CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 11)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

Krushna is called back as wild card entry..!! shooting commencement from Jan 20th..!! Sleepy

AngryDead

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I think before tomorrow afternoon we wouldn't get the spoiler.. If he wouldn't get eliminated.. he can perform his heart out there.. as it will be bollywood week
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Krushna to enter as wild card in Jhalak 4?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/krushna-enter-wild-card-jhalak-4

Yesterday we saw the shocking elimination of comedian-dancer Krushna Abhishek from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. Unluckily, his maternal uncle Govinda who was also the special guest had to announce his eviction. Madhuri Dixit stated that Krushna was one of her favorite contestants, a good dancer and she wished him to come back as a wild- card entry.

TellyChakkar had earlier reported about his elimination and how his girl-friend Kashmera Shah raved and ranted about how popular artists have to suffer the loss of eviction.

Since then, there was a buzz that the channel has approached Krushna to make his entry again in the show.

Says a source, "Krushna's status about re-entering was doubtful when the channel approached him. He was unhappy with the way he got eliminated, especially when Govinda was the guest for the same episode. He didn't wish to enter the show again."

Adds the source, "His elimination was planned from the beginning for the sake of publicity and ratings. They knew his elimination would be a jhatka to janta as well as the other contestants. And his wild card entry would be again a dhamaka in the show.

"The shoot for the wild-card episode will be shot on the 20th, along with the previous evictees. Krushna has agreed to perform in the competition with them, but he is not willing to be on the show again, as of now."

We also hear that judges Remo D'Souza, Madhuri and Malaika Arora Khan are also fervently hoping he returns to the show as he was the best out of those who got evicted so far.

A source confirmed the news with us. But despite continuous efforts to reach Krushna, he remained busy to answer our calls. Kashmera too refused to comment on this.

Please Note:: this is NOT reported by twinkleLOL

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 January 2011 at 6:19am
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
according to this article it said that -

"His elimination was planned from the beginning for the sake of publicity and ratings. AngryDeadThey knew his elimination would be a jhatka to janta as well as the other contestants. And his wild card entry would be again a dhamaka in the show. AngryAngryAngry

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
This is damn damn sick. Publicity indeed!!! Angry

If Daya is made the brunt of such publicity stunts, I am going to ....Angry

I don't want Daya to be there any more - it's all cheating. Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

reality shows have no reality - its full of pre-scripted dramas for the sake of TRP... Angry

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I am too very scared about the fact that if Daya remain there for the next week.. the judges will give more rude comments to him.. as it clearly shown from the last week that they want to say him goodbye.. I don't want any such mental torture to himCryCryCry

and the new system that going on.. judges are giving 4,6,8,10 marks to the contestants to save their favourite one, for keepng them in safe zone.. that is ridiculous..Angry In this way everytime they give their favoirite an edge to eliminate the other.. yesterday though they praised everyone's performances..and after saying it again again.. sab performances ek se barkar ek hain.. they maintained giving 4,6,8,10...this clearly shows that what their cunning strategy isAngryAngry..and what Daya would have to bearCryCry if he remains there for long ...but just for one thing I will keep voting for him... to see him smiling.. to see his hard work.. to see his cute and sweet danceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by suchi_dev2006 - 12 January 2011 at 6:46am
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Don't even mention it. I had a very very bad dream about it.....didn't want to tell it in the open...I dreamt a few days back that Remo was telling him 'aap dancer nahin hain...aapko humne itne saare chances diye lekin aap improve nahin kar sake....aaj aap eliminate hote hain'.

Daya was standing and crying....Cry like he did in Injured Witness.

I was so upset in the morning.

Go to top