CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 109)

kimiwalia Groupbie
kimiwalia
kimiwalia

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Well Daya your health is way more important..
im going to miss u so much ... but as long as u get well soon im happy
i love u with all my heart
and god bless you

the show has no glow without u.. love u so much

suveenaster Senior Member
suveenaster
suveenaster

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
itz really SAD knwin daya gettin eliminated bt moreover i'm happy tat frm nw on i can see him in full form as sr inspector daya in CID....wel everyone in de show cant b bst ...atleast he took an attempt to prove tat he can dance ....tatz enough 2 take him long way miles 2 his success....wel i pray tat he get well soon n b bck as our old strong dashin darwaza thodnewala daya...Big smile
   GOD BLESS HIM...
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
  as he bids adieu to JDJ…CryCry with him we all also LOLLOLLOL …atleast me too SmileSmileSmile …no more JDJ 4 me AngryAngry… whatever happened was definitely disappointingUnhappy  …but since it's a competition where only 1 wins EmbarrassedEmbarrassed …& 4 us it was daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  …as of now who wins or who loses we are least concerned… LOL

will not say decision was wrong or right OuchOuch …coz somewhere down the line this time round  I was expecting his elimination Unhappy not becoz of fans vote … but coz of judges AngryAngryAngry

But 1 thing I will always be thankful to JDJ TongueTongue …. That they brought the real daya in front of us EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed" Main jaisa dhikhta hoon waisa hoon nahin" Day Dreaming

he is fun loving, full of life…hardworking actor EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  performer…ClapClapClap he tried his best inspite of everything ClapClapClap StarStar  & he showed the real Daya EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed who is a complete opposite of rough & tough cop Daya of CID.LOLLOLLOL  Irrespective of what judges had to say of his performances….AngryAngry  I have njoyed each of  Daya's  performances Day Dreaming ..right from his first to Tango to bhangra to hip hop & tapoori each 1 has been entertaining. StarStarStar Clap Being a non dancer he reached till top 6 is really commendable… 

he really deserves appreciation 4 dat …  Clap & ofcourse not to take credit way from vrushali  Clap …who has been a wonderful choreographer & partner for dayaBig smile…I still remember vrushali first intro avi LOL  where she said she was so intimated of Daya… LOL but on stage …they looked good together Clap…&  not to 4get what she said on stage after bhangra performance.Wink ." Main kahin se bhi giru kudu ..i know he will save me "EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this trust & understanding made it possible that came this far. Big smile Vrushali did commendable job choreographing each performance  keeping in mind daya sir's stenghths & weaknesses. So I love her 4 dat … daya cud not have got a better partner than her.Clap

This 1 month with Daya in JDJ … has been really entertaining …loved to see the grooving Daya Embarrassed & now that he is a little more comfortable dancing  will like to see more of his dancingWinkWinkWink …not only at future CGAs TongueTongueTongue  but also at other events too…EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  guess we will get 1 more chance …when he will perform on JDJ finale. Day Dreaming

The best thing was really happy to know that throughout he had been the highest voted contestant.Embarrassed

Now that JDJ over … hope Daya gets well soon Big smile & returns to what he is best atEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed … Door breaking EmbarrassedEmbarrassed & slaps & piano.TongueTongueTongue  All the best to him 4 his future .Thumbs Up

I will always remember JDJ 4 daya performancesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed …it has given lot of memories to cherish as Daya sir fans. Big smile &ofcourse JDJ gave us our own Rockstar Daya shetty EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

will always be his fan Big smileBig smile .....he will keep rocking 4 sure EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tulyksgadhadadaaadri-Hasini_smileprettywomen22away_from_TVanonymous7LadyMeringueDemonStarChiinnu-Twinkles-m_kal2011visrom

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Wah,,, Purni,,, that's a fantastic tribute you have put up for Daya Sir...

I second every thought of yours.  I enjoyed watching Daya Sir everybit of it in JDJ.  Got to see a very different side of Daya Sir on JDJ which I will always cherish.

To me, Daya Sir participating on JDJ in itself is a big acheivement than winning it anyway.  So my satisfaction is fulfilled Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

@Purni - amazing post yaar...Star loved it and I feel relaxed after reading it...  Embarrassed 

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
feeling happy now after reading the postsSmile

(Although already said it,but saying it again)
Would always consider Daya sir the winner of JDJ...because Daya sir danced exceedingly well even though being a non dancer...a winner in true terms...It was the first time Daya sir danced and gave awesome dance performances...
Truly possesses a charisma beyond comparison
perhaps...maybe now Daya sir himself didn't like being a part of this drama reality show,...Daya sir's the most  honest,honorable,noble,humble,generous, magnanimous,benovelant of all the contestants  in JDJ...has a  pure aura that any of the contestant on JDJ would ever be able to attain.... which would simply  be beyond the comprehension of the finite minds these JDJ people...
Really enjoyed & liked Daya sir's dance performances in JDJSmile

(& hope that Daya sir recovers fully from back injury very very soon)
May fortune,happiness,success,joy be always with you Daya sir!

Edited by star571 - 28 January 2011 at 3:34am
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Finally it's over.

When I first heard that Daya sir was going to dance, I didn't believe it. Then I realised that he's doing it under Sony's pressure because they need a celebrity from their most popular show to get some TRPs for JDJ. I waited and waited to see him in the promo, but he wasn't to be seen. In between there were rumours floating around about his comment that he's finding it tough and things like that. Satam sir had commented that 'Daya has to enjoy what he is doing'. This gave me a feeling that maybe Daya is not really enjoying JDJ. He was not to be seen in the inaugural episode or the first episode. I was irritated. THEN HE ARRIVED WITH A BANG!!! He was there in the promo and how I waited that day for 9PM to strike!!! And I saw him come down with a shy smile and my heart soared. I LOVED his dance too much. He was toooo toooo sweet.

Then I decided that week after week I am going to watch this programme for him and will vote for him without fail. I have enjoyed each and every dance of his. I don't want to elaborate on the judges comments and bring in negativity. I have said enough.

It's sad to see him leave in this manner...which looks scripted. But whatever has happened behind the scenes, I don't care. Daya sir has given me enough to smile for an entire lifetime.

He has entertained me, made me smile, made me blush, made me laugh. I just LOVE him for this. I thank him for working so hard to practice week after week inspite of his packed schedule with GA and AKA in CID. Hope he is alright now.

Some of my fav caps.....

When I saw this photo, I realised that he's tired and exhausted. Really felt sorry for him.

I had written these few lines....

The face that had a boyish grin...

The arms that slapped many a criminal's chin

The expression which made girls' hearts beat fast...

Daya, those tired eyes now break our heart!!!

I stopped voting for him. I remembered Satam sir's comments - that he shouldn't do anything unless he's enjoying himself. Though part of me misses his dances, the other side is happy that he's not straining himself any more. Love you Daya sir. Thanks for the lovely  moments. Big smile

Edited by visrom - 28 January 2011 at 4:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaHasini_smileanonymous7LadyMeringue-Twinkles-DemonStar-purnima-Bhavanab

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ROFL
The silver paint !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

Go to top