CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 3 - Page 76

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
suchi di, these sort of reality shows are full of dramas. We cant expect much from jdj. And we can now relax on the fact that he is leaving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

suchi di, these sort of reality shows are full of dramas. We cant expect much from jdj. And we can now relax on the fact that he is leaving.

yeah chinnu.. but the sad part is that Daya sir is the target this time.. he is being maliciously victimised..
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

suchi di, these sort of reality shows are full of dramas. We cant expect much from jdj. ....

that's what I also think now😔

And we can now relax on the fact that he is leaving.

Are you sure about it di?
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Do you all feel he will be back?

Just wanted to know your mind, thats all.

I don't know. But may be..!!
This content was originally posted by: star571

didn't get it😕which episode are you talking about???😕If it was in previous episode,maybe missed the part where they talked about song with differen tempo level..😕Can you please tell this part of episode in slight more detail?

It was on Tuesday. I watched the last part to trace Daya Sir.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know one thing-Daya is tired with GA and all. He couldn't give that as a reason and maybe gave a half truth. He was vanishing in aka final too. So respect his decision and accept that he is unwell.

Chinnu...are you sure yaar? If he leaves this time I'll be happy on one side, but sad on another side😭.
This content was originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

yeah chinnu.. but the sad part is that Daya sir is the target this time.. he is being maliciously victimised..

Yeah! Di, that's the only thing I can't tolerate😡.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I know one thing-Daya is tired with GA and all. He couldn't give that as a reason and maybe gave a half truth. He was vanishing in aka final too. So respect his decision and accept that he is unwell.

Of course I accepted it.. that is the reason I have written that he surely has back pain and injury... but the problem lies somewhere else.. that I felt..
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO I dont want him to be there. I wanted to see him doing good atleast once. But his time is valuable. So instead of wasting his time there he have to come back. Nothing will happen even if he is in. So better let him eliminated in this way and hope he will be free from this head ache.

It was the best gift he ever can give to his fans like us. And we have the caps, memories and the vdos. Its enough. He is our superstar always....and he is there in CID.

I am happy with him.