Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 55)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey maybe tomorrow Dutta will shout MADHU'S name when he gets upROFL.....and then he'll fall back on the bed as usual.....cue FBsSleepy

:spit: :spit: :spit:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPrayjstHumaGAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Hey maybe tomorrow Dutta will shout MADHU'S name when he gets upROFL.....and then he'll fall back on the bed as usual.....cue FBsSleepy

ROFL x

Whaaa?!Tongue Any name is fair game at this point, man! One name for each day.....up next we'll have Kala....Roops.....Leela.....Kishore.....Sudarshan.....nikamme bgs....abhi toh bahuttttttt saare logon ke naam lene hain Dutta koROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Matlab he'll be shouting Gaikwad's name some day too? ROFLROFLROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPrayjstHumaG*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

ROFL x

Whaaa?!Tongue Any name is fair game at this point, man! One name for each day.....up next we'll have Kala....Roops.....Leela.....Kishore.....Sudarshan.....nikamme bgs....abhi toh bahuttttttt saare logon ke naam lene hain Dutta koROFL

Matlab he'll be shouting Gaikwad's name some day too? ROFLROFLROFL x

Ofcourse! And then there's ANNADay DreamingLOL.....CHAASKAR....and if we're lucky, maybe even Morey!ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7HumaGPyari_Zahra

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I cant understand one thing.....we have been dying to see Dutta and all we get to see for like 3 episodes is just the same thing Shocked - a little bit improvement from the previous day Confused! In the shooting they showed that MR was lying down and rehersing dialogues - was he rehersing so much to shout 'Nakkuuu', 'bass...ab aur nahin...' and 'AS, Baaji....' LOL? So is the entire week going to go like that only Ouch? C'mmon CVs, you drag, but not thissss much.....MR is probably going to be there only till Feb and if they are going to take like 1 week to show him regain consciousness, by Feb end maybe he might just reach back PN and then TIMEUP!

Exactly....since three days he's only doing the same thing....crying in pain, getting up with a start shouting either Nakku or AS or Baaji's name and then he falls back on the bedConfusedConfused.....Dragging ki bhi hadh hoti hai!LOLLOL

Regarding Seema: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo I don't want to see some silly "sacrifice" waali storyline wherein she "sacrificed" her love for Dutta for some "majboori" Please NO! That would really kill the essence of Dutta's evolution.....I can buy Seema REPENTING.....not that she was always a good person all alongConfusedConfusedLOL

Seriously yaar, everyday I switch on to the epi thinking today they will show something more concrete as far as Dutta is concerned, and at the end of the epi I would be like 'grrrrr' Angry! Ok fine we understood Dutta's condition is really HORRIBLE and he is UNCONSCIOUS and he cant even move properly....fineeeee.....now?! Atleast start showing him coming back to his senses and him being treated consciously with medication and stuff.

But I cant understand one thing....last time also Dutta-Nakku fell from the same 'cliff', from the same height, but nothing serious happened to them Confused.....they made it look like something simple, like falling from a tree or something.....and now they are making the entire incident seem like an almost life-taking one! Godd these CVs are like chameleons LOL!

Regarding Seema, oh ya even I would prefer her repentance track than the majboori one....but after seeing her take out that mouthorgan, I have doubts Confused......and not only that, if Dutta has to really forgive Seema and move on after this track, just imagine the amount of time the CVs would require as Dutta's coming to consciousness itself is given 3-4 episodes, so now Dutta forgiving Seema after his regular outbursts, nakhras, indifference, etc., just imagine how many episodes they would require LOL! With Nakku just hiding a truth, he took so much of time to be OK with her, so just imagine with Seema yaar LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Aparna, kya background story likhi hai, fulto dramatic with a majboori thrown in and all! LOL 

Re: MR with the script...I think he was just reading what's supposed to happen in the scene LOL

Thank you thank you .......

Or maybe MR was reading other people's scripts LOL.....especially that Doctor's to verify whether his dialogues are ACTUALLY that lame ShockedROFLROFL?!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 January 2011 at 11:51am

rayjst

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

ROFL x

Whaaa?!Tongue Any name is fair game at this point, man! One name for each day.....up next we'll have Kala....Roops.....Leela.....Kishore.....Sudarshan.....nikamme bgs....abhi toh bahuttttttt saare logon ke naam lene hain Dutta koROFL

Cant say, he might even take Chaaskar's name as that was the last name he had in mind when the accident happened LOL.....and btw, I wonder why he dint take Nakku's name today when he took AS's and Baaji's name Confused......if he had taken these 2 names, automatically he should have taken Nakku's name as well......

rayjst

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL x

Cant say, he might even take Chaaskar's name as that was the last name he had in mind when the accident happened LOL.....and btw, I wonder why he dint take Nakku's name today when he took AS's and Baaji's name Confused......if he had taken these 2 names, automatically he should have taken Nakku's name as well......

all of ur comments are so funnyLOLLOLLOLLOL

arey yaar............ first n most imp person for him is his nakku........... so he got conciousness back with his naku's name........ then today, AS n baji...... thats it........ today, again he realised that naku is fasting for him n he wants to rush back to her....

i feel they wil hug each other the first they meet face to faceSmile......... wherever they meet......... thats the extent of commotion goin on in both of them, fear of losing each other........... its the same he felt while searching for her in the anna's den............

cu.......
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

ROFL x

all of ur comments are so funnyLOL

arey yaar............ first n most imp person for him is his nakku........... so he got conciousness back with his naku's name........ then today, AS n baji...... thats it........ today, again he realised that naku is fasting for him n he wants to rush back to her....

i feel they wil hug each other the first they meet face to faceSmile......... wherever they meet......... thats the extent of commotion goin on in both of them, fear of losing each other........... its the same he felt while searching for her in the anna's den............

cu.......
divya

Glad you are liking all my comments LOL.....hmm thats true, he did shout Nakku's name the first time he gained consciousness....but knowing him, since he loves her soo much (maybe even more than AS and Baaji), he could have taken her name as well along with AS and Baaji....but again, I think the CVs purposely dint show him taking Nakku's name so that Seema is unaware of the fact that he is married......

If Nakku finds Dutta somewhere else, then they might hug each other....but if Dutta lands up in PN once he is alright, in front of AS and family they might just control themselves LOL! But I really wonder how their confrontation would be, and how would Dutta approach Nakku to convey that he also loves her Embarrassed......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

Go to top