CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 78)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Look what Daya Sir has done to himself. Just look! I don't want to see him in this competition anymore. The judges comments and the elimination of some contestants who deserved were performing better than him are too overwhelming on my conscience. Sorry I will not vote for him unless I get to see a performance. The concept is also so crappy...and I thought they had wildcards next week? People are posting rude comments about him everywhere...and it is not so easy to ignore and stay aloof to these....hopefully he gets eliminated next time.

I am a die hard fan of him, but I am not a blind one. I cannot see him suffer like this.

Sorry if I hurt people's feelings. I am also quite hurt myself.

We wanted Daya Sir to dance on JDJ for more. But, now I can't see him suffering so much. I think he should be eliminated now.

DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Hey guys, ma JDJ nai dakti bcz in my area sony channel nai atta. but i m big fan of CID. and i just want to say u all guys that keep votting to DAYA.
i can understand ur feelings after reading ur discussion .But i just want to say u. ager app log vote nai karo gaa. tu DAYA ko zyada dukh ho ga. k after judges and host. Audience na b una reject kye.
Audience una un ki performence pa just vota nai kar rai.Balka un sa apna pyar ka izhar b kar rai ha. jo una itna years sa audience sa mill raha ha. so ager una votting k through eviction mili tu. it will be very dissappointing to him.
So, plz vote for him.

We want to vote Neemu. But also, Daya Sir's tired sick face......we can't tolerate that more. We can't bear his upset look. We are really in a very bad situation, like Daya Sir isOuch.

Edited by TanniSDaya - 21 January 2011 at 3:39am
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
We know how talented Daya Sir is. But the people on JDJ don't want to believe that. The fans of those stupid soap actors' may think that Daya Sir is being saved by his fans. So, aren't they being saved like this? The judges are sure their fans, they are favouring those actors too too too much. Their unexpected and undeserved marks and votes of the fans are saving those crappy celebs (sorry, no offense). Still, why are they accusing only Daya Sir? If they feel insecure of him, they should have told this open. That won't lessen their popularity. So, why defaming Daya Sir in his back?
And now, it's enough. It has crossed all the limits. Judge like Madhuri is going against Daya. She was the only one judge who used to favour Daya Sir sometimes. Now, I don't want Daya Sir to stay in these sick people. He is becoming sick both physically and mentally. We don't want to lose our inspector Daya even for a week.
More on that if a non dancer like Daya Sir wins this show, people won't take that easily. They will defame him as the same thing happened to Baichung. I can't tolerate that.
But I'm in a dilemma. What to do? Should I vote him to see his another versatile form for more or should I want him to be eliminated for his safety?????? I don't know.
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

We wanted Daya Sir to dance on JDJ for more. But, now I can't see him suffering so much. I think he should be eliminated now.

I will be glad if he quits now........but if he doesn't I will keep sending votes for him till the end.
Princess13. Goldie
Princess13.
Princess13.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

...but if he doesn't I will keep sending votes for him till the end.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

i wanted to vote for him earlier and now too but i can'tCry

Edited by Princess130297 - 21 January 2011 at 3:42am
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimiwalia

I just read the news about Daya..i am so upset :( i cried...
omg i really hope his back is perfect soon.. i love you so much Daya..god bless you..i wont watch Jhalak Now... love you so much.....
without u..i dont know, im sooooo upset....

Perhaps JDJ is finished for me.
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess130297

...but if he doesn't I will keep sending votes for him till the end.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

i wanted to vote for him earlier and now too but i can'tCry

WHY???? 
Princess13. Goldie
Princess13.
Princess13.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

WHY???? 

first of all i am not an indian nationality second of all i dont live in india

Edited by Princess130297 - 21 January 2011 at 3:46am

Go to top