CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 87)

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 1765

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

......, but what can I do.. the tug of war between mind and heart still is going on..
Then suchi di,Daya sir has already answered this question...LOL
remember the Jam tv interview..the message Daya sir gave to the viewers..
yeah I should follow my heart subhaBig smile

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Then suchi di,Daya sir has already answered  this question...LOL
remember the Jam tv interview..the message Daya sir gave to the viewers..

Our super hero has every answerEmbarrassed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Debayon, I've made three avis cos I couldn't get exactly which part you wanted. He smiled for 3/4 times. That's why, I've made three avis. Tell me if any of them is as you wanted or notSmile.

More Avis from 17th Jan Performance:







Combination of Two:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.aadri-subha.debayon

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Good morning everyone.
Any new news?
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Joined: 09 December 2010
Posts: 2991

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

 Any new news?
no news till now..Unhappy
waiting for some news about JDJ

(promos for JDJ have been released in which dance performances of ragini,sushant are being praised and also another promo for mahi which also says about ajay devgan,emran hashmi coming to JDJ as guests)
Princess13. Goldie
Princess13.
Princess13.

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 2005

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

no news till now..Unhappy
waiting for some news about JDJ

(promos for JDJ have been released in which dance performances of ragini,sushant are being praised and also another promo for mahi which also says about ajay devgan,emran hashmi coming to JDJ as guests)
 
yeh no news anywhereDisapprove
 
there is no trace of Daya Sir in any of the promoErmm
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Originally posted by TanniSDaya

 Any new news?
no news till now..Unhappy
waiting for some news about JDJ

(promos for JDJ have been released in which dance performances of ragini,sushant are being praised and also another promo for mahi which also says about ajay devgan,emran hashmi coming to JDJ as guests)

Hmm...that's why this thread is soooo calmConfused!!
I saw a promo where Ajay was there. Also got to hear that Mahi too was being praised or hugged by Hashmi.
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess130297

 
yeh no news anywhereDisapprove
 
there is no trace of Daya Sir in any of the promoErmm

I expected any promo telling about Daya Sir's injury, but noOuch!!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: visrom   Replies: 132   Views: 20613

visrom 132 20613 05 June 2012 at 11:31pm by SwaRon2012
STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: prabha.   Replies: 96   Views: 21761

prabha. 96 21761 07 August 2011 at 2:34am by visrom
Daya's fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: sristy   Replies: 88   Views: 12569

sristy 88 12569 03 May 2011 at 9:57pm by Bhavanab
An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs

2 3 4

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 30   Views: 19339

suhani.cipamisa 30 19339 11 January 2011 at 9:58am by NandiniRaizadaa
daya and fredy

2 3 4

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 24   Views: 3794

Chiinnu 24 3794 13 September 2010 at 2:32pm by nycsweetie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index