CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 107)

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Relieved.... though sad at the same time.. I was terribly worried for this result..It is surprising that the show had to do soooooooooo muchhh thing just to eliminate Daya.. If he wouldn't go then he would get more insult humiliation from the judges.. anchors and co contestants.. Thanks for ending the drama.. This is the end of my JDJSmile

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
nxt time there may be vivek..............
kishor10 Groupbie
kishor10
kishor10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
if it is vivek then hope that he will do something better...............and then judges won't criticize him like now.....Smile
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
oh no daya is gone Cry
auntyno1 Senior Member
auntyno1
auntyno1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Where is the aticle please? I used to hate it when people like MAK, Remo, Mona, used to decide Daya's fate and comment on it.
Sorry but what are they good for anyway?
Less said the better specially about MAK.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
See....I told you all, don't vote. He's not going to be back....tum log bhi na....they just wanted to make some extra money, so they allowed the public  to vote for him.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
ok everyone...its over. I am now its a hundred percent sure that its a plan between sony and fw. No need of anyone to feel bad. Its our Daya's decision. Welcome back to my show sir !!!!

About face off and drama, I dont care. Just let it be in their way. I am so happy to get him back.

I am glad to see him once more there !!!!!
mrini95 Newbie
mrini95
mrini95

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
my friends ... Its all pre-planned ...   so calm down...  

Bringing in Daya Sir with great attention, as suprise package of the season.. giving him Vrushali as his choreographer/partner (she is not as as experiences as other choreographers of other celebs) .... make money with his stardom.. asking for votes even when he didn't perform...  critizising his hard work with constant 7 ...  making HIM feel unwated on the show...  and finally asked for a face-off performance with an experienced dancer (Ragini- is a trained dancer of bollywood style)

if Daya Sir was left to judges judgement completely, am sure HE might be eliminated before 4th week... because HE wasn't in the list of judges favourite from the begining itself..   Nobody on the show were never happy to see him in the safe zone always...  that was clearily visible on every pink faces of the show...  

JDJ needed Daya Sir for their show's TRP and make money through HIS immense fan following...  otherwise HE was eliminated last week itself..  public votings and judges marks are together considerd to survive celebs on the show.. So asking for votes, is just meant to make money, but not to save HIM...  because judges already declared his elimination through " 0 "

Just once again recollect the last week's scene - Madhuri declares no marks to Daya Sir  and Daya Sir agrees to it... that scene itself speaks enough to tell " its all scripted and pre-planned " Angry

Daya was never in danger zone due to public choice... Then why to bother if HE was not like by just 3 people on the show ...??  He is loved by innumerable people... Hug and we always love HIM ... so lets be happy now Daya Sir need not waste his precious time and health on a show like JDJ...  Many of us would agree to fact even Daya Sir himself was stress and hurt because of no-encouragement of judges.. 

So lets support our Hero with a warm welcoming hearts inspite of mourning minds ...  " Daya Sir lost the show due to judges but not due to people's love "  Smile

[/QUOTE] yeah...i totally agree with you twinkle!! all this iz pre planned...i just dnt get y judges everytime critesis him!! never praised his performence!! inderictely said everything....i hate this show...it's totaly planned!!! never gonna watch again!! judges....Angryawwwwhhh!!! but on a positive note daya sir has given us some awesome performences which we will never forget!!! we love him 4 this and his tremendous work as a cid officer.....keep rockingggggggggg...WinkHeartlove him always.....!!!!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smile

Go to top