Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystal_29

I think it will be a very interesting track if he is kidnapped or something and is trying to get out...Maybe Seema can help him with that. It will be better than Seema just treating him back to health and being all lovey dovey with him.😕

Yeah...and these men seem to be nursing him already. Maybe Seema can help him escape and Dutta can help Seema in turn from this bf of hers who is a zulmi.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I have been wondering abt the guy mentioning guns etc...made me wonder if the guy who controls them will be a rival of Dutta's and Seema's bf? It doesnt seem that Seema is around right now but maybe she will soon see Dutta. Also I was wondering what will stop Dutta from contacting his family once he returns to consciousness? Will he be in some kind of kidnapped state?

Apparently they're travelling to somewhere with guns and all 😕 Maybe Dutta will be forced to be on the move along with them? Or maybe it's just the Kaka and that guy going alone, in whose absence Seema will have the chance to come face-to-face with Dutta?

Has it been confirmed through any of the articles that he is indeed going to be cared for by Seema for sure? 😕 If it has, then maybe that guy is Seema's pimp and Dutta might have an altercation with him because he is into flesh trade? 

EDIT: Could it be that they were auditioning Mohit Malik for this guy's part!?
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

Apparently they're travelling to somewhere with guns and all 😕 Maybe Dutta will be forced to be on the move along with them? Or maybe it's just the Kaka and that guy going alone, in whose absence Seema will have the chance to come face-to-face with Dutta?

Has it been confirmed through any of the articles that he is indeed going to be cared for by Seema for sure? 😕 If it has, then maybe that guy is Seema's pimp and Dutta might have an altercation with him because he is into flesh trade? 

EDIT: Could it be that they were auditioning Mohit Malik for this guy's part!?

I feel Mohit Mallik or some other actor like him wont be playing a pimp or Seema's bf. I am guessing either of these characters will be an older guy. Seema looked unhappy abt her current status when Naku asked her and she avoided telling anything.

do we hav an updater for today? shabz wont be doing for some days..
hello everyone :) oo updater we need an updater pleaseee
Seema walking
She sees D D calling for AS nd B Tears in S's eyes
N at the blast site
Koi hai!? *echoes* Show started, bhai log 😆 Please tell me there's going to be lots of Dutta and the new place...

...koi toh aaye 😆 *waits like Dutta at the dinning table* 
I hope today we don't get to see Dona Naku doing the pathetic Namaste and ordering Baji like he is her assistant.
And cld someone plz send the faltu doctor to medical school.

Arrgh!!!
So how is everyone today?
Originally posted by divy609

Seema walking
N at the blast site
thanks divya for updating
Originally posted by divy609

Seema walking