Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 16)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

As far as Dutta's eyes are concerned, from another post.....

I think the reason why Dutta's eyes are covered is so that initially he doesnt realise its Seema who is taking care of him and without realising that he would talk to Seema very politely and be grateful to her for saving his life.....she might even go to the extent of staying awake all night for him, etc.....he might also politely listen to her sad story without knowing he is listening to 'Seema's' story and he might develop a softcorner for this 'lady' who saved his life....he might even empathise with her fate of being in kotha .....

Seema might hide her identity from Dutta for the fear that he might get up and walk off in a bad physical condition if he comes to know Seema is the one who is taking care of him, so she might hide this fact till he is alright.....and she might also tell him stuff like 'I am suffering for what I did to someone long back....' and only in the end he will realise that this lady who saved his life, who took care of him very well, etc. is Seema Shocked! And at that time since he would have developed a soft corner for this lady and is grateful to her for taking such good care of him, on realising she is Seema initially he might blast her and stuff, but eventually he might just show indifference and stop taking food and medicines, etc as a symbol of protest LOL.......and then eventually he will make peace with her and move on....to Nakku Smile.....

I would actually like that storyline!! ShockedLOL Despite Seema being given a lot of importance here, if we get to see Dutta talking lovingly about Naku to Seema, then I would quite enjoy watching this! Big smile x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst.scorpio10*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
serously, dont  u think so.........  i hav seen ppl get horns very easily with fame n money........... so added it..........

well, i always hav my hubby for sure.....Wink to do that.  he keeps me grounded n sane..........

nice to know, u replied to my msg........ i jst joined a few days back...........

ok dearie............

gudnite...... cya.... tc

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

He doesn't add friends, and nope I don't know him (unfortunately ROFL) He has been replying recently to quite a few people, I guess to messages that stand out to him LOL Plus he is being bombarded with messages ever since news of him leaving is making the rounds, so he has been replying to some. I am surprised myself that he replied, I guess because I complimented him a lot over his acting, I feel happy that he took out the time to reply though, which shows that he does value the opinions of his fans LOL LOL at horns comment LOL

And welcome to the forum Embarrassed Hope you have a great time here Smile x
[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

zeekaytg Groupbie
zeekaytg
zeekaytg

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
thank God they showed him ,mano LtL me jan agayee or ltilian me bhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

And, Naku randomly has a photo of Dutta from the payal scene- someone secretly clicking pictures in PN ROFL x

Its was clicked through naku eyes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmeghaparti

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

The Doc who was treating D …was one hilarious doc . If I was in D's Place , I did run as far as my feet could take me .

He looked lost to me ..

.he did even know how to check the pulse …forget that , he did even hold the wrist properly . It looked to me as if it was a feather hold

But the scariest part abt him being the doc was his medical bag ….a Total mess .

One unhygienic doc …..God help D …

The cotton was lying open

The syringe has also an open one

Did not wear gloves …nd from when did Savilon hurt

Common Savilon USP is that it does not hurt.

Cvs Get D a better Doc or we will arrange one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's so odd to suddenly see the presence of the police in the patilwadi universe....for more than a year in the show, it's been like the police doesn't even exist in this land....and now suddenly police...

Exactttly! Which is why they fall flat on their faces in terms of credibility...they don't matter one bit in the feudalistic scheme of things with the way LTL has been shown so far. There was an Inspector Khan a long time back, but even then the police was working in cohorts with Dutta to some extent rather than sitting idly from afar and thinking of him as some huge criminal who was usurping their rule and deserved to be treated with contempt and mockery Confused I hope if they do plan on bringing another cop for whatever reason in the story, he isn't as big a colossal fail as this clown of a commissioner. Wanted so bad to see Baaji punch this bozo in the face LOL

I'm on Team Kala when it comes to the police, even if not for the same intentions LOL AG was pretty much on fire in the lounge scene...such voice modulation! MV was so surprisingly expressionless and grey throughout the whole thing though...LOL @ Kala and Suds, why don't they just kill everybody in the whole entire world while they're at it with their superior brains so that all 'raaste ka kaantas' are removed once and for all? LOL Good to see them fighting and disagreeing among themselves LOL

And that doctor...what was supposed to be a serious scene, pura ka pura funny bana dala LOL The direction was very slow and tediously done...aur joker doctor ne kya bandaging ki, kindergarten student types *rolls eyes* LOL

Waiting to see what happens when DSP regains his senses tomorrow. Better be good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.

