acting - she's the reason I love Kala as much as I do. I think Kala could have been a very mundane villian had it not been for AG's superlative portrayal of her. Ermm I so loved how she was hiding her face the entire time Chaskar was behind her. And then the various subtle expressions that she gave with every new development - Sudarshan ki needling pe the sad/scared/defeated expression, Leela/Roops ko dekh k that angry/upset expression and then the wide array of reactions for Chaskar.. *sigh* I love Kala.. Day DreamingROFL

Lol, as far as Sudarshan goes I've started to realize that if we can look past the naturally weird facial expression, he's actually a pretty talented guy. I mean it's just his bad luck that when he tries to act "discrete" or "stealthy" or "annoyed", he just ends up having shady expressions. But apart from that his dialogue delivery and his body language is pretty good.. LOL

Dutta's 2 minute appearance was pretty good too! Especially the way he stands up - finally a guy who ACTS like he was in an accident.. Finally a normal guy. Warna toh sab Superman k rishtedaar hote hain. Hosh ata nahi k they start jumping around... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Pyari_Zahra

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
I m not sure How many wud agree with me...But Last 2 episodes Hav been Brilliant from CV's side esp in terms of screenplay. If we analyse each scene in detail with its importance in story...one would feel that they are needed n skillfully portrayed. I hav to say all the actors have done a fine job.

For me....Kala's act stand Out...! In Last one week she has been the one filling up Dutta's absence with her so superbly enacted "worried/frightened" Looks. Sumone Ask Kala Hw it Feels to Lose an almost winning Battle.....HATS OFF TO AAKSHA...!!Clap

But thats Jus one thing. U can actually draw comparison when everyone share screen space with Dutta/Mishal n one without him. His presence lifts the scene to another level. There is nothing wrong with Laagi at the moment. Everything is well in place. But we r used to watching LTL with Dutta In it n Mishal's bewitching act.ClapStarWink
WinkStar
Hope we soon see our very Same LTL... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra

Go to top