Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Why in the world does the doctor need to SHOW his equipment before using it??!! πŸ˜•πŸ€£ Seriously, one more scene with this dude and I will...🀒 Worst casting in the history of LTL!!
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, she is so frail that Kala zor se ek dhakka maar deti toh woh right den nd der zeede Bappa ke paas chali jaathi....Wot is happening to our damsel-in-distress/occasional sherni O_o  Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

zahra, they were trying to show the audience that he's a doc since he doesn't look like one..πŸ˜† aren't docs suppose to wear gloves before treating a patient esp when using the tongs n all..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nakku was good..her acting was good and everything, but somehow I found the last Namasthe part that she did funny...Maybe I have to get used to it now...Nakku is not the bossy don type person..I like her to be a Sherni..and absolutely love when she is a Sherni around her Sher...but no don please...

The little that I saw of Dutta today was amazing...was so intense...his pain was so real...😭
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dint like the episode much, nothing much interesting except the Dutta scenes (that too was spoiled by the lousy Dr. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†!)......but found it funny the way Dutta moved his hands when he heard 'bandook' and 'goli' πŸ˜†.....it was a funny scene as generally they show such scenes when maybe Dutta would have heard 'Nakku' πŸ˜†......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Oooops!πŸ˜› I'm already on EDT.πŸ˜†
Yeah,Rose.😭 Okie I'm understanding where the story is headed.From what I saw today looks like the eLS is turning into a tussle of power between Nakusha-Baji & Kala-Suds🀒😑The new guy will play only a supporting role as maybe Nakku's love interest later when she is well settled as the new ruler of Patilwadi. MR is surely leaving & is just here to tie up loose ends😭 
What a shame.

I don't think so! Even if MR really leaves they'll possibly replace him! There's no way they can do away with/sideline D's character! Naku is not stepping into Dutta's shoes...but is fortifying her place as Nakusha Dutta Patil...Dutta's queen, and is acting as she should be!
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No wonder MR was so totally freaked out about the 'doctor' 'treating' himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know we are all Dutta-fans, but come on gals, lets also give it to the team, to not show Naku moping away and putting up a fight :) I like that stance as opposed to all the protagonists crying and crying...Dutta ka kuch to asar hua na?
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL is the story SERIOUSLY going in the direction of Nakku becoming the new Lady Don of Patilwaadi and then her tussle with the new cop guy?? Are these ppl on crack?? NAKKU as a DON??🀣

It is one thing to show her being strong and holding the fort while her husband isn't there but if they SERIOUSLY think they can turn Nakku into the new "messiah" of Patilwadi ordering Baaji around and solving the issues of the Patilwaadi ppl, then they really have lost all their marbles.

Ahhhaaa...you figured it out dude. I won't be surprised if that does happen...*shakes head hopelessly* πŸ₯±
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushix

zahra, they were trying to show the audience that he's a doc since he doesn't look like one..πŸ˜† aren't docs suppose to wear gloves before treating a patient esp when using the tongs n all..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

LOL!! 🀣 Needing to convince the audience, because he doesn't look at all like a doctor! 🀣 I know seriously, they could at least make it look real instead of making it look like a random guy from the street πŸ˜† I'm sure doctors don't use those kinds of tongs anyway when taking out bullets πŸ˜† Looked like an eyebrow plucker 🀣 Turned the whole situation into a joke this guy has! πŸ˜† x