Yessss. It seems every so often someone on the editing team has fixations with a certain type of effect...last few weeks it was the flame one and now the frame of frozen-grey shock LOL Definitely need to tone it down there LOL

And, Naku randomly has a photo of Dutta from the payal scene- someone secretly clicking pictures in PN ROFL x

This happened in the hanging-pictures scene too LOL There were ones of fair Nakku from inside her ghoongat on the SR night! Stern Smile LOL And countless others which possibly couldn't have been snapped LOL Maybe it's Kala making good use of the CCTV cameras and imbursing all these pictures when need be, even if it means hanging up random, framed ones of Dutta everywhere in his room LOL Wacko

rayjstTheRager

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

It's so odd to suddenly see the presence of the police in the patilwadi universe....for more than a year in the show, it's been like the police doesn't even exist in this land....and now suddenly police...

Exactttly! Which is why they fall flat on their faces in terms of credibility...they don't matter one bit in the feudalistic scheme of things with the way LTL has been shown so far. There was an Inspector Khan a long time back, but even then the police was working in cohorts with Dutta to some extent rather than sitting idly from afar and thinking of him as some huge criminal who was usurping their rule and deserved to be treated with contempt and mockery Confused I hope if they do plan on bringing another cop for whatever reason in the story, he isn't as big a colossal fail as this clown of a commissioner. Wanted so bad to see Baaji punch this bozo in the face LOL LOL that commissioner toh was so random with his one liners that I was like hain?LOL.....anyways yeah totally agree with you....you only mentioned it last week also I remember and I also feel the same....the police has no business in the Patilwadi universe....thrusting in the cop character will just change the whole tone of the show (especially for the worse if Dutta is to be phased out)....dunno what to make of it as of now.

I'm on Team Kala when it comes to the police, even if not for the same intentions LOL AG was pretty much on fire in the lounge scene...such voice modulation! Oh WORDD! I also thought AG was fantasticccccccccccccc in that scene.....what an actress....each barb so razor sharp perfectly delivered....brilliant voice modulation seriously!

MV was so surprisingly expressionless and grey throughout the whole thing though...LOL @ Kala and Suds, why don't they just kill everybody in the whole entire world while they're at it with their superior brains so that all 'raaste ka kaantas' are removed once and for all? LOL Good to see them fighting and disagreeing among themselves LOL LOL MV really has her off days....some days she surprises me and somedays it's total blankness *sigh* lol....Kala-Suds are in such a randommmmmm desperate state right now....I hope this leads to something and the writers aren't just doing timepass with these random scenarios.

And that doctor...what was supposed to be a serious scene, pura ka pura funny bana dala LOL The direction was very slow and tediously done...aur joker doctor ne kya bandaging ki, kindergarten student types *rolls eyes* LOL EXACTLY! OMG I could not BELIEVE what a JOKER they picked for this scene....seriously his PATHETIC act as the doctor really bogged the scene down for me as well....no wonder MR had to instruct the guy....this guy was seriously soooooo pathetic....kahaan se pakad ke laaye is cartoon ko....THODI toh credibility le aate as a doctor *shakes head hopelessly*

Waiting to see what happens when DSP regains his senses tomorrow. Better be good. Yeah I'm hoping they show much more of Dutta tomorrow cuz the story needs to move in that direction....Kala's random scrambling scheming is getting stagnant since the past few epis....

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

Go to top