Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
luks like the cliff hanger for this weekend wd be ... Dutta - Seema face off....
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Chaskar blackmailing and toying with Kala is definitely coming up...and he will do it with loadsss of nataak...pretending in front of Nakku/Baaji while keeping her on the tenterhooks...maybe he'll make a deal that she does something for him to keep his lips sealed and in that desperation Kala makes a whole new mistake too which'll eventually land her on the street...it's going to be good to see Roops/Leela's reactions too when they find out Kala was behind this...maybe Leela will even divorce Suds 😆

Thanks so much for the update, Divya and Rama! 

Of course the torture will begin and some more Chaskar has a thing for Kala, god only knows what he wants from her 🤢 I also think Naku might save Kala for the sake of Anay, Kishore and AS. 
It's ironic how Kala thought the plan will bring every down to their knees but it will be her greatest downfall. My poor Kala, she needs helps coz she is one but I still love her though😛

Leela divorcing Suds 😆 how I wish but I don't think so coz Suds will blackmail her back for sure. She will definitely make sure he suffer though, which I am looking forward to see.

I think maybe Roops will jump ship after this and I so so want this to happen!!!
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Though loved Kala-Suds-Chaskar scene. Kala was like a chimtey mein phansi chipkali & Suds jooti mein phansa cockroach!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Not a bad epi today. The Chaskar-Kala scene was the most interesting. Seema looked better today. The last time she looked like an aunty.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was not bored today😆 The pace was just right....Kala-Suds were miserable...and they showed a little more of Dutta than last night😛 Btw, where is Madhu? 
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is it me or ever since that TB article as come out LTL is looking better? today someone really had pressed the fast forward button!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rama_2010

luks like the cliff hanger for this weekend wd be ... Dutta - Seema face off....

I would be honestly surprised if they don't stretch this out some more, maybe into mid next week with the temporary blindness theory that's been going around...if they come face-to-face on Friday, the show will be moving pleasantly fast...but still they need to build up some of the basics around the story of Seema's residence/profession and all the people who are living there because Dutta has to stay there for a few days to have his realization and closure...there's scope for a realllly good track here! Hope tomorrow isn't all about what's happening at PN (even though it's dhamakedaar 😆) and there's some time given to the foundation of the other arc too...

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

It's ironic how Kala thought the plan will bring every down to their knees but it will be her greatest downfall. My poor Kala, she needs helps coz she is one  but I still love her though😛[/quote]

Yeah, things are falling apart so quickly and clumsily for her, quite a nightmare 😕 Guess it just goes to show that this is the result of something she did without thinking properly...desperate to hurt Dutta/Nakku in any way and she overlooked the calculating, manipulative streak in herself only...

Fingers crossed! No better opportunity now...

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

Pendulum mother ke pendulum beti😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved 2days epi .... Chaskar & Kala scene was the best ...😆
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kalas face at the end was worth watching that whole episode for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it actually at one point look liked she wanted to cry and throw a tantrum 🤣🤣🤣 and chaskars brain is ticking away LOL thats going to keep kala busy for a while
as for the dutta and seema front i think they are showing that dutta is getting stronger and stronger and IF the episodes go at this pace then we might have a seema and D face off. though i doubt that they are going to keep that patti on D's eyes and hes going to interact with seema or the people around her find out about her profession blah blah and then the massive showdown will happen. lets hope he doesnt get drunk again!
but eugh seema no comment about her. i just want D back to N by the end of next week then we will have had 3 weeks of this track should keep the CV's happy.i think we will get the nakku chanda bonding tomorrow *fun times*