CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 69)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Daya sir's safe from elimination in JDJBig smile
The mathematical analysis/hypothesis turned out to be trueLOLIt was quite accurateLOL

Yeah! You were right SubhaLOL!

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Daya sir's safe from elimination in JDJBig smile
The mathematical analysis/hypothesis turned out to be trueLOLIt was quite accurateLOL

yap LOL........keep it on and keep informing us time to time...!!!
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I am totally..... shockedShocked....Confused...Ermm.....angry Angry

Unable to understand nything.... for a moment i feel...i was wrong.,..shuld have listened to u guyz... and had wished daya sir was out of all this trouble... but the next moment... i feel... that wuld be like abandoning the person u admire...

Next week.... i cant vote.. as i'll be in mumbai... so..... atleast i'll not feel hurt that i didnt vote for daya sir.
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
This is sooooo painful, they are making him feel that he is  unwanted.......  They are not respecting the fact that he has injured his own back to perform well. Only his non-dancer part is being highlighted.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Look what Daya Sir has done to himself. Just look! I don't want to see him in this competition anymore. The judges comments and the elimination of some contestants who deserved were performing better than him are too overwhelming on my conscience. Sorry I will not vote for him unless I get to see a performance. The concept is also so crappy...and I thought they had wildcards next week? People are posting rude comments about him everywhere...and it is not so easy to ignore and stay aloof to these....hopefully he gets eliminated next time.

I am a die hard fan of him, but I am not a blind one. I cannot see him suffer like this.

Sorry if I hurt people's feelings. I am also quite hurt myself.
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys, ma JDJ nai dakti bcz in my area sony channel nai atta. but i m big fan of CID. and i just want to say u all guys that keep votting to DAYA.
i can understand ur feelings after reading ur discussion .But i just want to say u. ager app log vote nai karo gaa. tu DAYA ko zyada dukh ho ga. k after judges and host. Audience na b una reject kye.
Audience una un ki performence pa just vota nai kar rai.Balka un sa apna pyar ka izhar b kar rai ha. jo una itna years sa audience sa mill raha ha. so ager una votting k through eviction mili tu. it will be very dissappointing to him.
So, plz vote for him.

kimiwalia Groupbie
kimiwalia
kimiwalia

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I just read the news about Daya..i am so upset :( i cried...
omg i really hope his back is perfect soon.. i love you so much Daya..god bless you..i wont watch Jhalak Now... love you so much.....
without u..i dont know, im sooooo upset....
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I don't know what to say about the whole thing. I am just giving an honest view. Pls don't be offended....I am as much a Daya fan as any of you. I always wish him well.

Daya sir never needed JDJ for fame or recognition. The channel needed him for TRPs....otherwise no one would sit thru the initial rounds of JDJ. They needed the huge fan following that he has.

He was probably never keen on doing it.....we have seen how shy he is. He was probably coaxed by Sony into doing this.

He knew that some of his rivals are good dancers (Sushant, Chang) and are much younger and flexible than him.  He probably knew he would receive low marks from the judges in comparison to them.

Still he worked hard.....one could see the exhaustion in his eyes last week. Once he received the lowest score, he might have got fed up...he might have known that the fans would somehow push him up. But he would have personally felt 'enough is enough'. Not sure about the nature of injury, but he probably doesn't have it in him to get into the tougher rounds.

We have seen other fans on the JDJ forum criticising Daya and expressing their displeasure over Ankita getting eliminated because of lack of votes. How would someone feel if they get the lowest score and yet be in the competition because of votes? No self-respecting person would be happy. If I were in Daya sir's place I would have felt like quitting. If I were as competent as the others things might be different, but this is no fair competition at all. Let's be honest with ourselves.

He might have told Sony 'look, I am exhausting myself with no result. I cannot go further'. His sore back is just the result of the exertion - CID + Gallantry  awards + JDJ +  Gutur  Gu....OMG...there are only 24 hours in a day!!!

Sony might have given in....they cannot have Daya injuring himself seriously and staying out of their most popular series -CID.

They say it's only for a week, but I seriously doubt if he'll be back. He might be the one eliminated next week because he didn't perform - it's not fair to vote for someone without any performance...this might be the 'official excuse' to  eliminate him. Sony will never make Daya dance, give him a low score, and say that the fans' votes were not sufficient and eliminate him.  

They simply cannot disgrace a star like Daya.

If he's back, I'll be happy. I am his fan after all and want to see the other side of him. But if  he's not, I'll  be happier because he walked out on his own with his head held high, because this is no fair competition. He cannot allow himself to be a show piece of Sony forever. I respect his decision.

Thank you Daya sir, for entertaining us all these days. Love you.....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.LadyMeringuedebayon

Go to top