Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

We are and should be with him always. I hope, he is now relieved.

right Tanni di..Like I have already said,whatever Daya sir's decision be,we admirers would always support it..
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

If this is really the fact, I'm happy that at least they were with Daya Sir's decision.
But why only after AKAKR over?

show can do it to think that there will be more vote to save Daya as he has no score in this round .... more vote means more profit to them.. show is doing business with Daya and Daya's huge popularity..
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

suchi di, these sort of reality shows are full of dramas. We cant expect much from jdj. And we can now relax on the fact that he is leaving.

He was there only for sony's sake.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanni, once the series is over they cant make up Daya's absence there. Thats why. May be it was Daya's plan to go for jdj for initial pull and even if he is in or out, has to qui after january last week. So fw made series and just finished it on jan 22nd, and then Daya is free to fill up.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So here we complete 100 pages of the discussion thread...😊
.......with the hope that whatever the turn of events be,it should be best in favour of Daya sir's own good
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
suchi di, in that case they just will not kill the golden duck. You know what I mean.... What if they scored max sms this time and Daya is not willing to perform? And after that Daya fans will quit this show and trp will fall to hell. So they never do it to get a short run profit.
Chinnu, good one. I didn't think like this. That means keeping in mind Daya Sir in JDJ, FW made a series, where Daya Sir can be missing for sometime as it was related to Abhijeet Sir, right?

Originally posted by: star571

So here we complete 100 pages of the discussion thread...😊

.......with the hope that whatever the turn of events be,it should be best in favour of Daya sir's own good

Yup! We wish this.
Chiinnu thumbnail
May be... Not sure. Just an assumption. We can see Abhijit centric scenes and we can excuse Daya's vanishing acts in that case. But in khooni story they cant do without Daya and Abhijit. So its possible.Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
Hmm....Chinnu, you may be right. I think this is what happened...