Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan (Page 14)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I think I'm just annoyed, because I hate the fact that he's taken this decision in the first place. I would understand it if the show was going incredibly downhill and his character was completely fading into the background. But everything in LTL revolves around Dutta, without Dutta, everything falls apart. Like someone wrote in one of their topics about Dutta being the sun, and everyone else being the planets circling around the sun. Surely being a professional, you would not become the reason for a show's early demise, that's what I feel. I'm just worried that this behaviour of his might create a hindrance for him in the future! But anyway, yeah, it is sinking in, I guess that is why I do feel down. I'm accepting it all, but I feel so bad for the show as a whole.

I totally agree with you, Zahra....he is the center of the show and him leaving it would kill it.....and yes as of now his character hasn't gone downhill either so there's scope.....which is why all of us agree that 4-5 more months would be ideal for the show.....but then again like I said...there are factors beyond our control....ideally it could all work out....but we can't control or understand the way other ppl's minds are working about this....which is why I've told myself to stop thinking about it and khapaa-oing my mind over it....and take the show for what it is right now.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by rayjst

That room that they are treating Dutta in is in PN onlyOuch

LOL it's on the same sets maybe but in the show it's supposed to represent a different room I'm sureLOL

Yep, I tried ignoring it at first, the lamps nd all, but those crossing wood blocks on the wall behind the guy holding D's feet nd the windows are both trademark chara of that house...Both Baji's nd Sups's room have the same... Became kind of difficult to put that off my mind after thatConfused.... I thought since they might be showing Dutta at Seema's place(presumably) for some time, they might at least show it in a diff house, like during Anna's track(bored of seeing jst PN all the time), well guess not....
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosadivy609kabeeraspeaking

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

LOL it's on the same sets maybe but in the show it's supposed to represent a different room I'm sureLOL

Yep, I tried ignoring it at first, the lamps nd all, but those crossing wood blocks on the wall behind the guy holding D's feet nd the windows are both trademark chara of that house...Both Baji's nd Sups's room have the same... Became kind of difficult to put that off my mind after thatConfused.... I thought since they might be showing Dutta at Seema's place(presumably) for some time, they might at least show it in a diff house, like during Anna's track(bored of seeing jst PN all the time), well guess not....

You noticed all that? I had eyes only for DuttaDay DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609MrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
MR was amazing in that last scene though!! Clap Gave me goosebumps- How does he do it??!! I can't help but be awed by his performances every time!! Day Dreaming x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.

LOL...the first scene was sooo useless! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

LOL I haven't watched the epi yet so can't say but I guess there have been bigger bloopers in the show before....the central focus is supposed to be that atleast Dutta is back....chaahe kahin bhi pada hoLOL.....and personally l like the PN set a lot.....very unique and beautifully designed set unlike most of the crappy ones in desi shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

2 characters I don't  connect to at all these days, one is Naku nd the other is Kala...

Go to top