Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 17)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

...Kala-Suds are in such a randommmmmm desperate state right now....I hope this leads to something and the writers aren't just doing timepass with these random scenarios.

I think these kind of scenes are pretty much just supposed to be building up into dissension between Kala and Suds...even last week she was treating him pretty snootily and Suds is being quite emotional and reckless so there might just be a clash of egos there if things simmer nicely to a certain boiling point LOL 

EXACTLY! OMG I could not BELIEVE what a JOKER they picked for this scene....seriously his PATHETIC act as the doctor really bogged the scene down for me as well....no wonder MR had to instruct the guy....this guy was seriously soooooo pathetic....kahaan se pakad ke laaye is cartoon ko....THODI toh credibility le aate as a doctor *shakes head hopelessly*

Seriously, I can't decide for the life of me who was a bigger EPIC fail...that clown of a commissioner or this doctor ke naam be dhabba!? LOL Such amazing actors they picked that it's impossible to choose! LOL Isse accha toh they could have gotten that light-man goofing around with MR to play the doctor and he would have done a better job I'm sure! LOL *shakes head along with you*

And actually, that's another reason why I'd like for them to stay away from the police/cop storyline too...shows usually end up hamming so much where this is concerned and making the whole set-up look like such a joke is toh on a whole other level...it looks like dress-up and that too of chindi, third-grade types rather than coming across as at least bearable...LTL is no different as was proved by the visit to the police station :S

Yeah I'm hoping they show much more of Dutta tomorrow cuz the story needs to move in that direction....Kala's random scrambling scheming is getting stagnant since the past few epis....

Hmm, I think they will...nothing much to show at PN now, na? Maybe we'll get flashes of Nakku here and there, and a possible scene with Kala/Chaskar/Suds...otherwise, Seema should be there in tomorrow's episode to take forward what is happening with Dutta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

The Doc who was treating D ?was one hilarious doc . If I was in D's Place , I did run as far as my feet could take me .

He looked lost to me ..

.he did even know how to check the pulse ?forget that , he did even hold the wrist properly . It looked to me as if it was a feather hold

But the scariest part abt him being the doc was his medical bag ?.a Total mess .

One unhygienic doc ?..God help D ?

The cotton was lying open

The syringe has also an open one

Did not wear gloves ?nd from when did Savilon hurt

Common Savilon USP is that it does not hurt.

Cvs Get D a better Doc or we will arrange one

No wonder he scared MR while shooting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsrayjstdivya17-7.scorpio10

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.

Yessss. It seems every so often someone on the editing team has fixations with a certain type of effect...last few weeks it was the flame one and now the frame of frozen-grey shock LOL Definitely need to tone it down there LOL

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

And, Naku randomly has a photo of Dutta from the payal scene- someone secretly clicking pictures in PN ROFL x

This happened in the hanging-pictures scene too LOL There were ones of fair Nakku from inside her ghoongat on the SR night! Stern Smile LOL And countless others which possibly couldn't have been snapped LOL Maybe it's Kala making good use of the CCTV cameras and imbursing all these pictures when need be, even if it means hanging up random, framed ones of Dutta everywhere in his room LOL Wacko

Dutta is a very self deprecating guy...and he cant seem to get enuf of his own pics. I would have preferred if the framed pics were in Naku's outhouse.

rayjst

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

...Kala-Suds are in such a randommmmmm desperate state right now....I hope this leads to something and the writers aren't just doing timepass with these random scenarios.

I think these kind of scenes are pretty much just supposed to be building up into dissension between Kala and Suds...even last week she was treating him pretty snootily and Suds is being quite emotional and reckless so there might just be a clash of egos there if things simmer nicely to a certain boiling point LOL 

EXACTLY! OMG I could not BELIEVE what a JOKER they picked for this scene....seriously his PATHETIC act as the doctor really bogged the scene down for me as well....no wonder MR had to instruct the guy....this guy was seriously soooooo pathetic....kahaan se pakad ke laaye is cartoon ko....THODI toh credibility le aate as a doctor *shakes head hopelessly*

