Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I hope he was not in bottom two..😭, it will be tough to bear his sad and tensed face.. but he generally chuckles lightly whenever the result has been announced.. he seems to be very peaceful .. and accepts the truth with a smiling face.. with a right amount of positive spirit..
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

this week's group performance were been a perfect example to prove that judges are seriously being partial and unfair towards Daya Sir and his hard work...!!  ðŸ˜­
On Monday  - Daya Sir was given "4"  and so was Ankita on Tuesday... but Ankita was praised for her performance buit not a single word was uttered for Daya Sir ...!!

Am very upset to see such noticable difference ... !!  there is NO sign of motivating appreciation from judges...!!

It was like that he wasn't present there. That's a direct insult. I was feeling like leaving the room, but was there only for the sake of Daya Sir....
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

I hope he gets 26 this time....Pls.......But he was in bottom 3😭. I couldn't vote online due to voting problem😡! They have opened a site but not so much organized that fans can't vote their favourite.

😆😆Tanni .. you have very high expectation yaar.. Even if he performs best ... they won't give them 26... I wish that your words become true with whole heart..😃
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

.... I think many didn't vote last week.. being shocked and a little depressed at the way Daya has been treated.. they wanted his elimination.. for the sake of Daya sir's mental peace.. me too thought ..that he should come out of there.. but couldn't restrain myself to vote for him at last..😳

But wouldn't Daya sir be happy & pleased if he gets so many votes  from admirers to save him from elimination in JDJ even after judges give less score, so as to proceed to next round & rise higher?  
After all Daya sir's generous & hard working and can get high scores from judges.
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He will never that sad you know. He will be pressure free and have that boyish grin on face.
It is just because of that 4 marks he suffers danger zone this time.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How could they give a 4!!!! It's peanuts!!!! It's SICK. I don't think even the worst dancer has got a 4 in the history of this competition.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star571

But wouldn't Daya sir be happy & pleased if he gets so many votesfrom admirersto save him from elimination in JDJ even after judges give less score, so as toproceed to next round &rise higher?

After all Daya sir'sgenerous &hard working and can get high scores from judges.

I am really hoping for it ...that one day the judges will praise him with open heart and give good marks..the main thing is the fact that we are liking to watch Daya's performance.. whether he is technically perfect or not... If I have to see perfect dance I will watch classical dances in CDs.... why Jhalak?..😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@visrom....thats what I am talking about. why 4 yaar..thats the only reason behind? it is pure intentional, that he should be in danger zone. I hate it. It means that he will be out soon.
Originally posted by: star571

I didn't watch JDJ yesterday except for the last ten minutes to see the scoreboard..I really didn't like Daya sir getting the week's lowest score.😔Daya sir deserved more marks.But now it all depends on public voting.Hope Daya sir is one of the highest vote getter,rather the highest vote getter

But there's also problems in voting. Why is this happening😭? We want to  vote online. I guess this is happening only with Daya Sir and his fans. May be I'm wrong, but.........😭
Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

made some siggies of the latest performance...free siggies.

have a look

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1488384&TPN=12

(please cofirm there brfore using)

DAYA in JDJ

Chinnu, I'm using the 2nd one. That's so cute😊.