Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 53)

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I hope everything is peaceful here ....Ermm

Nw when members should b united 2gether to get back  MR in the show  ,, it saddens me to see opposite happening ... *sigh*

Edited by Dew-drop - 12 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7skavitha08--Sia--Anu-Reddy

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7-Carrie-HumaG--Sia--MrsKhanAreYaar

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I don't understand this unjustified hatred & anger at Madhu?Shocked And what has she done to warrant such comments? Its really unfair to target a good natured girl unnecessarily when a malicious,  ingrate child abuser is spoken of with so much sympathy. Why should Madhu leave her own brother's home & go back to where she came from & one who stabs him in every which way should stay back, marry the next best man after D & live happily ever after with him? You are all entitled to your opinions but there are many here who actually like Madhu & are really hurt to see her treated this way.

I think this is not the right time to get into this topic roops-madhu-bajji. We will concentrate on TASHA reunion, ROOPS and Madhu has their own roles to play. Both are needed to continue story. Regarding pairing with Bajji.. who ever best( i mean in terms of chemistry) should be paired with him. We want to see Bajji's love story too.. which is funny and make us feel smething different.

I wasn't pairing Baji with anyone I was voicing my protest on unnecessary ribbing of one of the characters of the show.

Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 January 2011 at 10:56am
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I think it's more the fact that we can see Madhu's character losing importance- she doesn't really have a presence in the show, so the producers were unnecessarily using up resources on the actress. Why push something that will never work? I mean, with Roops they have a strong storyline they can work with, yet I couldn't see that happening with Madhu. She was fading into the wallpaper, thus they took the right decision in my view! The Roops becoming positive storyline is something I have looked forward to right from the start! x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGAreYaar

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juni17

Thnx a lot Rama n Divya for da update...............todays episode is must watch LOL

hey, i think it is dibya.............

becos i m divyaSmile........ i hav not updated any...........

any nice knowing u juni..............
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I think it's more the fact that we can see Madhu's character losing importance- she doesn't really have a presence in the show, so the producers were unnecessarily using up resources on the actress. Why push something that will never work? I mean, with Roops they have a strong storyline they can work with, yet I couldn't see that happening with Madhu. She was fading into the wallpaper, thus they took the right decision in my view! x

She still hasn't gone, guys, not officially Confused Maybe the actress has been unavailable, but I'm sure that if she leaves it'll be with a proper send-off and explanation or otherwise she will just be fading into the background, Kishore-like.

Zahra, totally agree with you on exhaustion of unnecessary resources. The way I look at it, this is one more cheque to pay without getting anything out of it in return. 

As for ribbing of the characters, c'mon...it's done to everyone in good fun...no character is spared from Dutta to a chindi doctor, so why should Madhu be any different? Smile There's no harm in making light of the situations and developments, especially if they're ridiculous to begin with LOL

Edited by make-believe - 12 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteHumaGPyari_ZahraMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

As for ribbing of the characters, c'mon...it's done to everyone in good fun...no character is spared from Dutta to a chindi doctor, so why should Madhu be any different? Smile There's no harm in making light of the situations and developments, especially if they're ridiculous to begin with LOL

WORD! I don't see why Madhu would be spared when we literally make fun of EVERY character in this show....it's all in good humor.

And yeah, I don't think she's left the show.....that was just a joke....she's just MIA for a few days like the makers randomly make Roops disappear from the show as well....for a change, Roops is getting some airtime, that's all.

Edited by nureat01 - 12 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaGPyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

i liked LTL tonight, interesting it was... chaaskar -kala face off was hilarious.....Seema is growing on me.. i didn't disliked her .. This track seems juicy .. only IF we were watching it with a rumor free mind.. sigh.. 
Dutta .. MAN!!! wake up !!! and SPEAK!!!!  :(((((((... liked he was dreaming abt Naku :-) 

Roops is turning positive??? oh so Pran- jala finally heard our plea???:O .. 

so Madhu went back to London...:-) hmm.. not bad... 

no saraw............. i think roops wil change n wil fall for the undercover cop...... i hope so......... i feel, madhu with baji is still on....................

Go to top