Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 49)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

luks like the cliff hanger for this weekend wd be ... Dutta - Seema face off....

I would be honestly surprised if they don't stretch this out some more, maybe into mid next week with the temporary blindness theory that's been going around...if they come face-to-face on Friday, the show will be moving pleasantly fast...but still they need to build up some of the basics around the story of Seema's residence/profession and all the people who are living there because Dutta has to stay there for a few days to have his realization and closure...there's scope for a realllly good track here! Hope tomorrow isn't all about what's happening at PN (even though it's dhamakedaar LOL) and there's some time given to the foundation of the other arc too...

Originally posted by fuzzyface

It's ironic how Kala thought the plan will bring every down to their knees but it will be her greatest downfall. My poor Kala, she needs helps coz she is one Wacko but I still love her thoughTongue

Yeah, things are falling apart so quickly and clumsily for her, quite a nightmare Confused Guess it just goes to show that this is the result of something she did without thinking properly...desperate to hurt Dutta/Nakku in any way and she overlooked the calculating, manipulative streak in herself only...

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I think maybe Roops will jump ship after this and I so so want this to happen!!!

Fingers crossed! No better opportunity now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramagodivya17-7sub_rosafuzzyfaceMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by HumaG

hold up does roops not know what her great tayi has done?! where is madhu-ji?

She's hiding in the same place where Roops was when they gaayab-o-fied her from the showWink.....aajkal Roops gets the chance to be the youngest "caring" sister for DuttaLOLLOL.....
Pendulum mother ke pendulum betiLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Loved 2days epi .... Chaskar & Kala scene was the best ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstHumaGfuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
kalas face at the end was worth watching that whole episode for ROFLROFLROFLROFL it actually at one point look liked she wanted to cry and throw a tantrum ROFLROFLROFL and chaskars brain is ticking away LOL thats going to keep kala busy for a while
as for the dutta and seema front i think they are showing that dutta is getting stronger and stronger and IF the episodes go at this pace then we might have a seema and D face off. though i doubt that they are going to keep that patti on D's eyes and hes going to interact with seema or the people around her find out about her profession blah blah and then the massive showdown will happen. lets hope he doesnt get drunk again!
but eugh seema no comment about her. i just want D back to N by the end of next week then we will have had 3 weeks of this track should keep the CV's happy.i think we will get the nakku chanda bonding tomorrow *fun times*

rayjstdivya17-7fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingmeghapartiMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@MB I don't think the idea was to hurt Dutta but it was more to hurt Nakku and get Dutta out of the way before he realises that she is actually Darth Sidious and not Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
It was hasty decision not well thought but she didn't bargain for Chaskar being aware of her double crossing or ever finding out she is Dutta sister. She thought Chaskar was a real Clown and not some random monkey with brains.Tongue

Yes you are right the time is now or they will never redeem So Cute Na Roops.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

lets hope he doesnt get drunk again!

I just realized that Dutta hasn't touched alcohol for a while now according to Earth Standard Time! Shocked LOL What an amazing feat for him *taaliyaaan!* LOL The last time he was drunk was at Jashn-e-mohabbat if I recall correctly LOL Which was about 3-4 days ago on planet LTL? Ah, let's hope he keeps it up Tongue

rayjstsub_rosafuzzyfaceHumaGMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Chaskar nd KalaDay Dreaming, wah kya jodi banadi CVs ne!!! Bappa ne finally Kishore ki prarthna sun li...

I hope he kidnaps her Anna style, think about it, after D nd rest of PN comes to know about what all she has been doing, koi toh hona chahiye na usko sahara dene ke liyeLOLLOLLOL

Edited by rayjst - 12 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-MrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

lets hope he doesnt get drunk again!

I just realized that Dutta hasn't touched alcohol for a while now according to Earth Standard Time! Shocked LOL What an amazing feat for him *taaliyaaan!* LOL The last time he was drunk was at Jashn-e-mohabbat if I recall correctly LOL Which was about 3-4 days ago on planet LTL? Ah, let's hope he keeps it up Tongue

omg ShockedShockedShocked how did that happen Shocked nakku should be so proud of her saab LOLLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

Go to top