Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

Sorry to break it to you too Debayon. The saas bahu people  are still lesser known.

Sushant, Ankita, Chang, Ragini - I don't know who these people are. I only see them as dancers in Jhalak.

I only know Shekar Suman out of that entire lot.

Remember that thread at the beginning of JDJ, where someone asked where Daya is? Someone that thread was not eve aware of who Daya is...plus, I have seen people asking what serial he acts in on the JDJ forum all the time.

Even I didn't know who Sushant, Ankita, Ragini, and the other people were because I don't watch soaps, and neither do you. But it is a known fact that the Indian consensus thrives on such soaps, and the actors are revered, more so if they have a six-pack or muscles and all that trash...

Anyways, yeah, basically very few people know who the characters of CID are because they keep to themselves...even though they have a huge fan following across India(I am not denying that at all), soaps dominate the country. And besides, the CID cast keeps themselves away from page 3 parties and all that.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone asked where Daya is....there would have been double the number wondering who Sushant is....just leave it....they all have their share of fans.

I must believe that Daya has more fans because he's been around for 13 years, not 3-4 like Sushant.

At least my friends know Daya better than Sushant. The kids in my building know Daya better than Sushant. They play chor-police in the building calling themselves Daya and Abhijeet and shooting each other with toy guns and the parents of the kids come to know that there are people called Daya and Abhijeet in a serial called CID.

Ok....lets give this a break. My point was something else.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
visrom, I agree what you said. But there is one thing. This reality show is not about some judges or some dancers, it is about common people who like to watch them on the screen. You , me all part of this. And I dont think Daya do not deserves the next round. Sure he do. He is given less marks and it was nothing in front of our passion....thats what it is. And he is not that silly to give up. He must be knowing how to enter and how to exit. So he will be there. We are here for him.

Whatever envy the other forum members are.... I am proud...not in dance, but in his public support. Let them think what all craps they want. He will be there up to our like and unless he is injured.
visrom thumbnail
I just cannot take people criticising him.....and Remo giving him low marks and pointing all the time that Daya needs to work harder. And the way Madhuri was appreciating others about how they have improved, even in spite of being non-dancers...and Malaika - saying that Daya is forgetting steps all the time....I was  😑

I didn't want Daya in that 'elite' company any more. I am very happy he's not dancing this week....thank God I don't have to hear those comments again about Daya.

(And I did mention long back...my vote is usually lucky πŸ˜‰. I didn't vote this week)
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is ridiculous.  How can they expect votes without performance.  Not that all this fans need performance in return to votes but isn't that the expectation.  I smell a foul play here.  JDJ s**ks.... OMG,,, Daya Sir hurt himself for this show 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²   I want Daya Sir out of there at once now.... I don't mind not seeing him in different avatar apart from CID but I cannot stand him getting hurt like this to entertain us.  Stop it Daya Sir and get the hell out of there plsssss
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Princess130297

Back ache😭😭

Suddenly how back ache? How😭?
visrom thumbnail
Due to lifting Vrushali all the time.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

I think so many things togather, CID- a tough series, the award function, JDJ. Is it getting too much?

Why all these programs had to occurred at the same time?😲
😲
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Due to lifting Vrushali all the time.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Little humour in the shocker morning... Good one visrom.....
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well i'm very shocked with Madhuri's comment............ though she is very generous and always supports everyone.. but this time y she said that "y can't daya" i didn't expect from madhuri at least............. and he'll not perform this monday and definitely he'll get votes... be prepare to hear something very tough from malaika & REmo.............