Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 10th Jan - 14th Jan - Page 11

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Zahra, we're saying a few months....but do you think the channel would be satisfied with that? They seem more interested in dragging LTL out for as long as they can....even if it gets senselessly convoluted. Ideally 5 more months would be perfect to wrap up the show but I feel the channel is not looking at it with the perspective of wrapping it up logically.....Yup, you're right, even a few months won't be enough, because they're not even thinking of wrapping up the show, they would want it to continue for as long as possible- I mean all the other shows on Colors have been running for years, despite their twisted storylines, so surely LTL is not different.

LOL I don't really feel annoyed with him......wouldn't be happy with this decision to leave in Feb but I'm not annoyed with him over that....I guess cuz it all doesn't feel sudden anymore....it's kinda sunk in for me in some ways and I've started to resign myself to the fate of the show.....I'll hope for everything to work out still.  I think I'm just annoyed, because I hate the fact that he's taken this decision in the first place. I would understand it if the show was going incredibly downhill and his character was completely fading into the background. But everything in LTL revolves around Dutta, without Dutta, everything falls apart. Like someone wrote in one of their topics about Dutta being the sun, and everyone else being the planets circling around the sun. Surely being a professional, you would not become the reason for a show's early demise, that's what I feel. I'm just worried that this behaviour of his might create a hindrance for him in the future! But anyway, yeah, it is sinking in, I guess that is why I do feel down. I'm accepting it all, but I feel so bad for the show as a whole.

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayjst

That room that they are treating Dutta in is in PN only

LOL it's on the same sets maybe but in the show it's supposed to represent a different room I'm sure๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I think I'm just annoyed, because I hate the fact that he's taken this decision in the first place. I would understand it if the show was going incredibly downhill and his character was completely fading into the background. But everything in LTL revolves around Dutta, without Dutta, everything falls apart. Like someone wrote in one of their topics about Dutta being the sun, and everyone else being the planets circling around the sun. Surely being a professional, you would not become the reason for a show's early demise, that's what I feel. I'm just worried that this behaviour of his might create a hindrance for him in the future! But anyway, yeah, it is sinking in, I guess that is why I do feel down. I'm accepting it all, but I feel so bad for the show as a whole.

I totally agree with you, Zahra....he is the center of the show and him leaving it would kill it.....and yes as of now his character hasn't gone downhill either so there's scope.....which is why all of us agree that 4-5 more months would be ideal for the show.....but then again like I said...there are factors beyond our control....ideally it could all work out....but we can't control or understand the way other ppl's minds are working about this....which is why I've told myself to stop thinking about it and khapaa-oing my mind over it....and take the show for what it is right now.....
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL it's on the same sets maybe but in the show it's supposed to represent a different room I'm sure๐Ÿ˜†

Yep, I tried ignoring it at first, the lamps nd all, but those crossing wood blocks on the wall behind the guy holding D's feet nd the windows are both trademark chara of that house...Both Baji's nd Sups's room have the same... Became kind of difficult to put that off my mind after that๐Ÿ˜•.... I thought since they might be showing Dutta at Seema's place(presumably) for some time, they might at least show it in a diff house, like during Anna's track(bored of seeing jst PN all the time), well guess not....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yep, I tried ignoring it at first, the lamps nd all, but those crossing wood blocks on the wall behind the guy holding D's feet nd the windows are both trademark chara of that house...Both Baji's nd Sups's room have the same... Became kind of difficult to put that off my mind after that๐Ÿ˜•.... I thought since they might be showing Dutta at Seema's place(presumably) for some time, they might at least show it in a diff house, like during Anna's track(bored of seeing jst PN all the time), well guess not....

You noticed all that? I had eyes only for Dutta๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
MR was amazing in that last scene though!! ๐Ÿ‘ Gave me goosebumps- How does he do it??!! I can't help but be awed by his performances every time!! ๐Ÿ˜ x
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw a warning: Those of you who still havent watched the epi...beware! Wear dark glasses for the Kala-Suds-Naku-Baji scene. Too many flashes there on screen...and Kala droning on. I was sorely tempted to switch off.

LOL...the first scene was sooo useless! 
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL I haven't watched the epi yet so can't say but I guess there have been bigger bloopers in the show before....the central focus is supposed to be that atleast Dutta is back....chaahe kahin bhi pada ho๐Ÿ˜†.....and personally l like the PN set a lot.....very unique and beautifully designed set unlike most of the crappy ones in desi shows.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 characters I don't  connect to at all these days, one is Naku nd the other is Kala...