Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Dutta is a very self deprecating guy...and he cant seem to get enuf of his own pics. I would have preferred if the framed pics were in Naku's outhouse.

I don't think either Nakku or Dutta have the time or inclination for this type of stuff right now 😆 Nakku definitely would if she was in more normal circumstances...it could be justified as Kala's twisted work though or maybe even Roops trying to play decorator 😆 But agree with you on the framed pictures being in the outhouse...or more minimal yet, it would have done just fine if she had held a snap of his to herself without the frame and all, like the one she stole and went away with...

If they REALLY want a cop can we get back Morey...I would love to see the cunning cop vs gentleman don in the show.

See now that works within the LTL storyline! The corrupt, eccentric cop, yes. But a holier-than-thou, contemptuous one just comes across as delusional and forced.

I haven't actually finished today's episode yet, but I just saw Friday's episode and the first three minutes of today's episode aik saath and that entire last part of Friday's episode and the beginning of today's are overshadowed by the DUMBNESS of this commisioner character. I mean, ye kya cartoon hai?!?! How is this guy supposed to be the character that ascended the ladder to such a politically powerful position when he has NO people skills and even less oratory skills. Poora time jab woh lecture mar raha tha, I just wanted to grab his own danda and beat him to bits with it..

What a loser. And I don't even think I'm done with his scenes yet.. *gags* 🤢
Clearly I spoke too soon. I should have waited until I finished the entire episode today before I announced the lamest character of the day.. I believe I need to re-evaluate the nomination. While the commisioner is a good contender, the lame-o doctor CLEARLY takes the cake! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

I mean woh kar kya raha hai! *shakes head* The slowest freaking doctor in the whole world has been asked to come treat a patient that needs urgent and possibly critical care. But pehley woh blood-soaked gauze ko dekh k, sir hila k tashan toh maar lain.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Patient ki treatment toh hoti rahey gi baad mein.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Kya awesome namooney hain LTL k.. No wonder people come to a gangster for help - baki sare "normal" professionals aisey crack hongai toh who'd want to entrust them with their lives.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No wonder he scared MR while shooting.

totally ..I think That why they did not show MR face ..becoz either  he must be scared ....or he must be laughing  like we were

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
No Precap Till Now.. 😭
Hello..............Koi hain??????????????
hiii saakiii....im here 3 min left....
yeah today  more dutta scene i hope....
Hey everyonee... Itna sannata kyun hai bhai? lol
hello gals!
where is shabz?? is she doing the update today?