DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I know one thing-Daya is tired with GA and all. He couldn't give that as a reason and maybe gave a half truth. He was vanishing in aka final too. So respect his decision and accept that he is unwell.

I believe that Daya sir is really sick and unwell. He was missing from the last parts of the CID series. Also, he wasn't seen with ACP Abhijeet Sir in the GA. I think, he was there just for some minutes. And that clips were being shown during the whole episode. He didn't have much steps in his dance with Jassi....It means, something is wrong with his body. He is really sick.
I will be happy if he leaves because he is being terribly traumatized at the centre of all these drama.. he is having terrible pain.. that is intolerable..
Yeah! Chinnu, now I too feel that it's high time. He should be out of this crappy show. But if he is in, I won't mind watching it.
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

I will be happy if he leaves because he is being terribly traumatized at the centre of all these drama.. he is having terrible pain.. that is intolerable..

JDJ is playing a dirty game not only with Daya Sir, but also with his fans....with us😡.
okay.I didn't watch tuesday's episode.Thanks for the info Tanni di
And a simple guy like him cannot feel well inside crowd. The idea of not performing was good IMO. But I dont think sony did this. Its his decision, I guess.

If he is out of the show, trp will fall. So why they care about Daya's trouble??? Its Daya's decision to leave this show once the AKAKR is over.
Originally posted by star571

okay.I didn't watch tuesday's episode.Thanks for the info Tanni di

You are welcome dear😊. I too didn't watch fully. Only the last part....and saw only Vrushali there.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

And a simple guy like him cannot feel well inside crowd. The idea of not performing was good IMO. But I dont think sony did this. Its his decision, I guess.

If he is out of the show, trp will fall. So why they care about Daya's trouble??? Its Daya's decision to leave this show once the AKAKR is over.

If this is really the fact, I'm happy that at least they were with Daya Sir's decision.
But why only after AKAKR over?
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

Of course I accepted it.. that is the reason I have written that he surely has back pain and injury... but the problem lies somewhere else.. that I felt..
yes visrom di,suchi di...A person's peace of mind and happiness are more important than participating in these drama reality shows..Daya sir's such an honorable person,if he's not happy doing JDJ,how can the admirers be?
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by star571

yes visrom di,suchi di...A person's peace of mind and happiness are more important than participating in these drama reality shows..Daya sir's such an honorable person,if he's not happy doing JDJ,how can the admirers be?

We are and should be with him always. I hope, he is now relieved.