Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 15)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Did anyone notice the guy who was in the house with the doctor? I swear that same guy had done a deal or something with Dutta previously ROFL Recycling in use again ROFL x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL I haven't watched the epi yet so can't say but I guess there have been bigger bloopers in the show before....the central focus is supposed to be that atleast Dutta is back....chaahe kahin bhi pada hoLOL.....and personally l like the PN set a lot.....very unique and beautifully designed set unlike most of the crappy ones in desi shows.

I like it a lot tooSmile, kind of got even minute details of the set memorised, that why I got caught  off guard when they showed it in this particular scene...Nyways, Dutta is back, even then not feeling happyUnhappy...On the plus side, the song sequence was niceSmile but lord, overload of Kala nd SudsDead......

Edited by rayjst - 10 January 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhanAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

And, Naku randomly has a photo of Dutta from the payal scene- someone secretly clicking pictures in PN ROFL x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609skavitha08.scorpio10kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hey hi,

i m new on this forum.

du u know him?........ how cum he msgd u....... i heard he doesnt reply to his fan's msg........ u r one lucky gal...........

so, his silence says something is up his sleeve.......... god bless him.

all gals must b super happy seeing him on the show todayWink.....  i m glad too to c him today.

kind of feels very strange, he has so many ppl who luv n adore him, he must b really humbled.  very few of them (celebrites) are humble....... hope he remains as such throughout his career...... ya if he is in touch with u, tell him to always hav his mom or dad besides him to hammer off his horns if he gets one (just joking)..........  he doesnt seem to b like one of them though.......Smile

me having my hubby, kid n parents loving me, i feel blessed with my life.Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnidivy609Pyari_ZahraMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOL what a JOKER doctor they picked for this scene......pulse tak nahin check karni aati....his fingers were nowhere near feeling for a pulse on Dutta's wrist....LOL....even I could tell this much.....so lame it was.....and I cracked up at the way he was shaking his head at the amount of blood that soaked into the cotton when he was cleaning Dutta's wounds.....clearly not one for any remote amount of subtletyLOL

Dutta's face looks almost totally bandaged....it's disconcerting to watch.....but an interesting note to end it on.....first him shouting Nakku's name and then "bas....ab aur nahin"

The "Phulwa" countdown clock on the left side was quite annoying Wacko

And I LOL'd in the beginning when the inspector was calling Nakku and Baaji "left hand, right hand"....lol

It's so odd to suddenly see the presence of the police in the patilwadi universe....for more than a year in the show, it's been like the police doesn't even exist in this land....and now suddenly police....

rayjstdivy609Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dc17-7

hey hi,

i m new on this forum.

du u know him?........ how cum he msgd u....... i heard he doesnt reply to his fan's msg........ u r one lucky gal...........

so, his silence says something is up his sleeve.......... god bless him.

all gals must b super happy seeing him on the show todayWink.....  i m glad too to c him today.

kind of feels very strange, he has so many ppl who luv n adore him, he must b really humbled.  very few of them (celebrites) are humble....... hope he remains as such throughout his career...... ya if he is in touch with u, tell him to always hav his mom or dad besides him to hammer off his horns if he gets one (just joking)..........  he doesnt seem to b like one of them though.......Smile

me having my hubby, kid n parents loving me, i feel blessed with my life.Tongue

He doesn't add friends, and nope I don't know him (unfortunately ROFL) He has been replying recently to quite a few people, I guess to messages that stand out to him LOL Plus he is being bombarded with messages ever since news of him leaving is making the rounds, so he has been replying to some. I am surprised myself that he replied, I guess because I complimented him a lot over his acting, I feel happy that he took out the time to reply though, which shows that he does value the opinions of his fans LOL LOL at horns comment LOL

And welcome to the forum Embarrassed Hope you have a great time here Smile x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 10 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I loved today's epi soley for the last 2 minutes LOL.....wow this guy was just there in one scene and uttered just 2-3 words and I would say he stole the entire show in today's epi Clap.....well as far as rest of the epi is concerned, as usual I kept fast forwarding each and every scene and just kept taking the essense of the scenes....I seriously got irritated with Nakku for the police station scene - cant she trust Baaji atleast once Confused...ab dekho kya hua Angry.....the only scene I saw fully was the last scene for obvious reasons Wink....wow just a few seconds glimse of Dutta and am soo happy Day Dreaming....he really made my day yaar Tongue....now cant wait till tommorow to see more Wink.....

rayjstAbhiAnidivy609Pyari_Zahrameghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
As far as Dutta's eyes are concerned, from another post.....

I think the reason why Dutta's eyes are covered is so that initially he doesnt realise its Seema who is taking care of him and without realising that he would talk to Seema very politely and be grateful to her for saving his life.....she might even go to the extent of staying awake all night for him, etc.....he might also politely listen to her sad story without knowing he is listening to 'Seema's' story and he might develop a softcorner for this 'lady' who saved his life....he might even empathise with her fate of being in kotha .....

Seema might hide her identity from Dutta for the fear that he might get up and walk off in a bad physical condition if he comes to know Seema is the one who is taking care of him, so she might hide this fact till he is alright.....and she might also tell him stuff like 'I am suffering for what I did to someone long back....' and only in the end he will realise that this lady who saved his life, who took care of him very well, etc. is Seema Shocked! And at that time since he would have developed a soft corner for this lady and is grateful to her for taking such good care of him, on realising she is Seema initially he might blast her and stuff, but eventually he might just show indifference and stop taking food and medicines, etc as a symbol of protest LOL.......and then eventually he will make peace with her and move on....to Nakku Smile.....

rayjstAbhiAniPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeakingkhushix

Go to top