Seriously, I can't decide for the life of me who was a bigger EPIC fail...that clown of a commissioner or this doctor ke naam be dhabba!? LOL Such amazing actors they picked that it's impossible to choose! LOL Isse accha toh they could have gotten that light-man goofing around with MR to play the doctor and he would have done a better job I'm sure! LOL *shakes head along with you*

And actually, that's another reason why I'd like for them to stay away from the police/cop storyline too...shows usually end up hamming so much where this is concerned and making the whole set-up look like such a joke is toh on a whole other level...it looks like dress-up and that too of chindi, third-grade types rather than coming across as at least bearable...LTL is no different as was proved by the visit to the police station :S

Yeah I'm hoping they show much more of Dutta tomorrow cuz the story needs to move in that direction....Kala's random scrambling scheming is getting stagnant since the past few epis....

Hmm, I think they will...nothing much to show at PN now, na? Maybe we'll get flashes of Nakku here and there, and a possible scene with Kala/Chaskar/Suds...otherwise, Seema should be there in tomorrow's episode to take forward what is happening with Dutta.

If they REALLY want a cop can we get back Morey...I would love to see the cunning cop vs gentleman don in the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Dutta is a very self deprecating guy...and he cant seem to get enuf of his own pics. I would have preferred if the framed pics were in Naku's outhouse.

I don't think either Nakku or Dutta have the time or inclination for this type of stuff right now LOL Nakku definitely would if she was in more normal circumstances...it could be justified as Kala's twisted work though or maybe even Roops trying to play decorator LOL But agree with you on the framed pictures being in the outhouse...or more minimal yet, it would have done just fine if she had held a snap of his to herself without the frame and all, like the one she stole and went away with...

If they REALLY want a cop can we get back Morey...I would love to see the cunning cop vs gentleman don in the show.

See now that works within the LTL storyline! The corrupt, eccentric cop, yes. But a holier-than-thou, contemptuous one just comes across as delusional and forced.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMrsKhan

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I haven't actually finished today's episode yet, but I just saw Friday's episode and the first three minutes of today's episode aik saath and that entire last part of Friday's episode and the beginning of today's are overshadowed by the DUMBNESS of this commisioner character. I mean, ye kya cartoon hai?!?! How is this guy supposed to be the character that ascended the ladder to such a politically powerful position when he has NO people skills and even less oratory skills. Poora time jab woh lecture mar raha tha, I just wanted to grab his own danda and beat him to bits with it..

What a loser. And I don't even think I'm done with his scenes yet.. *gags* Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst.scorpio10kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Clearly I spoke too soon. I should have waited until I finished the entire episode today before I announced the lamest character of the day.. I believe I need to re-evaluate the nomination. While the commisioner is a good contender, the lame-o doctor CLEARLY takes the cake! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I mean woh kar kya raha hai! *shakes head* The slowest freaking doctor in the whole world has been asked to come treat a patient that needs urgent and possibly critical care. But pehley woh blood-soaked gauze ko dekh k, sir hila k tashan toh maar lain.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL Patient ki treatment toh hoti rahey gi baad mein.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Kya awesome namooney hain LTL k.. No wonder people come to a gangster for help - baki sare "normal" professionals aisey crack hongai toh who'd want to entrust them with their lives.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnidivy609kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpio10

The Doc who was treating D ?was one hilarious doc . If I was in D's Place , I did run as far as my feet could take me .

He looked lost to me ..

.he did even know how to check the pulse ?forget that , he did even hold the wrist properly . It looked to me as if it was a feather hold

But the scariest part abt him being the doc was his medical bag ?.a Total mess .

One unhygienic doc ?..God help D ?

The cotton was lying open

The syringe has also an open one

Did not wear gloves ?nd from when did Savilon hurt

Common Savilon USP is that it does not hurt.

Cvs Get D a better Doc or we will arrange one

No wonder he scared MR while shooting.

totally ..I think That why they did not show MR face ..becoz either  he must be scared ....or he must be laughing  like we were

Edited by scorpio10 - 11 January 2011 at 1:58am

rayjst

Go to top