Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Daya sir we all CIDians are proud of you !!! Thank you so much for giving us some really cherishable moments !!! Lovely times !!! You've given us moments to smile and cry !!!!! You did great on JDJ !!! Take Care of your health sir !!! We fans are happy with whatever you've given us on the show and are proud of all your performances !!! Love you Daya Sir !!! You're undoubtedly the best :) :) You're indeed special !!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They know very much about his popularity....like Remo said today - the only words from him I like to remember- that he is unbeatable in case of popularity....

I was just thinking about so many things when watching him speaking in that melting way.... I thought of CID and forget am watching JDJ for a second.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I switched off the TV after watching daya sir's performance.... JDJ is over for me....
And the last performance is always the winners performance... so be it.... 
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
would not be watching JDJ anymore....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Real Tall Woman.....

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Daya sir we love you, we are proud of you. For us you will allways be the best!!!
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DAYA sir we LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU sooooo muchπŸ€—.. u r the best and u r the ultimate star for us⭐️!!!!!!
today i dnt y but i liked remo.. may be becoz he said no one can beat u in popularity.. he said the fact.. u r our super hero😍
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

I switched off the TV after watching daya sir's performance.... JDJ is over for me....

And the last performance is always the winners performance... so be it.... 

me too......... Daya sir and Vrushali moved out.......and just the moment Mona said Daya is eliminated but the show must go on, I switched off the TV........show was over for me.......!!! πŸ˜­
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry.... He is out of JDJ for good.....
So... no πŸ˜­... only πŸ‘

We are afterall CID fans... so... our Sr inspector daya... is still with us.... 
and from now... only with CID ... no more sharing of daya sir with JDJ πŸ˜ƒ
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely πŸ˜Š
..........and happy to see his last performance.......undoubtedly it was his best......overall a happy ending for me....only his speech made me cry........what a genuine guy !!! πŸ‘