CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 134)

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

About Which Article u r disscussing in Chase thread Visrom?


This article is in this thread too Neemu.

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Maybe he means that he couldn't spend time practising. We know that's a fact...he would have got just one day a week....that's not enough to do the steps to perfection and it's easy to forget if you've practiced only for a day.

 
Chang had all the time in the world to practice, do 100 rehearsals and learn more complex steps...it was always going to be unfair to Daya.
 
But looking back, I am sort of happy that Chang won....not Sushant or Yana.

I too am happy for that Chang won. I dint want Sushant or Yana to win. And also, our hero too wanted Chang to win. Cos, Chang should win. He got the most time to practice more than any other. Even Yana too got as much time as Chang. They were ought to be won naOuch!
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

 
Chang had all the time in the world to practice, do 100 rehearsals and learn more complex steps...it was always going to be unfair to Daya.
.


TFS, Visrom Di!

Daya Sir was probably the most hardworking contestant on that show. Unfortunately, he had never danced before, and surprisingly, this season had more experienced dancers than previous season. I was quite apprehensive during the first 2 episodes of Daya Sir's performances that something along these lines is gonna happen. But looking at his hard work, and the votes that were coming in for him, combined with my belief that I might ruin the atmosphere of the forum, I decided not to voice my opinion.

Well to be frank, Daya Sir did forget steps....but the main reason is WHY???? If he is given ample amount of time, he is a flawless dancer(as seen in his first and last performances) But time was of the essence. Neither did he have time like some people such as Chang, or better yet, Renuka ji or Akhil, and neither was he experienced in dance like Krushna. Yet he got further than all of them. So, he did beat all odds. For me he is a winner, I don't care if he didn't get a 2 foot metal trophy, the fact that he can dance elegantly is enough for me.  But what really took the cake was how he not only took the criticisms well, but all the taunts and comments about his size etc well too! Such people are few to be found, more so in the TV industry! He was not only applauded for his honesty and hard work by us CID fans, but also by others! That shows what a gentleman he is! That's it, that's all I want, I honestly didn't want him to win any trophy, but I know how ugly JDJ has been before, and I just prayed that he came out unscathed. He did, and how! And in the process, he gave us evergreen memories!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Hasini_smilenehadb27debasree04DemonStar-purnima-visrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 31220

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

For me he is a winner, I don't care if he didn't get a 2 foot metal trophy, the fact that he can dance elegantly is enough for me.  But what really took the cake was how he not only took the criticisms well, but all the taunts and comments about his size etc well too! Such people are few to be found, more so in the TV industry! He was not only applauded for his honesty and hard work by us CID fans, but also by others! That shows what a gentleman he is! That's it, that's all I want, I honestly didn't want him to win any trophy, but I know how ugly JDJ has been before, and I just prayed that he came out unscathed. He did, and how! And in the process, he gave us evergreen memories!
Very very true.....I love him  more than ever before....his last speech moved me to tears.....'main soch raha tha ki main kyon eliminate nahin ho raha hoon' and all that. A true gentleman....ClapClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smilePrincess13.astonishdebasree04DemonStardebayonDivianTanz_Divz

nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 2265

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Originally posted by visrom

Maybe he means that he couldn't spend time practising. We know that's a fact...he would have got just one day a week....that's not enough to do the steps to perfection and it's easy to forget if you've practiced only for a day.

 
Chang had all the time in the world to practice, do 100 rehearsals and learn more complex steps...it was always going to be unfair to Daya.
 
But looking back, I am sort of happy that Chang won....not Sushant or Yana.

I too am happy for that Chang won. I dint want Sushant or Yana to win. And also, our hero too wanted Chang to win. Cos, Chang should win. He got the most time to practice more than any other. Even Yana too got as much time as Chang. They were ought to be won naOuch!

I am also happy that chang win....... Yana and Sushant are professional dancers and it is not fair to have a dance composition of beginners with professionals and also I am rally very irritated with daily soap actors that also counts 
nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 2265

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Very very true.....I love him  more than ever before....his last speech moved me to tears.....'main soch raha tha ki main kyon eliminate nahin ho raha hoon' and all that. A true gentleman....Clap

only very few ppl have this courage to except the truth that others are better than them and our DAYA sir is one of them hats off to him Thumbs Up
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehadb27


I am also happy that chang win....... Yana and Sushant are professional dancers and it is not fair to have a dance composition of beginners with professionals and also I am rally very irritated with daily soap actors that also counts LOL

I'm happy that Chang, inspite of being a non dancer managed to improve and win the show. Really hats off to him. Our real winner is Daya sir. But as the show's winner, Chang is perfect. Good going.
But We wanted  to see our superhero as the winnerSmile. Kash yeh hotaBig smile!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50203

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehadb27


only very few ppl have this courage to except the truth that others are better than them and our DAYA sir is one of them hats off to him Thumbs Up

This is called the true winner, who takes everything positively and self criticizes. Hats off to you Daya Sir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehadb27

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: visrom   Replies: 132   Views: 20610

visrom 132 20610 05 June 2012 at 11:31pm by SwaRon2012
STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: prabha.   Replies: 96   Views: 21748

prabha. 96 21748 07 August 2011 at 2:34am by visrom
Daya's fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: sristy   Replies: 88   Views: 12566

sristy 88 12566 03 May 2011 at 9:57pm by Bhavanab
An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs

2 3 4

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 30   Views: 19334

suhani.cipamisa 30 19334 11 January 2011 at 9:58am by NandiniRaizadaa
daya and fredy

2 3 4

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 24   Views: 3791

Chiinnu 24 3791 13 September 2010 at 2:32pm by nycsweetie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index