Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 34)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i wanna see more of Dutta.. new place with new ppl for a change.. looking interesting.. poor Dutta was in so much pain.. :(

Yessssss, please! The guy (Digo Kaka?) who brought him to this place (Sri Ramnagar?) had an interesting bit today...fine actor too. I want to see more of this new place and these people as well...how Dutta lives here for a week, maybe two, and what kind of interactions he has, what he learns, how it makes him feel and think...they've got such a good opportunity for some exploration here...kuchhhh toh karein!

The handkerchief and locket that the guy found in Dutta's pocket and the way it was mentioned seems important...maybe it'll help lead Nakku to him somehow if she sees them with Seema? 

The doctor was like "Agar zaroorat ho toh dobara mujhe bula lejiye ga," ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL No thanks, dude...really LOL

Who's the man Digo Kaka was talking about, the one who controls them and they have to listen to? Their boss? A mini-don? Twin Anna? Some rival for Dutta? *intrigued* 

Wish I had a grenade to blow off that ACP's head...that is how much he irks me. Loved the people in the crowd..."Police-wale NIKAMME hain!" Cracked me up so bad LOL

Oh also, it felt weird to hear Nakku say 'Bhao' so many times LOL The moment where the people of Patil Wadi accepted her was nice...ok, I lied, I just like hearing that happy music LOL Baaji's proud face was so sweet to see though (: And Kala/Suds left standing unnoticed among the crowd ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Hilarious.

Not a bad episode but they need to seriously pick up the pace with Dutta now. Let's get on with the story and see something new!

Edited by make-believe - 11 January 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoCrystal29AbhiAnisub_rosadivy609skavitha08Pyari_ZahrameghapartikhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I have been wondering abt the guy mentioning guns etc...made me wonder if the guy who controls them will be a rival of Dutta's and Seema's bf? It doesnt seem that Seema is around right now but maybe she will soon see Dutta. Also I was wondering what will stop Dutta from contacting his family once he returns to consciousness? Will he be in some kind of kidnapped state?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaskavitha08Pyari_Zahrakabeeraspeakingmeghaparti

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I have been wondering abt the guy mentioning guns etc...made me wonder if the guy who controls them will be a rival of Dutta's and Seema's bf? It doesnt seem that Seema is around right now but maybe she will soon see Dutta. Also I was wondering what will stop Dutta from contacting his family once he returns to consciousness? Will he be in some kind of kidnapped state?

I think it will be a very interesting track if he is kidnapped or something and is trying to get out...Maybe Seema can help him with that. It will be better than Seema just treating him back to health and being all lovey dovey with him.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosakabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I think it will be a very interesting track if he is kidnapped or something and is trying to get out...Maybe Seema can help him with that. It will be better than Seema just treating him back to health and being all lovey dovey with him.Confused

Yeah...and these men seem to be nursing him already. Maybe Seema can help him escape and Dutta can help Seema in turn from this bf of hers who is a zulmi.

Crystal29sub_rosa

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Apparently they're travelling to somewhere with guns and all Confused Maybe Dutta will be forced to be on the move along with them? Or maybe it's just the Kaka and that guy going alone, in whose absence Seema will have the chance to come face-to-face with Dutta?

Has it been confirmed through any of the articles that he is indeed going to be cared for by Seema for sure? Confused If it has, then maybe that guy is Seema's pimp and Dutta might have an altercation with him because he is into flesh trade? 

EDIT: Could it be that they were auditioning Mohit Malik for this guy's part!?

Edited by make-believe - 11 January 2011 at 8:45pm

Crystal29AbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Apparently they're travelling to somewhere with guns and all Confused Maybe Dutta will be forced to be on the move along with them? Or maybe it's just the Kaka and that guy going alone, in whose absence Seema will have the chance to come face-to-face with Dutta?

Has it been confirmed through any of the articles that he is indeed going to be cared for by Seema for sure? Confused If it has, then maybe that guy is Seema's pimp and Dutta might have an altercation with him because he is into flesh trade? 

EDIT: Could it be that they were auditioning Mohit Malik for this guy's part!?

I feel Mohit Mallik or some other actor like him wont be playing a pimp or Seema's bf. I am guessing either of these characters will be an older guy. Seema looked unhappy abt her current status when Naku asked her and she avoided telling anything.

sub_rosameghaparti

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

do we hav an updater for today? shabz wont be doing for some days..

AbhiAni--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hello everyone :) oo updater we need an updater pleaseee

AbhiAni--Sia--

Go to top