CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 (Page 106)

zulaikha Newbie
zulaikha
zulaikha

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
this is so unfair ... how come they introduced the faceoff round in exactly the same episode of the show when daya sir was in bottom teams. Disapprove
And even if they had to do faceoff ...  they should have asked choreographers and not the celebs to perform ... (my personal opinion)
Totally agree with what vrushali said

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Would always consider Daya sir the winner of JDJ...because Daya sir danced exceedingly well even though being a non dancer...a winner in true terms...It was the first time Daya sir danced and gave awesome dance performances...
Truly possesses a charisma beyond comparison
AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hey guyzz i'm rahul and i was a silence reader here and i met few of u in JDJ4 forum...even i'm sad on daya's elimination and now i'll not watch JDJ4...i used to watch it only for daya......!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonishChiinnu

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
my friends ... Its all pre-planned ...   so calm down...  

Bringing in Daya Sir with great attention, as suprise package of the season.. giving him Vrushali as his choreographer/partner (she is not as as experiences as other choreographers of other celebs) .... make money with his stardom.. asking for votes even when he didn't perform...  critizising his hard work with constant 7 ...  making HIM feel unwated on the show...  and finally asked for a face-off performance with an experienced dancer (Ragini- is a trained dancer of bollywood style)

if Daya Sir was left to judges judgement completely, am sure HE might be eliminated before 4th week... because HE wasn't in the list of judges favourite from the begining itself..   Nobody on the show were never happy to see him in the safe zone always...  that was clearily visible on every pink faces of the show...  

JDJ needed Daya Sir for their show's TRP and make money through HIS immense fan following...  otherwise HE was eliminated last week itself..  public votings and judges marks are together considerd to survive celebs on the show.. So asking for votes, is just meant to make money, but not to save HIM...  because judges already declared his elimination through " 0 "

Just once again recollect the last week's scene - Madhuri declares no marks to Daya Sir  and Daya Sir agrees to it... that scene itself speaks enough to tell " its all scripted and pre-planned " Angry

Daya was never in danger zone due to public choice... Then why to bother if HE was not like by just 3 people on the show ...??  He is loved by innumerable people... Hug and we always love HIM ... so lets be happy now Daya Sir need not waste his precious time and health on a show like JDJ...  Many of us would agree to fact even Daya Sir himself was stress and hurt because of no-encouragement of judges.. 

So lets support our Hero with a warm welcoming hearts inspite of mourning minds ...  " Daya Sir lost the show due to judges but not due to people's love "  Smile

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 27 January 2011 at 7:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mrini95suchi_dev2006DemonStarChiinnuDivianTanz_Divz

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Daya sir is and allways be our Daya sir, so calm down guys.

Daya sir you are wonderful
kishor10 Groupbie
kishor10
kishor10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
this is so unfair............he couldn't perform bcoz his injury....but they didn't consider this..............
they always criticize his hard work.............his elimination is a shock for us.............not for them bcoz they don't like him...........they only use his popularity for their TRP......now they will  surely loose their TRP.........bcoz many of us watch this  program bcoz of him.........
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
at the end of it !! we got to see another angle of our Daya sir !!! Daya sir is now free from stress and judge's insults !! He can now take good care of his health !!! So all's well that ends well !!! I'm happy Daya sir is free from these judges torture !!! He deserves much more than this !!!! We all CIDians are proud of you Daya sir !!!! You won million hearts !!! That's what's special !!! Love you Daya sir !! He's given us some lovely moments !! Thank you sir
anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i'm not surprised................ i must say................ it was bound to happen guys............ there were many who didn't want him in the show................

daya's injury was a relief to them. & about the face-off round...................

well let's say our CID face off is much better than that of JDJ
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikha

Go to top